Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

SaaVan Ki Baat Pakki Hai..A new ff. Last Epi, pg31 (Page 30)

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Amisha di,

I have finally got to read all of your latest updates after EQAO exams! *pewww* LOL. It will surely be really sad when your ff ends on the next update. It's okay though... at least this forum will end on your fantabulous ff. Smile  Hope to see you in another forum on IF di!
                 miss you...

HeartShilpaHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chammak_challo

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chammak_challo

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
It was a good ff.enjoyed reading it

lovely update.

chammak_challo

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the comments & for reading my fanfic chapters - for those of you who have not yet caught up with the updates, please read them as this forum is closing on Friday this weekCry And I will be posting the final episode within the next 2-3 days. thanks again...!!

shilparoxx

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Amisha

I am eagerly waiting for the last episodeCry from you I have read all the updates many times.You are a wonderful story teller..it is a rare gift  to you from god. Keep it upThumbs Up

chammak_challo

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Before I start with Episode 22, the final chapter of SaaVan's journey together in this fanfic, I want to personally thank each one of you who have read every chapter I have written & commented on my work, it is very much appreciated by me and I thank you all for encouraging me to keep writing. In this chapter, I will be doing a leap span of about 5 years and I will end it on a better note than what was aired in February. I will be emailing this whole fanfic to the creative team and show them that this is the kind of story we would have wanted to see when BHPH had ended instead of showing such a despicable ending & wasting the talent of Ankita & Barun, who are both great artists.

And thus I start with episode 22. I have enjoyed writing these chapters as much as you have enjoyed reading them. It's been a great journey together and I wish you all the best in all that you do.

Episode 22..

SaaVan are back home & both Jaiswals & Sharmas are very happy with SaaVan's pregnancy news. Saachi's face is a aglow & mami is so happy that she is pregnant, she advises her of certain foods she should eat & not eat. Nidhi Bhabhi then makes an appointment with the gynecologist for Saachi to get checked out..

Nidhi: Saachi beta, I'm so happy for you. Ab main tere saath jaaungi gynecologist ke paas taaki wohh tumhaara check up bhi kar sakte..

Saachi smiles & says, Bhabhi jaisi aapki marzi.

In the corner, Neeta was listening & she too wanted to leave all her gile shikwe behind & just be a sport. She comes out & says Saachi main bhi tumhaare saath chalungi doctor ke paas. Mujhe bhi toh dekhna hai ki gynecologists kaise karte yeh sab taaki jab main bhi maa banungi phir mujhe bhi kuch training ho jaayega...both laugh..and Saachi nods her head.

All three ladies then head out to the doctors..

As they approach the doctor's office, Saachi quickly looks at both her bhabhis and she tells them to go into the doctor's office as they are getting late.

She sits down in between her 2 bhabhis & the doctor approaches her desk & asks Saachi to come with her for a sonogram. Saachi looks at her bhabhis & they give her a smile as she goes into the room.

The doctor instructs Saachi to lie down on the bed & tells her to pull up her saari pallu so that her stomach is exposed.

Doctor: Saachi tum kaisi feel kar rahi ho?

Saachi: Doctor main theek hu, bas mujhe bohut ulti aati hai aur chakar bhi.

The doctor continues doing her work, and starts putting the gel onto Saachi's stomach & Saachi starts to twitch because of the gel being cold.

Then the doctor is rubbing the gel wand on Saachi's stomach & she shows Saachi the baby's heart & the little cell. Saachi's eyes fill with tears..She couldn't believe that there was a little life growing inside her...it was a dream come true for her. This child would be a sign of her & Shravan's love. Saachi then asks the doctor questions about the baby & just then the doctor looks carefully at the sonogram screen & gasps.

Saachi: Kya hua doctor ?

Doctor: Saachi you are having twins...!!

Saachi: Twins...!! Sach???

the doctor nods her head & Saachi is filled with joy...Not just 1 bundle of joy, but 2 bundles of joy was coming to both her & Shravan...!! This couldn't get any better...!!

She thanks the doctor & goes into the waiting room where Nidhi & Neeta were waiting..Saachi breaks the news to them that she is having twins. Both bhabhis are thrilled with the news & both hug Saachi.

The doctor then comes out & prescribes some prenatal pills to Saachi & gives her some medication for the nausea & morning sickness. She also describes the diet which Saachi would have to keep up with.

Saachi is so happy & hugs the doctor & then leaves with both bhabhis..
Saachi is all smiles – she is too happy...she couldn't wait to get home & break the news to the families...

Jaiswal Mansion***************************************************

All are waiting for Saachi & the 2 bhabhis to come home – Shravan is pacing in their room in the meantime.

Saachi then arrives home with the 2 bhabhis and they enter the home to find both families waiting impatiently for them. But before announcing the news to the family, Saachi wanted to tell Shravan about the news first. So she dodged the family & ran upstairs to her room to find Shravan pacing up & down.

Shravan sees Saachi & hugs her..

Saachi tell me, kya hua?

Saachi: Shravanji I'm having twins...!! Matlab 2 2 bache..!!
Shravan is shocked...! Yehh kaise hua...!! I mean, how would 2 2 kids fit in your small tummy?

Saachi smacks him on the shoulder & says, Shravanji...!! Bas karo apni bachpana baatien...grow up now...!!

Shravan lowers his head & says sorry...Lekin Saachi I'm so happy...!! Ab humaara family complete hoga...! HE hugs Saachi tightly & slowly touches her tummy..he gets down on his knees & kisses Saachi's middle...Saachi is full of ecstacy...ohhh Shravanji kya kar rahe ho aap?

Shravan: Main humaare bache ko kiss kar raha hu...!!

Just then Dadi comes upstairs & sees SaaVan romancing...

Dadi: Ahem..!!!

SaaVan come back to their senses & say, ji dadi...!!

Dadi: Saachi hum log kabse tumhaara intezaar kar rahe they aur tum log yahan romance kar rahe ho...!! Ab tum foren neeche aa jao aur sab ko khush khabri bata do..chalo chalo...!

SaaVan go downstairs hand in hand and walk towards the families..

SaaVan both announce the good news about them having twins.

Both familes are overjoyed and hug SaaVan..Both families are thrilled with the news and give SaaVan their blessings...

From then on, every morning started with Shravan being clung to Saachi with his arms around her waist & him kissing her middle...and Saachi would be so shy and try to brush Shravan away...

***********Leap Span of 5 years****************

SaaVan are the proud parents of twins – a boy and a girl...their names are Sameer & Simran...

And they are all now living in New York as Shravan is now a business tycoon and has gotten a very good job at a reputable firm...Saachi is now a modern wife, who is also a working wife..she works at a fashion agency and her two kids are in school...

This family couldn't be any happier. Each day would start out as SaaVan in bed and their kids in their rooms...Saachi would wake up Shravan to get up for work...then Saachi would go and wake up the kids and get them ready for school.

Saachi would go and make breakfast for her family while they all get their things together. She would make their lunches & kiss them goodbye...

But this time, Shravan didn't leave on time. Instead, he waited for the kids to go to school & then he wanted to spend some alone moments with Saachi.

Saachi: Kya hua Shravanji, aap abhi tak office kyu nahi gaye ho.?

Shravan kisses Saachi's forehead & says, Saachi, aaj main tumhaare saath lunch date pe leke jaana chahta hu. Tum chalogi mere saath?

Saachi: Lunch date? Errmmm mujhe abhi apne schedule mein dekhna hai ki agar koi meetings hai..

Shravan: Saare meetings canceled. Lunch date with Shravan only...

Saachi smiles & says, it's a date...!!

Shravan picks Saachi up at 12PM and takes her to a cute little Indian bistro in the city...where he reminds her, it's our anniversary...! He brings out a bunch of red roses and gives her a kiss...Happy Anniversary Saachi...
Saachi is so thrilled...she hugs shravan and wishes him also a happy anniversary...!! Pata bhi nahi chala ki time kitni jaldi guzar gayi.

Shravan: Haan...ab hum New York aa gaye hai...bache bhi ho gaye...iska matlab hai..baat hamaari pakki hai...!!

Saachi smiles...and gets up and hugs Shravan...Humaari baat pakki hai...!!

Nahi Saachi, it's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai...!!

Saachi laughs, acha baba, its Baat Hamari pakki hai...Both hug each other...

The End...!!

I hope you all have enjoyed my fanfic as much as I have enjoyed writing it...Thanks for all your support & wishes...I will miss this forum a lot, I have made such good friends here...Wish you all the best...!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickCinderella100Ishrafan11Aanchal15shilparoxxash91maris08IndefiniteLOVEmomma1128anasuya43

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
very very nice Amisha. a happy ending is what we all looked forward to and you have not disappointed us. yes forward this to DJs and Sony; let them know how good story can be finished wonderfuly  even in short time. Kudos to taking time and finishing this story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100chammak_challo

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
wonderful ff Amisha!!! such a cute and happy ending!!!
the channel completely butchered the story at the end...but it feels nice to read the different versions of SaaVan story in the ffs here...and most importantly,the happy endings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100chammak_challo

Go to top