"and then she said it"~1 |AR| *Chapters: 1-7* - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
omg...
such an awesome update..
totally loved it...

its actually fun reading it from armaan's POV..
he is soooo adorable...
hehe... he was feeling jealous.. n their first meeting that too with a hug.. wah wah!!

you write sooo beautifully m actually dieing to read the remaining part... will be waiting for it..

-pari
I loved the part ,I am already so hooked !
Armaans character seems adorable ,and Riddhimas is something we'll probably know through the parts to come.
I like how you've described the relation between Armaan and his mother.
Waiting to read more !
heyy.....that was mindblowing.....please update as soon as possible.......i wanna read more!!!!!

love
shreya<3

Interesting concept, I would love to read more😊.can you please add me to your pm list

I will comment on the first part when it's completed😊
amazing concept!
i just loove it!
pls cont soon

PM ME!!! :)
Originally posted by shonagudia

Hey Sush.

Firstly Many Many thnx for starting another story (AR) for us. The intro was lovely. Loved the way Arman introduced himself ,his work and his family. It's really good.
The meeting of AR was really funny.😆 Though most of us really thought in the intro that Arman will meet ridhima first when he will enter his home but like this (with brush) and ridhima wearing his shorts 🤣 was really awesome.

Really looking forward to this story.... Pls continue to PM me for the updates.

One more thing to add that right now i am in Bangalore(Working) so i am really excited for a story of my city .

Hey, thanq so much.
I visited Bangalore a couple of  times. Its a beautiful city. Will try my best to incorporate the same.
The story will not be confined to only bangalore though.

Originally posted by laizu

What a coincidence. You are going out of station and I am also going. Will be back on IF after some days may be by sunday. I am glad to get an update before leaving. It was a nice part. Will tell  my review after coming back. Now in a hurry. Take care.

wow nice.
but my plan of outing was canceled due to my project work. So hadn't been to any place.
I guess u will have the complete part by the time u return.
hey sush..plz update..
Can't wait dear..LOL
Originally posted by TheMelody.

Sushmita, it's so great to see another FF from your side. <3 I am reserving this spot, will be back soon. 

*EDIT*

Hey Sushmita! Sorry for editing my post late, got stuck with a few things here and there. Anyways, back to the FF, what can I say? I absolutely love it! It's original and witty, lol. The fact that it's from Armaan's POV makes me love it even - mainly because I always enjoy reading Armaan's perspective. It's amazingg. <3  I laughed when Armaan hugged Ridhima instead of Raji, haha! The start is very promising, I'm looking forward to reading on. Don't forget to drop a PM when you update. x

^Edited my comment. :)
ofcouse buddy
I do need pm alert of this ff
nice starting
but why only in armaan's pov
ridz pov is also needed na?
sorry was out of station so cudn't reply earlier
Edited by arooshee - 13 years ago