Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

"and then she said it"~1 |AR| *Chapters: 1-7* (Page 148)

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
OMGOSHH!! I loved the update!!! But unlike the others, I thought the highlight of the update was when Armaan suddenly asked Riddhima.. "Marry me?" I was dyinggg!! :| I like stopped breathing for a while lol so intense! But hands down, nobody or at least I would've never guessed that Riddhima's past would be this...she was married! :O That was def shocking!! Your story is like a mystery lol I love it soo much!! It keeps getting more interesting as you update! Can't wait for Armaan's reaction..he's probably mad at his mom too! 
Update very veryy sooon!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmile

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Sushmita!

3 words for you! OH MY GOSH! Did anybody ever tell you that you are such a brilliant writer? I mean, I loved your writing SO much that once I started reading this I just couldn't stop. I read your other FF of AR also! And When I was going through the FF forum and I went through this I just had to read it! 

So I read it all today, and since its raining outside and I got soaked so I took a shower and got my laptop out got cozy in a blanket and started reading.. Starting with the introduction, 

Fabulous! The introduction was AMAZING! I mean anybody that would read that introduction would get hooked completely after just reading it! And trust me I know.. Because it has happened to me LOL Deewanaa kar gayi kuhje tumarhi introduction! Clap 

Anyways I love how this FF is from Armaans point of view! There are many FF's on this forum that have a male's point of view, but your FF is just great! It's extraordinary which makes it so it just makes the person that's reading it ... ADDICTED! Its hard not to get addicted to a FF like this .. 

Anyway, coming to the story LOL ...

I love the plot of this story! On the first chapter you just described the personalities of each character of the story so clearly that you can picture what the character would look like and the personality! reminded me of when my primary teacher used to tell me show vs tell .. and you did the exact! That's what makes a wonderful writer which YOU clearly are! 

Riddhima's character is really really sensitive and cute! She is just adorable .. I could totally picture her ( and I pictured Jenny and I am a Kajen fan ) wearing armaan's military shorts with a loose t-shirt on! Cutie! AHAHA! Armaan was clearly not wanting to share his clothes with anybody else!  

Armaan is very protective of his mom which makes him a total sweetheart!Day Dreaming But man, he shouldn't had yelled at poor Riddhima .. poor her .. He made her cry! 

Muskaan is so funny! Amazing way of waking up someone Muski! Thanks for the wonderful idea .. maybe i'll try it on my brother , speaking of which he's treating himself to a nap right now .. Evil Smile 

Rahul and his use of "SAALE!" LOL .. I love how whenever Armaan blasts his anger out at Riddhima, he would always go and console her! The sweetest part was when he didn't sign the papers and then went to her bedroom to console her! Heart I feel so bad for Riddhima! My heart goes out to her! - Even though this is a fictional story LOLLOL

Armaan is such a cutie! I loved how he blurted out how he'll just laze around since Riddhima's salary will be enough for them! Rahul took advantage of that .. Obviously .. What did Armaan really expect RAHUL to not talk about that and miss a chance of teasing session? Yeah right! D'oh

At the end the statement that Riddhima made : " I was already married " Just shocked the wits out of me! Like seriously! WHOA! Was I expecting that? Naaah, THAT I was definitely not expecting! Now your making me fall in love with this story all the more! I mean now I want the other part to come quickly so I can read further on! Especially after this twist to the story! 

Once again, I'll say it again! You are a brilliant writer and theres no doubt in that and along with it, your story is addicting as it could get - or can it get more addicting? After this I can surely expect THAT! 

Whoa! That was a long comment don't you think? Anyways when will you be updating?LOL I'm just joking update when ever your schedule lets you! But don't make us wait a lot of time! So update sooon! Blushing 

HERES A HUGE HUG FROM ME TO YOU! TRUST ME, I WOULD MAKE THIS LONGER BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO GO REALLY LONG AND PLUS I HAVE TO GO SOON ALSO.. SO HERES THE HUG! 

HugHug HugHugHug

Love, 
Anmol Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeKBfanNo1perfectsmile

angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
dude...you are one hell of a writer!!! that was a heck of an amazing part!! great job! cant wait for the next part!

perfectsmile

meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
oh my god!!!!!! dat was d first reaction i gave out..
d least i expected was to say she saw her parents marriage falling out she spent bad days in orphangae, wa adopted n left..
bt dis was a twist.. i mean she was married...bt den wt she is dng der nw..
cmng 2 armaan.. if his mom knew abt it al d way thru y didn't she not givn an hint to poor ammy...he cld made sum mental prepration d least he wldn't hav got angry on d poor soul...i thnk armaan shld jus go on n giv her a tight hug..
bt d ciffhanger again..
v reaching 150 pgs.. woohhh
thnx 4 d pm

perfectsmile

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
great part yaar...ok so riddhima is married ...thats shocking

perfectsmile

aisha_ranbir8 Senior Member
aisha_ranbir8
aisha_ranbir8

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hey the part waz a complete shocker ... 1st u updating so soon ... n riddhima's past... god i waz more shocked then armaan ... i dont know wat u r planning to write in future... but i m pretty sure it will be worth reading ... u r an excellent writer ... n this part waz damn beautiful...every emotion of riddhima n armaan n rahul n raji's were so real dat i felt ...i could see them n picturised it properly... i m eagerly waiting for the next part... pls continue soon ... n thanks  for pm...take care...love aish...

perfectsmile

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
comment updated on page 130

perfectsmile

dazzling_armaan IF-Rockerz
dazzling_armaan
dazzling_armaan