India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

tammy/khushi.. (Page 5)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
shanti/rekha...great to hear your replies..I will be back later..in office right now..!!

You are some lukcy ppl to have seen his shows live..maine ek bhi nahi dekha hai..Confused
and was so looking to catch up with like minded fansTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

shanti/rekha...great to hear your replies..I will be back later..in office right now..!!

You are some lukcy ppl to have seen his shows live..maine ek bhi nahi dekha hai..Confused
and was so looking to catch up with like minded fansTongue

Where r u from? U did'nt watch it on TV? Yes like minded fans.. I mean I have been watching his shows fromJJKn days so basically his groW*H chart is really awesome ..
His bollywood side was'nt that impressive  but television side is a treat to watch !!

Interaction with every individula is amazing

His chemistry with the kids is amazing .. Glad he took teh challenge and teh leap was well deserved for this show,,,
And his chemistry with Ragini is simple and it has a lot of weightage.. Every scene of his is amazing and leaves you with a smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikas

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by shanti05

They were dolls.. I loved both of them.. I guess they are back in school..
I just hope if the continuation from where they ended they bring them back

Have  seen the scene where they bug Anmol to sign teh papers for teh dance
They are so sweet with him !!
Apurva just rocks with them such a gifted actor !!

I cannot agree any more..all their scenes were good..Not that i am serial addict, but i dont think we have a lot many serials where ppl like to see the leads wit the kiddies..Most of them like to see the scenes amongst the lead pair..but here the 3some were v good and the credit to a large extent goes to the director/story/dialogue writers too. Apu and the 2 kids were the faces to bring all that live in front of us..but the backstage ppl were equally good.

All the nuances right from bacha party (as kids we used to say chillar party..chillar is change..so kids are chillar party..LOL, the knocking on the foreheads..his always saying good night to them, irrespective of whether they have already slept or are awake, i don't think he has ever scolded or shouted at them, ,ever, whenever he speaks to them, he ensures they are having eye to eye contact, either he lifts them or he bends down, ...) well written and well portrayed.

I have hardly seen any episode live..just caught them on YT recently and in beg was wondering, ki apu ke bure din aa gaye kya, that he is acting a father to two kids.. But after seeing all the episodes, glad that he took up this serial..nice acting..

I hope I didnt hijack this post !!!

Well welcome to this forum late is okay as you are forcing me to replyEmbarrassedClapBig smile, when Apu took Rkb and had 2 -3 minutes screen time people said the same LOL but he shined in it that too as I watched Rkb too during the tiem it was aired  and saw PPAW too prime time and even Bidaai prime time infact I have seen all shows of Apu at original time even repeats and reruns too.LOL
Bure din I don't know but Bidaai post leap worked too and now it is in news of coming with a sequel.

Apu has excellent chemistry always with his  costars I recall his parents in JJKN, Bebe, Jassi's Mom , Pari, his mom in Kajjal , his chachi in Kaajal, that kid in kaajal, that hitler in RKB , Vasu etc

Tammy sitting on Anmol's lap and Anmol explaining to his princess why he loves her a lot was a treat no wonder khushi was so jealous , so separate of that but his hand movements, voice quality and eyes help a lot ClapEmbarrassed

Good to hear from you guys..atleast i can participtate in the discussions that i missed out on !
Yes apu's acting has been really good. Not sure it was bure din or not..but he acted wlel..all his scenes are good.

That scene where khushi leaves the room, i felt a tad bad for khushi..somehow she couldnt interrupt them.

More on apu in other thred..i dont want to make this a thread for anmol Wink

what is ppaw though ?

rekha02saveeta24

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shanti05]
All the nuances right from bacha party (
Bang on I think his set of dialogues were fantastic
And his body langauge dialogue delivery is  like fantastic.. With the kids he was just magical, expressions  eye contact as you put it just makes you feel man this was Armaan suri this was DPS and Shekhar like there was more with just costars to the max, but as Anmol he proved that he can carry the role beautifullyClap
When he is on screen it just lights up and  baas  that grin never leaves your face.. Both teh girls were amazing with him  the coordination of  his communication and the way they spoke with him proved that he can do any role !!!Thumbs Up

And for burey din ayyye,  no ways I guess the role was so well etched that  people loved his role and truly in a women oriented shows like most now a days  he did stand out as a perfect character which gave us a smile and want for more !!Embarrassed

Yes his dialogues, nuances the pauses, everything was nice...and yes i agree..first time when i saw few episodes..i was like is this arman suri..running after models and here bechara two kids ko sambhal rah ahai !!! thats why i said ki bure din...its a 360 deg turn from his character. But he acted well no doubt !!!  And the kids were really good.

Just wondering, probably the names given to the kids..had a meaning

Tammanna- Someone who always has a tamanna..a wish
Khushi- always makes others happy
Anmol-well he is anmol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shanti05]
All the nuances right from bacha party (
Bang on I think his set of dialogues were fantastic
And his body langauge dialogue delivery is  like fantastic.. With the kids he was just magical, expressions  eye contact as you put it just makes you feel man this was Armaan suri this was DPS and Shekhar like there was more with just costars to the max, but as Anmol he proved that he can carry the role beautifullyClap
When he is on screen it just lights up and  baas  that grin never leaves your face.. Both teh girls were amazing with him  the coordination of  his communication and the way they spoke with him proved that he can do any role !!!Thumbs Up

And for burey din ayyye,  no ways I guess the role was so well etched that  people loved his role and truly in a women oriented shows like most now a days  he did stand out as a perfect character which gave us a smile and want for more !!Embarrassed

Yes his dialogues, nuances the pauses, everything was nice...and yes i agree..first time when i saw few episodes..i was like is this arman suri..running after models and here bechara two kids ko sambhal rah ahai !!! thats why i said ki bure din...its a 360 deg turn from his character. But he acted well no doubt !!!  And the kids were really good.

Just wondering, probably the names given to the kids..had a meaning

Tammanna- Someone who always has a tamanna..a wish
Khushi- always makes others happy
Anmol-well he is anmol

O the name is a wonder.. Anmol is perfect for Apu he is one..

Infact to be frank even I would wonder how he would adapt to a role of a dad but saw glipses of him with SS in PPAW and liked his connection with kids

I tell you actors should try out different  roles, I mean  the role of a dad is quite challenging and I am glad Apu took it up and understand the way this role needs to be delivered...

The role was etched for him since the change the leap happened, the level of actng of everyone in teh show have a different  angle to the show

The kids were just too good
Tammana even though was'n his  real daughter he showered all teh love to her
and Khushi his partner was even more adorable

I think teh trio rocked
Their scenes  were just full filled and  up to teh mark

They fell shortof time othwersise they cud have explored more!

poshahrekha02

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
tammy khushi and anmol three magical stars of bidaai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

One of the sweet scenes between Anmol Tammy and Khushi !!

Just so sweet  and the way he was telling that he was daam hungry was a treat to watch !!Embarrassed
Very sweet scene..
he is so gentle with Khushi while poutting the creeam 'and then he tells he is hungry and wants to eat !!
The last  one where he rests his chin on his palm is so sweet
Such cute moments these kids have
I miss them CryCryCry

Bidaaii2  RS ji please bring it back ! We want Anmol the kids and Ragini back

poshahkrithikas

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
guys aap log kahan se yeh scenes le kar aa rahe ho !!

I wish we had a list of all good bacha party scenes...thanda kabhi garam...really well written n well enacted ! yohooo!!

krithikasshanti05

Go to top