Chat Clubs

|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 18

-Zeeshan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeeshan-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Lionel Messi: Barcelona, Real Madrid & Chelsea are favourites to win the Champions League

Martin Caceres, Lionel Messi, Sevilla, Barcelona

Lionel Messi believes Barcelona are the favourites for the Champions League along with Real Madrid and Chelsea.

The Spanish champions face Shakhtar Donetsk in the quarter-finals of Europe's premier competition, while Madrid take on Tottenham Hotspur with Chelsea facing Manchester United for a place in the last four.

Barcelona are considered the favourites to win the Champions League this season and Messi thinks as much, although he has also underlined the potential of their Spanish rivals Madrid as well as reigning Premier League champions Chelsea.

"Ourselves, Madrid and Chelsea are the favourites for this year," the 23-year-old is quoted as saying by ESPNSoccernet.

Speaking on the Blaugrana's team ethic, he said: "Here, everyone knows their role and we complement each other.

"All of us make each other better. It's the greatness of this team."

Inter, Tottenham, Schalke, and Manchester United are the other teams left in the high-profile tournament.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2011/03/18/2401133/lionel-messi-barcelona-real-madrid-chelsea-are-favourites-to-win-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~* (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Messi: I would never sign for Real Madrid

Finally he was asked about Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, who has also scored 27 league goals this season.

"I have a normal relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo. Whenever we meet each other we say hello and there is professional respect, but no more than that. I don't have any special relationship with him as I do with my companions," concluded Messi.

@Red - thank god you won't D'ohROFL

And he is so damn lying there, I know he's jealous of my Ronaldooo Embarrassed

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Medical tests and a magnetic resonance done at Sanitas La Moraleja Hospital have determined Cristiano Ronaldo suffers a Grade I muscle injury with edema on the left biceps femoris. The player will miss two to three weeks. His recovery is being monitored.

Ouch
OuchOuchOuch

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 22 March 2011 at 4:19pm

-Zeeshan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeeshan-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Messi: I would never sign for Real Madrid

Finally he was asked about Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, who has also scored 27 league goals this season.

"I have a normal relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo. Whenever we meet each other we say hello and there is professional respect, but no more than that. I don't have any special relationship with him as I do with my companions," concluded Messi.

@Red - thank god you won't D'ohROFL

And he is so damn lying there, I know he's jealous of my Ronaldooo Embarrassed

what does ronaldo have and messi doesn't?? HaanROFL Statistics SHow its Ronaldo who must be jealous of Messi's SuccessROFL

Point 1: Messi is the worlds Best Player (according to FIFALOL)
Point 2:  Messi is currently the Highest Paid Player

(Source: http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/3/22/2065019/lionel-messi-jose-mourinho-highest-paid-players-coaches-managers  )

Anddd pleassssshhhh doont telll messi is jealous of ronaldo's LookSleepy

Now anyone can consider who is jealous wid whom....whatevaLOLLOLLOL

-Zeeshan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeeshan-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Medical tests and a magnetic resonance done at Sanitas La Moraleja Hospital have determined Cristiano Ronaldo suffers a Grade I muscle injury with edema on the left biceps femoris. The player will miss two to three weeks. His recovery is being monitored.

Ouch
OuchOuchOuch

bad news for madrid...!!!! I want him to play in the El classicos!!!! So i hope he recovers soonEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Sean

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Uhmm thats exactly what I wanted to say :\  JK ROFL
LOL  .... okay but on a serious note, Messi is jealous that he doesn't have the same fan following and craze as Ronaldo .. in short --> Ronaldo has a much bigger fan following Cool
Also Ronaldo earns MUCH more than your Messi Tongue even without having those ''so called'' statistics -_- Big smile

-Zeeshan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeeshan-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Uhmm thats exactly what I wanted to say :\  JK ROFL
LOL  .... okay but on a serious note, Messi is jealous that he doesn't have the same fan following and craze as Ronaldo .. in short --> Ronaldo has a much bigger fan following Cool
Also Ronaldo earns MUCH more than your Messi Tongue even without having those ''so called'' statistics -_- Big smile

Ahaaan !! Fan Following.....How do yu knw ronaldo has a bigger fan following than messi??
LOLLOLLOL If its true then the Ballon D'or Should ve gone to ronaldo not to messi....!!! Things to be noted here.....Ballon D'or Award voting is done by the Top Soccer Journalist ,, FIFA Members, International Soccer Country's Captains ANd the Honorouble presses and the Fans ....And most importantly this award goes to that soccer player who has done a tremondous job in the past year......and is worthy to get the awardEmbarrassedLOL....SO how come messi beat Ronaldo In it.....!!! I wanna know......!!!LOL and talking about the earning i already proved itLOLLOLLOL

"""Mar 22, 2011 - According to France Football magazine, FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi is the world's highest paid football player and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho is the world's highest paid football manager. Messi will earn 31 million this season in wages and endorsements and Mourinho checks in with 13.5 million for himself.

It's no surprise that Messi is the world's highest paid footballer considering he is the two-time World Player of the Year and plays for arguably the world's most famous and best club. The Argentinean beat out Cristiano Ronaldo for the top spot on the list with the the Real Madrid star raking in 27.5 million.LOL Wayne Rooney is the highest paid of English players and the third highest paid player with a 20.5 million income and despite two LA Liga players claiming the top two spots, English Premier League players led all leagues with seven players in the top 20."""

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/3/22/2065019/lionel-messi-jose-mourinho-highest-paid-players-coaches-managers

No more Debate on It pleashhEmbarrassed

Edited by -Zeeshan- - 24 March 2011 at 1:22am

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Ughh zee you have become annoying yaaarrr LOL

lets just say .. FOR ME RONALDO IS THE BESHT <3 =)

we are like too opposite rofl ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top