Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome ending Amisha!!!  I loved that you actually concentrated on SaaVan and got rid of *ahem* a person. 😆

Thank you so much for your hard work!!!
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a pleasure reading your ff amisha!!!.It was a nice ending to the  story.Thanks alot for entertaining us with your ff.🤗 Edited by ktms - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
A perfect ending to a beautiful story. Amisha, thanks a lot for keeping us entertained through this fiction and I really do hope you write more in future. Wish you good luck and see you around in IPK & Preeto forums 🤗
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amisha, loved the ending!! and loved your FF, it was a delight to read this story!!

Aanchal15 thumbnail

A befitting ending to an awesome fanfic, Amisha.👏👏 Loved every bit❤️❤️ and extremely sorry for the very very late reply.

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. I can actually post a reply here😳

Anywho, thanks to all who have replied & shared their precious comments...! It means a lot to me...!! I will miss you all and this forum very much😭 But nonetheless will see you on the forums for sure...!! Til then, keep it real😉
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sooo beautiful, Amisha didi!! ❤️ everything!!!! I will miss you aur tumara ff!!!😭The Final Ending wa amazing! Totally amazing! Take care and hope to see you again on another forum!!🤗 Take care love ya di!!🤗❤️
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to all who have commented on my ff...!

P.S. I don't know why this forum is still open?🤔