Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

go india go , cup jeetlo- what a match- a tie (Page 12)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

Originally posted by ankit_34

@ bobby ..i dont know ..what r ur plans and what r u planning i dont find any reason to post a racist based attack or things like that in a worldcup thread r u such a narrow minded person ..that u cant understand a difference between a game of cricket and war ..dude we r not in war with aussies its just a game ...and games brings us together ..its really disgusting for u to motivate real happening on a very respectful site ...and abt NRIs whom u think have forgotten their culture ..and they shud not support the country they staying dude u shud watch patiala house that movie is made for people like u ..birth place is not important its abt where u stay ..if u have any knowledge of mahabharat ..u will realise ..ki karna was born from kunti ..yet he always considered radha ..as his mom and was named as radhay ...kyunki she was the 1 responsible for his upbringing ....same happened with lord krishna ..he wasborn to devki but even considered yashoda as his mom ...infact nri ..who support the country in which they stay r the kind of persons to b respected ..cause they know the value of their true land ..which sadly isnt india dude ......m sorry ..but that kind of video is really disturbing 1 

@ blue lord krishna was born to devki and not to kunti and brought up by yashodra

hey m really sorry ..i know he was born to vasudev and devki ..its just a typo ...i was in hurry ...so i wrote the same thing ..in both karna and krishna ...kunti was krishna's buaa ...Big smile i hope u forgive me ...real sorry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thk

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Anmol - can you provide the link to watch live   thanks

its on the first pageSmile
tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

@ bobby ..i dont know ..what r ur plans and what r u planning i dont find any reason to post a racist based attack or things like that in a worldcup thread r u such a narrow minded person ..that u cant understand a difference between a game of cricket and war ..dude we r not in war with aussies its just a game ...and games brings us together ..its really disgusting for u to motivate real happening on a very respectful site ...and abt NRIs whom u think have forgotten their culture ..and they shud not support the country they staying dude u shud watch patiala house that movie is made for people like u ..birth place is not important its abt where u stay ..if u have any knowledge of mahabharat ..u will realise ..ki karna was born from kunti ..yet he always considered radha ..as his mom and was named as radhay ...kyunki she was the 1 responsible for his upbringing ....same happened with lord krishna ..he wasborn to devki but even considered yashoda as his mom ...infact nri ..who support the country in which they stay r the kind of persons to b respected ..cause they know the value of their true land ..which sadly isnt india dude ......m sorry ..but that kind of video is really disturbing 1 

@ blue lord krishna was born to devki and not to kunti and brought up by yashodra

hey m really sorry ..i know he was born to vasudev and devki ..its just a typo ...i was in hurry ...so i wrote the same thing ..in both karna and krishna ...kunti was krishna's buaa ...Big smile i hope u forgive me ...real sorry 

hey itz k even i thought itz a typing mistake so i jst waana to mention this SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

ankit_34

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by intruderfast

ok now seriously stop it, u can defend australia any way u want sanya, u can write anything aboutaustralia i dont have any problem,
but don't say anything against india, this is not acceptable.
if u wanna write something against india , write somewhere else

U guys stop and I will also stop
pure and simpleSmile And where did I write anything against IndiaConfused

check ur post, both sides r to be blamed , indirect taunt to india
i cannot tolerate that, bobby removes that video or not its another matter,
but u should edit ur post

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

hey itz k even i thought itz a typing mistake so i jst waana to mention this Smile
thanks a lot for understanding Smile

tani_thk

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

ok now seriously stop it, u can defend australia any way u want sanya, u can write anything aboutaustralia i dont have any problem,

lets put an end to this now!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 27 February 2011 at 1:37am

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

kisss mitti ke bane hai aab?LOL Can u not accept that India may also have its faults? That is no taunt its the truth and its fair! I just wish I could tell u what sort of things have been happening here! But I know you would not accept it because you cannot accept the fact that India like any country has both positives and negatives. Both sides are to be blamed! And u guys expect me to sit back quietly while u try to malign my country? First tell ur friends not to post such unnecessary videos everywhere! We were having a nice WC discussion until it got ruined and u expect me not to defend my country? Sorry! But lets put an end to this now!
b4 people cud take wrong meaning of ur post i wud highlight some words for people to know that u aint degrading india 
like any other country - here she means every country not only india that means even aus is considered here Smile
both sides - here she means both india and aus that means by no way she is insulting our country Smile
and u guys expect me to sit back quietly while u try to malign my country - just like we dont ..love to hear anything bad against our country ..its quite obvious that even she wont ...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
my best wishes wid INDIA..... JAI HO!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34rashi85

Go to top