Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Laxsha

I realliii like Mohan's and Kalyani's love scenes

who likes them in here?

Yes i too like them unless and until Mohan turns good due to true love and leave all his bad rowdy friendship...😛 Lets see wat happens... whether Kalyani accepts his love or not...😕
Yes i too like them
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It's a bit too early to early to predict where their track is going, but on Friday Mohan was really funny. 

But I am not too sure that this pair will really work, as Kalyani has no intentions to fall in love, and that too with a drugie Mohan (unless he has completly changed for good) who still has to apologize to his sister.  Also, there is Padma and Viswa who will make him in more trouble.

If he respects Kalyani and acts good to everyone and if Kalyani likes him, then I will start liking their scenes.  But please no TT BGM for them...lol....and no mokkai romance like Anand!!
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ya me too liking it as it is better than anand's love track

i want mohan to change completely Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes Mohan's love is matured than this Bujjima love track...😆
Shemmo thumbnail
Their scene looks funny, but their scene is also a change to viewers from SMM scenes, better than theirs and their Phycho romance!!
First Mohan should apologize to Thulasi, then he can concentrate on his Love!
Hope he will change fully and support his sister!😛
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Their scene looks funny, but their scene is also a change to viewers from SMM scenes, better than theirs and their Phycho romance!!

First Mohan should apologize to Thulasi, then he can concentrate on his Love!
Hope he will change fully and support his sister!😛

Yes Mohan should change and help his sister Thulasi from Padma and other evil villians...😉
Sue Nair thumbnail
Perhaps their intention of bringing Mohan/Kalyani as a twosome is to show some changes for the better in Mohan's character role. 😊

Kalyani will help Mohan to change into a new leaf which might eventually help him from falling prey to Vishwa's bad intentions of getting himself into further trouble by consuming the drugs. Having reformed Mohan might even expose Vishwa's drug activities to the police thus ending Vishwa's illicit operation.👏

Mohan would learn to love his sister Thulsi and protect her from being further ridiculed by his mum Padma. Mohan would also slowly help his mum to change her ways to accept Thulsi as her own daughter. Gradually Padma would be a more loving personality to the delight of MM and Patti.👍🏼

All these changes for the better if Mohan and Kalyani are destined to be together..!!😉
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago