Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Being fair to Krishna...positives 4 this character (Page 6)

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww.....lubbbbbbblyy post carisma dii...ammmazing...a much needd one...hope the CV's see dis...
yes even i want pratz to forgive baba...n not be annoyed a him...she shud understand him.....dat for what he lied n all...
once agian...amazing topic dii...
lubyuuu

nechu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Completely agree wid u....Carisma u've given me a task bt wat abt my task wich I had given 2 u???Realy i m a die heart fan of Kriya/Arja.I would luv 2 see both of them 2gather in their real life too,all of u can realise my luv 4 dem bcoz u al r also fallen in luv wid dem.Bt there is no use 2 liv in fool's paradise.I m a girl who lives in da world of dreams bt on the othr hand i m a realistic girl.Cvs took me away frm kriya as i found no emotional attachement b/w Arja on screen & also off screen.I dont believe on selfish relationships.In kriya's relation i found selfishnes,guilt,harsh words exchange,conditions,cerelesnes,lack of respect,responsibility&understandng&emotionl attyachar.Bt PURE LUV is above al da othr things.Kriya's relation turned into only a compromising relation.I've so many reservations on Prat as a wife.Bt in their real life I found luv,respect,interest,care&emotionl atachement 4their real GF&BF on behalf of Arja.Thats y i m favourng Avantika.All da above r my personal feelingz.Sory if i hurt any of u&specially AB

carisma2

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Wonder whether your pleas will be heard.

In the begging they showed ( or atleast as  I understood) Krishna as someone street smart tho' illiterate and who can fend for himself.Remember when he shot Angad & explained bail & non-bailable offence to the Prof in the Police station? suddenly hez confused about what is legal & not legal and got to get counselled by his friends for everything.

Women empowerment need not be at the cost of men and if the idea is to show Pratigya as a breadwinner they can do it in a diff way w.o meddling with an established charecter.
They can show them working together as a team like they did during "stop arushi wedding" mission, that's some thing I would like to watch. Her brain & his brawn.
Since the couple have come so far in their relationship, this silliness is unwarrented.
Anyway the CVs are paid to develop a track and I'm only armed with my remote to use my discretion to channel surf or Sleepy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umacarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Wonder whether your pleas will be heard.

In the begging they showed ( or atleast as  I understood) Krishna as someone street smart tho' illiterate and who can fend for himself.Remember when he shot Angad & explained bail & non-bailable offence to the Prof in the Police station? suddenly hez confused about what is legal & not legal and got to get counselled by his friends for everything.

Women empowerment need not be at the cost of men and if the idea is to show Pratigya as a breadwinner they can do it in a diff way w.o meddling with an established charecter.
They can show them working together as a team like they did during "stop arushi wedding" mission, that's some thing I would like to watch. Her brain & his brawn.
Since the couple have come so far in their relationship, this silliness is unwarrented.
Anyway the CVs are paid to develop a track and I'm only armed with my remote to use my discretion to channel surf or Sleepy.
I AGREE WITH YOU.

@bold - I know that K doesn't need her help.... but to make sure I dont upset the 1% of Pratigyans of the forum - I put it politely that Pratigya should help - Otherwise what I really meant was - Pratz don't spend the time of day to give a good salution but just shoots her mouth of in a never ending bashan.
Sometimes - it's difficult to spk your mind on a fictional character...
But Yes Baba was really smart and knew what to do... but now the CV's are killing his character.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

awwwwwwwww.....lubbbbbbblyy post carisma dii...ammmazing...a much needd one...hope the CV's see dis...
yes even i want pratz to forgive baba...n not be annoyed a him...she shud understand him.....dat for what he lied n all...
once agian...amazing topic dii...
lubyuuu

nechu

Thanks a lot doll.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Di... Thank you for this post.. I feel dat Babu wont forgive him so easily.. Matlab yeh.. Ki thodi nautanki toh hogi.. Krishu will hav to put a lot of efforts to convince her.. But Im sure in the end she'll forgive him.. I hope CVs dont mess up with this..
Well... cv's.... hmmmmmmmmmm
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Awesome post carisma.... totally agree with u.... unfortunately some people do not understand the nuances of K's character and tend to see everything in black or white....

the multifaceted character of K has many shades of grey.... he is good at heart but had a poor upbringing... this conflict / contradiction will always show up and keep the viewers facinated and kudos to Arhaan who has made Krishna come alive for us.... love K or hate him, we just cannot live without a daily dose of K.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Awesome post carisma.... totally agree with u.... unfortunately some people do not understand the nuances of K's character and tend to see everything in black or white....

the multifaceted character of K has many shades of grey.... he is good at heart but had a poor upbringing... this conflict / contradiction will always show up and keep the viewers facinated and kudos to Arhaan who has made Krishna come alive for us.... love K or hate him, we just cannot live without a daily dose of K.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Agree...... For those who do not appreciate K... they are the ones loosing out. That's all I can say.

a_uma

Go to top