Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Angel

just because some people clam them as famous jodi in an articles does not mean they are I mean every crappy and lusty jodi get call famous in the news too but does that make them famous to u no na?

😆 okayyy.. gesshhhhh😆. i was just saying...they r not great.. HAPPY😆😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

i already got so many hate mails from the other group and now want me to get pms from this group😡.. wat kind of friend r u 🤣

OMG common sense Merry........like PM me u know what that mean or don't u?

when u send me a PM then nobody else know abt what u sent me but me and u alone🤣

-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

I agree when Prem and Heer came as a jodi Ekta's shows weren't doing well, I mean no one really apperciated them I certain;y didn't! After all the amazing jodi's how can we forget Pratham and Gauri/ Karan and Nandini. Sahil and Ganga these were jodi's everyone knows Prem and Heer really don't hit the same mark its true with audiences in India Prem and Heer are not as big.

ohh i didnt know.. but everyone i meet.. they say that was a great show🤔.. i dont watch ekta's show anymore.. u know wat i mean.. their fans r everywhere😆
😆.. well the only couple i know from the ones u mention is kum kum and summet and prem/ mukti.. and michi..

-MERRY- thumbnail

OMG common sense Merry........like PM me u know what that mean or don't u?

when u send me a PM then nobody else know abt what u sent me but me and u alone🤣

😆 y u wanna know.. lol. i havent got any sleep last nightAngry.. thats y i am acting like this todayROFL.. fine i will pm u😆
.Angel thumbnail

😆 y u wanna know.. lol. i havent got any sleep last night😡.. thats y i am acting like this today🤣.. fine i will pm u😆

ok then go to bed cos I have got a new siggy I'm gonna ask u to make for and I have to warn u it's a bit hard work and it might take u time to get it like I want😳so go get some rest before I sent u my Siggy PM😆
Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

ohh i didnt know.. but everyone i meet.. they say that was a great show🤔.. i dont watch ekta's show anymore.. u know wat i mean.. their fans r everywhere😆
😆.. well the only couple i know from the ones u mention is kum kum and summet and prem/ mukti.. and michi..

How can you not know of Gauri and Pratham/ Karan and Nandino! 😲

They are epic and my favourite(Gauri and Pratham)! Plus a real life jodi as well 😆
Gauri and Hiten Tejwani! 😳
-MERRY- thumbnail

ok then go to bed cos I have got a new siggy I'm gonna ask u to make for and I have to warn u it's a bit hard work and it might take u time to get it like I want😳so go get some rest before I sent u my Siggy PM😆

😆 sure,..like i said anythin for uEmbarrassed😆.. i was studying last night..i had a small test in the morning..
send it.. tonight.. cause  i will be awake .. i have to finish my assignment😭. break time i will do u r siggy😃
.Angel thumbnail

😆 sure,..like i said anythin for u😳😆.. i was studying last night..i had a small test in the morning..
send it.. tonight.. cause  i will be awake .. i have to finish my assignment😭. break time i will do u r siggy😃

ok and I hope u get what I want because if u don't then u re-make it again😈
-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

How can you not know of Gauri and Pratham/ Karan and Nandino! 😲

They are epic and my favourite(Gauri and Pratham)! Plus a real life jodi as well 😆
Gauri and Hiten Tejwani! 😳

i know abt hitne and gauri.. but havent seen their show..😆.. llol i wasnt in to tv showz at that time.. more into cartoons😆.only watched the ones my parents were watching..
ohh yeah nikki.. i promised u that i will make a siddhima siggy for ur one year anniversary as sidma member in this AT😆. which sidma scene is ur fav.. u know i never break my promise
nikita_88 thumbnail
Aww thanks Merry! Favourite scene: Lonvala 🤣 Just joking - Umm can you please make a siggie on the 10 June - the white scene - post the rain! ☺️

OMG Kutumb I think it was Ekta's best work and I have been a fan ever since, Gauri and Hiten were so amazing in that show

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NSFw65-0Qo[/YOUTUBE]

Loved the title song 😆