India-Forums

DID is back?! :) (Page 2)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile Back? DID Doubles has been the most successful dance show in Indian history......up till the wild card round, DID Doubles has pulled in more ratings then DID 1 and DID 2..............I agree though the wild card round was amongst the best in the history of DID...........DID Doubles has been a treat to watch thus far and I am sure it'll only get better, and better in the weeks to come.......Tongue

@bold -- That's what this topic is about Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Big smile Back? DID Doubles has been the most successful dance show in Indian history......up till the wild card round, DID Doubles has pulled in more ratings then DID 1 and DID 2..............I agree though the wild card round was amongst the best in the history of DID...........DID Doubles has been a treat to watch thus far and I am sure it'll only get better, and better in the weeks to come.......Tongue

Its not about ratings Ankit bhai Big smile Over last few weeks, the performances were just plain average, and u probably might have a different opinion but most of the people on the forum felt so too :) I just hope it doesn't start going downhill again from next week when audience voting starts Ermm

Big smile Were the performances awesome every week of DID 1 and DID 2? There were many weeks where the performances in DID 2 for example were just dowright dull to watch (except D sir of course who rocked every week)........Big smile As for the forum, what difference does it make? Most people on the forum think that Terrence is the best dancer/choreographer in India, no wait the world, no wait the Universe...but did that bring in any ratings for his show? Big smile Just like many people on the forum think Geeta Ma can't dance, can't choreograph, etc but does that impede Geeta Ma in any way? .she had a great year.....her work was appreciated really well for Tees Maar Khan....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Big smile Read the title.....it says DID is back as if to imply that DID Doubles was lacking compared to DID 1 and DID 2.......Big smile
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
From next week it will be audience, who decide the fortune of participants.
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Big smile Read the title.....it says DID is back as if to imply that DID Doubles was lacking compared to DID 1 and DID 2.......Big smile

Big smileBig smileBig smile

Well, thanks to I-F it gave us the opportunity to read something called an opening post to know what the Topic Starter is actually saying Big smile  

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 26 February 2011 at 12:36pm
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Big smile Were the performances awesome every week of DID 1 and DID 2? There were many weeks where the performances in DID 2 for example were just dowright dull to watch (except D sir of course who rocked every week)........Big smile As for the forum, what difference does it make? Most people on the forum think that Terrence is the best dancer/choreographer in India, no wait the world, no wait the Universe...but did that bring in any ratings for his show? Big smile Just like many people on the forum think Geeta Ma can't dance, can't choreograph, etc but does that impede Geeta Ma in any way? .she had a great year.....her work was appreciated really well for Tees Maar Khan....Big smile

Well DID 2 was NEVER dull for me coz I had D-sir Embarrassed and same with Li'l Masters....watched the show only for him otherwise I don't usually watch kid shows LOL

Well Im a terence fan but before that Im a DID fan :) I will always be loyal to DID and not watch any crappy show like CDD just because Terence is in it LOL 
(I might have watched if D-sir was in it though) ROFL

EDIT: Oh and I "liked" ur post only because of the bold part Embarrassed

Edited by Mihirism - 26 February 2011 at 12:40pm
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Well DID 2 was NEVER dull for me coz I had D-sir Embarrassed 

Mihir... yeh blush yush Embarrassed kyu ho rahe ho....? LOLLOL
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Well DID 2 was NEVER dull for me coz I had D-sir Embarrassed and same with Li'l Masters....watched the show only for him otherwise I don't usually watch kid shows LOL

Well Im a terence fan but before that Im a DID fan :) I will always be loyal to DID and not watch any crappy show like CDD just because Terence is in it LOL 
(I might have watched if D-sir was in it though) ROFL

Big smile arey ab trick pata chal gayi.........har ek message mein (D sir rocked in DID 2) daal diya karoonga.......Big smile aur suno jaldi apna post edit karo.........CDD ko crappy show bolege to Terrence fan protest saroo kar dege tumhare against.......Big smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index