Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

go india go , cup jeetlo- what a match- a tie (Page 115)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Oh really? Thought this was World Cup threadShocked

u really need eye checking just check out the title of the post or i will write in sum bold letters so thst u can see .

title got changed issiliyeLOL but anywayz I dont think u would mind if members supported their teams here according to me cricket is a game not war that we will hate the opposition. Correct me if Im wrongSmile And if u guys r sooooo confident of winning the world cup u shud see other members supporting as competition.

why dont u open ur australian celebration thread  to express ur views and to give ideas ???LOLconfident toh pta nahi but it is only assumption that india can win as per the team's performances  so is the assumptions about other teams too that who can be in finals   isn't it????
LOL

no we are not writing anybody off (except maybe Kenya or someoneLOL) This tournament has so far been full of surprise performances...pakistan beating sri lanka then the tie yesterday...and as for my opening a thread to celebrate my team...I dont feel I need to do that on Uttaran forum and there would be no point anyway...since I am the only Aussie Supporter hereSmile

I know u the only supporter here so can u spare this thread frm ur australian jaap and if u had sumthing gud to say about India or sum of urs non sarcastic tips to Indian team than most welcome .

i think most of member (not all ) r entelligent enough to understand the intensionLOLLOLLOL Tani Dear cheer India and avoid restWink

Edited by ankit111 - 28 February 2011 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thk

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

u really need eye checking just check out the title of the post or i will write in sum bold letters so that u can see .

and oh btw check the front pageSmile it says WORLD CUP THREADSmile

ur really dumb the thread is mainly dedicated for India to win and for cheering of the team got ur eyes check

my eyes are fine thanksSmile if it were for celebrating india ONLY...then put a big sign tht says ALL NON-INDIAN SUPPORTERS KEEP OUT! and remove the schedule for ALL the teams and put only the Indian matches Smile Dont write WORLD CUP THREAD or confusion will come about LOL cos the last nice WC thread was unbiased...not cutting any cricket fan out ...where healthy discussions took place until SOME one decided they couldnt celebrate the world cup with someone who doesnt support india and raised an unnecessary hullabalooLOL

Edited by SRKLuvr - 28 February 2011 at 3:57am
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

What the hell , why no one is discussing about match , but going on lambi posts of faltu things ?? get a life and if one want to explain , use other thread and go for it 

DONT QUOTE ME

darling u need 2 have a A VIABLE thread 2 discuss things and iff ppl r keen 2 get it closed u cannot b blind to tht....now I have quoted u kya karloge BOLO LOLLOL

LimitLessFan

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

[QUOTE=SRKLuvr][QUOTE=tani_thk][QUOTE=SRKLuvr]Oh really? Thought this was World Cup threadShocked

u really need eye checking just check out the title of the post or i will write in sum bold letters so thst u can see .

i think most of member not all r entelligent enough to understand the intensionLOLLOLLOL Tani Dear cheer India and avoid restWink

@ ankit agree and yes India will rock hope they will improve  dere bowling Unhappythat's the weakest link for India anywayz the match was interesting very intersesting

LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

u really need eye checking just check out the title of the post or i will write in sum bold letters so that u can see .

and oh btw check the front pageSmile it says WORLD CUP THREADSmile

ur really dumb the thread is mainly dedicated for India to win and for cheering of the team got ur eyes check

my eyes are fine thanksSmile if it were for celebrating india ONLY...then put a big sign tht says ALL NON-INDIAN SUPPORTERS KEEP OUT! and remove the schedule for ALL the teams and put only the Indian matches Smile Dont write WORLD CUP THREAD or confusion will come about LOL cos the last nice WC thread was unbiased...not cutting any cricket fan out ...where healthy discussions took place until SOME one decided they couldnt celebrate the world cup with someone who doesnt support india and raised an unnecessary hullabooLOL

Who R U 2 tell us wht we need 2 do ShockedShockedShocked, y do u assume we will do everything 2 please..Clown..go n float  a thread upto ur liking n spare us ur horror..Thumbs Down...this is only clearly showing ur here 2 make mountains out of molehillsThumbs Down

Edited by ladybird9 - 28 February 2011 at 4:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21tani_thkxavivillaLimitLessFan

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=SRKLuvr][QUOTE=tani_thk][QUOTE=SRKLuvr]Oh really? Thought this was World Cup threadShocked

my eyes are fine thanksSmile if it were for celebrating india ONLY...then put a big sign tht says ALL NON-INDIAN SUPPORTERS KEEP OUT! and remove the schedule for ALL the teams and put only the Indian matches Smile Dont write WORLD CUP THREAD or confusion will come about LOL cos the last nice WC thread was unbiased...not cutting any cricket fan out ...where healthy discussions took place until SOME one decided they couldnt celebrate the world cup with someone who doesnt support india and raised an unnecessary hullabalooLOL

weel the Topic starter  intentions were clearly for cheering India but  u didn't understand but hope now u got it and will stop ur nonsense agar abhi bhi u didn't get than u r really fool enough to understand anything .

Edited by tani_thk - 28 February 2011 at 4:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

i think most of member not all r entelligent enough to understand the intensionLOLLOLLOL Tani Dear cheer India and avoid restWink

@ ankit agree and yes India will rock hope they will improve  dere bowling Unhappythat's the weakest link for India anywayz the match was interesting very intersesting
Ya Indian team need to improve their balling. its seems tht our baller say to opposition run as much as u can, rest we r leaving to our batsmenLOLLOLLOL and rest u can understand kisi ko mirchi lagi to ham kya karenLOLLOLLOL

shivani9LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

darling u need 2 have a A VIABLE thread 2 discuss things and iff ppl r keen 2 get it closed u cannot b blind to tht....now I have quoted u kya karloge BOLO LOLLOL

Aabh mai kya kar sakthi hu Confused , Bus Hug as i dont mind u quoting me , except some one , who makes me bang my head and want to throw my lappy on floor with her fizul ka posts LOL

Btw wats the score yar

Guys , dont waste time on someone , we know why that person is here , let that person tale to herself and keep quoting , its not hard for us to ignore and enjoy right , some ppl can never take good things , I am supporting NZ along with INDIA , i said it Yday itself , yet I am welcomed here and i had fun too , its just the way one has to express themselves , rest is so faltu stuff ................................

ankit111shivani9

Go to top