Fan Fictions

"and then she said it"~1 |AR| *Chapters: 1-7* (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 151

perfectsmile

Goldie

perfectsmile

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

Sush sweety 5 more pages...To a NEW Thread !

Hehe yeah. So now I'll just sit and wait for the thread to complete so I could post the next chapter in the new thread. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""and then she said it"~1 |AR| *Chapters: 1-7* (Page 145)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hey Sush! That was such a shocking twist ...though by the mid of it, i was really thinking on the same line if Ridz was married before. The way she is..like reserved and seems to have a hurt past , this marriage thing wasnt much of a surprise.. The way it turned was definitely shocking for Armaan though.. He must have never thought of it before. I wonder wat will happen ahead and wat conclusion he ll come to?! Moreover, since they are going to be back to work.. may be the distance thing will prove of some benefit to them... Sush! trust me, the story is going superbly.. m loving the track and the way things are happening.. m sure there's lots to come up.. cant wait to read ahead..

Btw, m loving ur surprise updates .. keep them going !Wink

Love
Vini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmiledazzling_armaan

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
OMG riddhimas married!!!!!
i cant believe it.. i thought it mite be she has a disease or summit! :O
wooaahh i wonder wotz armaan gona do now...
wait she sed she WAS married..not now..so did she hav a divorce?n if she did y?..wheres her ex hubby now?is he dead?
OMG so many questions to ask...
do continue soon x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmile

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
OMGGG WHATTT?!
That was a major BLOW but seriously im loving itt..completely!
The entire scne towards the end was just amazing, i could totally picture it and now riddhima being married has surely given us a hint about her past and im sure theres lots more hidden and theres no hurry, im enjoying the pace of the read :) Oh and i hope armaan doesnt leave just like that without finding out the complete truth, that would just rupture so many things..and relationships. And one day Riddhima will realize that theres surely more to AR...not just strangers :P

LOVED THE PART!
PLease do continue to update soon...i love waking up to your part everyday..well for the past 3 days :P I WANT MORE looll

Take care Shru!

Devu

perfectsmile

maryamdiggi

maryamdiggi

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
love the suprise,waiting for more

perfectsmile

kajenkashkriya

Goldie

kajenkashkriya

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Omggg!! Sushmita!!!! Riddhima married?? Shock toh bohot zor se laga hai yaar!! Riddhima is married! Wow. But it is a great twist i must say. Now I guess because they are leaving, there is going to be a feeling of loss for Armaan. Maybe that is why he will accept her??

But then, you said that she WAS married, and that too in italics, so im assuming that means she either had a divorce or she is a widow. Im really hoping that the name SID does not come into this. Or please at least not show him or anything :)

But itni jaldi jaldi update dogi toh phir hume aadat si pad jaaeygi. But its all good, i like the updates :)

Love,
Kriya <33

perfectsmile

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
shocking end buddy.
Ridhima is maried just waiting for nxt part now.
Do update soon.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.

perfectsmile

imshveta

imshveta

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Twist per twist per twist????!!!! That was surPrising.

Love
Shveta

perfectsmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top