Saas Bina Sasuraal

Blooper about Pashu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
the CVs made a huge blooper in the past few episodes...they are trying to show that Pashu used to play inter-college cricket and that he was g8 and all that but it was clearly mentioned earlier that Pashu never went to college...he was forced to drop out of school very early on as was Ved..so how was he participating in these inter-college events?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatsoabbyluvscidaritziawadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper about Pashu" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
maybe he went but dropped out early.. thats why he is so upset but never complained as he loves his dad and what not...

Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
lol that's exactly what caught my eye too ... he made a huge deal about no education but had an opportunity to play at inter-college level?!

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
thatis what i thought, that he was pulled out of school...
unless he tried again.... or just a blooper to get him the limelight ....

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

the CVs made a huge blooper in the past few episodes...they are trying to show that Pashu used to play inter-college cricket and that he was g8 and all that but it was clearly mentioned earlier that Pashu never went to college...he was forced to drop out of school very early on as was Ved..so how was he participating in these inter-college events?

ohh yeah i dint noticed that LOL LOL

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I was also wondering about that but serials can do anything lol.

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I think it was a pure blooperLOL

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ha! I didn't even think about that!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.