Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Rang Barse (Page 78)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Nikkamiyon ek saath itni saari spamming mat karo mera page slow load ho raha hai Disapprove Disapprove
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Monty did u see Yest epi of PKYEK..Sid was such big Nikamma.....When he was playing with those Rose petals....She Loves me She Lusts me She Loves me She Lusts me and so on and so forth u know i was reminded of something else wen he was saying the word Lust ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
missing sidra, Sudhaa.........Embarrassed

Darpan Shrivastava & Meghna to bring happiness in Dutta's life

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 | 1:15:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 26 Comments
Darpan Shrivastava & Meghna to bring happiness in Dutta's life

Dutta and Nakusha will have a reason to smile in COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan with the entry of a divine and Godly couple...

The auspicious occasion of Shivrathri will bring some happiness in the lives of Dutta (Mishal Raheja) and Nakusha (Mahhi Vij) in COLORS' and Playtime Creations' Laagi Tujhse Lagan. The couple who has been wandering for shelter in the dense jungle eventually hit upon a shelter. Nakusha just cannot bear the fact that Dutta has lost his eye sight, and she decides to do a Special Puja on the day of Shivrathri. 

Our source states, "Nakusha takes two stones, and assuming them to be Shiv and Parvati starts her prayers, and requests the Gods to walk into their lives and restore the eyesight of Dutta. As and when she is praying, a couple who are very divine and Godly in appearance enter the lives of Dutta and Nakusha". 

Noted actor Darpan Shrivastava who was last seen in COLORS' Bhagyavidhaata and Marathi actor Meghna Solanki will play an integral part in helping out Dutta. 

"Darpan essays the role of Mahadev, and Meghna plays his wife Sundari. They have a hearty talk with Nakusha who expresses her grief and problems. They give Nakku a particular medicine which would help Dutta in getting back his eyesight. With time, Dutta gets back his eye sight, and slowly Mahadev and Sundari become the strong right hand of Dutta and Nakku. In due course of time, they will help him in his fight against Chaskar and Kala (Aashka Goradia)", adds our source. 

When contacted, Darpan Shrivastava confirmed the news and said, "As you know, the protagonists in Laagi Tujhse Lagan are in a problem, and I enter as Mahadev who is as strong as Lord Shiv. Mahadev and his wife Sundari will help Dutta and Nakusha in all ways possible". 

It looks as though the Gods are showering their blessings on Dutta and Nakusha this Shivrathri…

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Monty did u see Yest epi of PKYEK..Sid was such big Nikamma.....When he was playing with those Rose petals....She Loves me She Lusts me She Loves me She Lusts me and so on and so forth u know i was reminded of something else wen he was saying the word Lust ROFL
i remember also something else.......LOL
when he ate rose i said vegeterian vampire...........ROFL 

nyctophilia

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

COVER: Abhay Deol goes Green!

Monday, February 28, 2011 | 10:14:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 3 Comments
COVER: Abhay Deol goes Green!

Abhay Deol, in setting himself apart, has become a paradigm of 'different strokes' delivered ...

Are you a fan of this particular Deol, who was tagged by critics as the intelligent woman's actor,not so long ago? 

Abhay Deol, in setting himself apart, has become a paradigm of 'different strokes' delivered effectively over and over again. Gambling from the start of his career with out of box character portrayals, he has cut a niche for himself in the very competitive world of Bollywood, getting a fairly shared attention from commercial as well as critic domains. 

And this month, he features on the cover page of the Eco-friendly magazine, Green Life. The punchline reads, dirty dancing with Deol, and captures the actor expressively in all of his element. 

For more on this cover story, and its very intriguing and fascinating cover star, go get your copies now!

nyctophilia

Go to top