Pratigya

Being fair to Krishna...positives 4 this character

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
We come to know that Krishna actually would like to work and he can't get a job because he is uneducated.

Also His wife Pratigya (who is right in her own way) will not like to see him work for his dad, Coz he may get into trouble. He respects that decision.

There is no one holding his hand to guide him ... what kind of work he needs to do. Please Make Pratigya help him find his options and help and support him.

He doesn't know that his father has in the past tried to kill Pratigya, So as far as he is concerned his Dad loves him very much (which we can all see). He sees an old man going to work and earning for his family. Krishna is a healthy young man and feels ashamed that he is unable to contribute. Also he doesn't want his name of Thakur Krishna Singh to be put down understandably, as to his family their respect and dignity means alot.

The poor boy faces taunts, food in his face and all sorts because he is protecting the woman he loves... and listening to her.... And not working for his dad.

He will have to lie about this work situation to keep peace in the house... and to send Shaktia to work and till he finds something himself

He is a commendable husband and son.

I hope Pratigya will forgive his lies... hold his hand .. and show him the right way and path... with lots of love and care. And CV's please make Krishna be able to stand on his own feet and forever remain PATI PARMESHWAR in his wife's eyes. They are made for each other.

Thank you.

On behalf of me and 99% of this forum

If not all can see the good in Krishna that we all see, then it's unfortunate, cannot change everyone's view. But many of us here CV's appreciate this character.

**********And dont forget to vote on Arhaans rank ************** Link below

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww lvoely post sisssss
lovelyyyyyy
wowww true say
bang on
bless him
he is a lovely person
an deserves love not food in face lol
he is patcient an lovely person
 thats y i love him loll
thanks 4 link
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes dii agreeable post krishna needs someone to support and guide him and after knowing all the truth pratigya will forgive him and will help him bt don,t know about cv,s what they do hope everything should b good
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie.

awww lvoely post sisssss

lovelyyyyyy
wowww true say
bang on
bless him
he is a lovely person
an deserves love not food in face lol
he is patcient an lovely person
 thats y i love him loll
thanks 4 link

Thank you and you are welcome minnie.
shrutisinha thumbnail
lovely post my sweety diiiiiiiiiiiiiii  thnaxuuuuuuuuuuu but diiiii everyday i give a comment to AB give a rate also dear u also inculed it ke plzzzzzzzzzzz see video of  pratigya give comment & give rate also diiiiiii plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz not one can give a rate for it  not but rate give na plzzzzzzzzzzzz👍🏼
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

yes dii agreeable post krishna needs someone to support and guide him and after knowing all the truth pratigya will forgive him and will help him bt don,t know about cv,s what they do hope everything should b good

We know that both of them love each other - and together like any normal couple can overcome any obstacles and hurdles and work their way up.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

lovely post my sweety diiiiiiiiiiiiiii  thnaxuuuuuuuuuuu but diiiii everyday i give a comment to AB give a rate also dear u also inculed it ke plzzzzzzzzzzz see video of  pratigya give comment & give rate also diiiiiii plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz not one can give a rate for it  not but rate give na plzzzzzzzzzzzz👍🏼

Thankyou my dear. Hehehehehe - I have decided to add the rank AB links in my post... so all the silent people on the forum can join in and rank him aswell. And always to remind us aswell. You are doing a good job - I see you vote for him everyday.
shrutisinha thumbnail
what n idea diiiiiiiiiii 👏
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NICE POST........ 👍🏼

I agree, the CVs are not being fair to both Krishna & Pratigya .........

by not showing her giving her hubby suggestions or even sitting with him and going over options together, they are making her appear tone deaf to his repeated explanations to her about his feeling of helplessness due to his lack of education

pls CVs, be fair to both your leads and make them both shine in their respective ways.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hear, hear, this has gone on long enough, its obvious he should start with an education and get a feel for what would be right for him.  He could have also put his foot down and said i wanna work for my dad and seen for himself whatever dodgy deals SS allegedly does, and if Prats objected, he could have said well, the old geezer provides a roof over our heads and food on the table.  Krish has been floundering for too long now, we need to see more progress for him.