Posted: 13 years ago
omg she was married!?!
thts a shocker..aww i hope armaan doesnt lose hope now
continue sooonnn
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
comment foe chapter 6.

aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!1 it was so cute!!! armaan holding riddhima when she cried and then armaan freking out because he thght something happened to his mom. THAT was adorable. and rids was such a great suport. esp. the part where she says 'Tears don't make a person weak. They just show how much you care for the person behind them.' it was really nice!!1

but i have one doubt: to sign it later." I said with a straight face. It took a moment for him to grasp what I was doing. When he did, he clutched my neck in his hand and smacked my abs with the other.
in this part what do u mean by it? as in what was there to grasp??
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutiedevil1

comment foe chapter 6.

aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!1 it was so cute!!! armaan holding riddhima when she cried and then armaan freking out because he thght something happened to his mom. THAT was adorable. and rids was such a great suport. esp. the part where she says 'Tears don't make a person weak. They just show how much you care for the person behind them.' it was really nice!!1

but i have one doubt: to sign it later." I said with a straight face. It took a moment for him to grasp what I was doing. When he did, he clutched my neck in his hand and smacked my abs with the other.
in this part what do u mean by it? as in what was there to grasp??

Hey, thanq so much. Glad that u liked it.
reg the bold part. Yeah, there was a small confusion regarding that particular line of his. I have explained it in the post just below the chapter. Just go through it. If u still have confusion, let me know. I'll try to clear that to my best. :)
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

Sush sweety 5 more pages...To a NEW Thread !

Hehe yeah. So now I'll just sit and wait for the thread to complete so I could post the next chapter in the new thread. 😳 😳
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sush! That was such a shocking twist ...though by the mid of it, i was really thinking on the same line if Ridz was married before. The way she is..like reserved and seems to have a hurt past , this marriage thing wasnt much of a surprise.. The way it turned was definitely shocking for Armaan though.. He must have never thought of it before. I wonder wat will happen ahead and wat conclusion he ll come to?! Moreover, since they are going to be back to work.. may be the distance thing will prove of some benefit to them... Sush! trust me, the story is going superbly.. m loving the track and the way things are happening.. m sure there's lots to come up.. cant wait to read ahead..

Btw, m loving ur surprise updates .. keep them going !😉

Love
Vini
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG riddhimas married!!!!!
i cant believe it.. i thought it mite be she has a disease or summit! :O
wooaahh i wonder wotz armaan gona do now...
wait she sed she WAS married..not now..so did she hav a divorce?n if she did y?..wheres her ex hubby now?is he dead?
OMG so many questions to ask...
do continue soon x
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG WHATTT?!
That was a major BLOW but seriously im loving itt..completely!
The entire scne towards the end was just amazing, i could totally picture it and now riddhima being married has surely given us a hint about her past and im sure theres lots more hidden and theres no hurry, im enjoying the pace of the read :) Oh and i hope armaan doesnt leave just like that without finding out the complete truth, that would just rupture so many things..and relationships. And one day Riddhima will realize that theres surely more to AR...not just strangers :P

LOVED THE PART!
PLease do continue to update soon...i love waking up to your part everyday..well for the past 3 days :P I WANT MORE looll

Take care Shru!

Devu
maryamdiggi thumbnail
love the suprise,waiting for more
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg!! Sushmita!!!! Riddhima married?? Shock toh bohot zor se laga hai yaar!! Riddhima is married! Wow. But it is a great twist i must say. Now I guess because they are leaving, there is going to be a feeling of loss for Armaan. Maybe that is why he will accept her??

But then, you said that she WAS married, and that too in italics, so im assuming that means she either had a divorce or she is a widow. Im really hoping that the name SID does not come into this. Or please at least not show him or anything :)

But itni jaldi jaldi update dogi toh phir hume aadat si pad jaaeygi. But its all good, i like the updates :)

Love,
Kriya <33
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shocking end buddy.
Ridhima is maried just waiting for nxt part now.
Do update soon.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.