Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Feb 26 (Page 12)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[
So my point is ..keep Archu away , do duty and let ur mom come around on her own , dont force Archu down her throat .its driving her to crazy hate .

I agree with you here .I wish it was not the case but things have gone very bad now .Seeing Archana will make savita more sick so for the time being manav will have to shift to his house alone ...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
But he was trying to do that with the alternate night stay arrangement  Confused  ...the whole idea was what yo uare saying ...Just let Manav go and let savita  soften up to Archana on her own ..tha twas the thought behind it but it all back fired when savita , instead of softening up got even more charged and started to hate Archana even more .....

Sheessh ...let's see what happens this  week ...I cannot think about this problem any more ...very very complicated situation ...D'oh

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 February 2011 at 1:34pm
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

But he was trying to do that with the alternate night stay arrangement  Confused  ...the whole idea was what yo uare saying ...Just let Manav go and let savita  soften up to Archana on her own ..tha twas the thought behind it but it all back fired when savita , instead of softening up got even more charged and started to hate Archana even more .....

Sheessh ...let's see what happens this  week ...I cannot think about this problem any more ...very very complicated situation ...D'oh

Tanya NOTHING I have asked for is in ANY WAY jeopardising your Archana .

1] He shud NOT take Archu with him but go alone .......INDEPENDENTLY is my demand , suggestion , whatever

2] He shud have NEVER agreed to alternate night arrangement ,,,,,,,,,if  u note I had OPPOSED it the moment it was suggested by Archu

3] I wanted Vaishu OUT so ARMAN cud have marital bliss

4] I wanted him not to praise Archu on Moms face as it drives her crazy but to do duty and come back

5] Now in this whole thing why bring this that UNLESS u like my spouse I wont even do my dUTies , fails me , whats so terrible about my thought process I dont understand

6] I even gave kudos to Archna and said SHE is blameless .So Im like HUH ?????

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

hey guys..in my back yard are 5 almond trees blooming...and they are a symbol of hope for us here. That spring will indeed come even though winter lingers on.  Let's project that for our beleaguered families and friends on PR... that things will turn around and the beautiful scent of the almond tree will waft through minds of everyone on the set and us too....from the cv's to Manav,  Archana, Savita, Damodar, The K's  etc.all the way to Varun & Sachu and the bab(ies) incognito &  to us the viewers...and bring some smiles and hope for a better week and future.  eh what? 

i had trouble uploading an actual picture but maybe this link will work..  if it doesn't i will remove the post..:) :)

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/VPmn5SntAqIz5V5hyUbQUkjOEG59pXTExpIBfWyuVBo?feat=directlink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=naava]
hey guys..in my back yard are 5 almond trees blooming...and they are a symbol of hope for us here. That spring will indeed come even though winter lingers on.  Let's project that for our beleaguered families and friends on PR... that things will turn around and the beautiful scent of the almond tree will waft through minds of everyone on the set and us too....from the cv's to Manav,  Archana, Savita, Damodar, The K's  etc.all the way to Varun & Sachu and the bab(ies) incognito &  to us the viewers...and bring some smiles and hope for a better week and future.  eh what? 
Nice to hear that naavaSmile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 27 February 2011 at 3:35pm
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
removed

Edited by naava - 27 February 2011 at 3:26pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

[
Thanks Shraddha, He is fine now ie he is home, can move about in the house. has vision issues and many many mood swings, again all due to the hemmoraging in the brain which eventually was contained. He loves cricket so I am hoping that the world cup will bring cheer.

Take care.. Anjali

Hope your dad gets better and enjoys the world Cup ..take care ....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goblue

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[

1] He shud NOT take Archu with him but go alone .......INDEPENDENTLY is my demand , suggestion , whatever

I would like that also but I don't think that will happen ...TRPs problem again ...They will bring Archu because she will be told to take care of sachu as savita is not capable of doing so .....

3] I wanted Vaishu OUT so ARMAN cud have marital bliss

Vaishu is gettign on my nerves ..I used  to love this character but then they started destroying it , first she was horrible to sister and jeeju and now she is just neither here nor there...She is boring ..Everytime manav wants to do something , she knocks and spoils the mood .....Angry
She  is least bothered about her own problems or even her baby .Not once ( since she has come  to stay at Archu's ) she has said , I need to see a doctor or get the baby checked up etc etc .....

4] I wanted him not to praise Archu on Moms face as it drives her crazy but to do duty and come back

Agree ..completely

5] Now in this whole thing why bring this that UNLESS u like my spouse I wont even do my dUTies , fails me , whats so terrible about my thought process I dont understand

If you are asking me , then perhaps I would say , go a little easy on Manav ....He too has suffered a lot .Even though he too has made terrible mistakes ..He is human and was driven up the wall by his mother ...
believe me he will always be there for her .He loves his mother way too much .He was hurting so bad for beign saying those words to her ....Both mother and son have hurt each other ....
At one point I hope they hug and make up and start respecting each other again and take a fresh start in life ....
But of course the choice is yours ....You have a point of view and a strong one and there are members out there who see  things from that point of view ....so it's OK ...
We Archu fans should be hating Manav forever after the way he behaved on the divorce day .......me and GM had decided that we would hate him forever and he became our no. 1 villian of the show that day , we were begging  for another lead for Archana .Somewhere we wil lalways be scared ofManav when he  goes on hsi guilt  trips ...
...But time passed and now we like him a lot ....
What's the point of looking back and get angry ....what he is doing now is good enough ...

6] I even gave kudos to Archna and said SHE is blameless .So Im like HUH ?????

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 February 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluekoolsadhu1000

Go to top