Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Rang Barse (Page 131)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Maryam i m not in his frnd listLOLLOL but i do msg him whenever he do something which i don't likeLOLLOL be it acting or something or that dance performance which he did with Jenny ROFLROFLROFL
that dance was ShockedROFL.. after zeenia told us y.. then i was okay with the performanceLOL

but by the time i got to know abt that i had already sent him msg ROFLROFLROFL
and anyways one can't go and explain this to everyone right? so if u r not prepared then don't performLOLLOL but more than anything else in that performance i didn't like the choreography at all so i can't blame KW and JW only for thatLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
chalo i m going nowHugHug
chatted with u both after long time and it feels gudEmbarrassed
will catch u guys tomorrowHugHug
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

y..loll.. thats the first time i have heard some one doesnt like additiShocked..
but premeer r more famous than any couple on telly tvLOL. almost everyone like that show/couple..lol. but i have only seen a few epi.. cant say anything abt the storylineLOL

Disagree the most famous jodi's have to be Angad and Kripa, Rishab and Prerna and Prem and Mukti! Also Mihir and Tusli! LOL
[/QUOTE]Niki, not to forget the evergreen jodi of sujal and kashish, so seriously who is Prem and Heer jodi when naming all this unforgettable jodis huh?

I'm not trying to be a bitch but they are nobody.

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

lolll... didnt u guys have enough of sidmaanROFL..
@ angel i heard ur show is endingCry..wat r gona watch after that ends
u and ur pretty face cos if TL ever went off air then I will be the creepy little lady outside ur windowEvil Smile
ShockedShocked... that is scary ROFL...then i will hiore a bodyguard ..dont worry HC will find another show.. he isnot lazy like KW Angry..
btw ..how come ur not premeer fanLOL...
because I do not like Additi, u know the lady who play Heer/pair against him.
y..loll.. thats the first time i have heard some one doesnt like additiShocked..
but premeer r more famous than any couple on telly tvLOL. almost everyone like that show/couple..lol. but i have only seen a few epi.. cant say anything abt the storylineLOL
seriously in which world are u living on?

because believe me they don't come close to my Michi, PRB and Prem-Mukti jodi and they will never be and I think that Maan-Geet jodi beat them too.

my own world..CryLOL.. but they r on the list of famous jodi's.. u see them every where perform togetherLOL.. there was an artical abt it.. i dont know if u guys remember LOL...
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Maryam no need to say anything abt Ekta's shows story ROFLROFL and u don't need to watch her shows to know the story ROFLROFL all r almost same with small difference ROFLROFL
after wat she did to prem and muktiiiiiiLOL.. i decided i will never watch her showzROFL.. well atleast her showz doesnt have eyelocks and the couple doesnt have a seen every singel min.. i dont want to say which show.. their fans going to kill meROFL

i know ROFLROFLROFL
then tell me too cos I like being in the know clubROFLEmbarrassed
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikita_88

Disagree the most famous jodi's have to be Angad and Kripa, Rishab and Prerna and Prem and Mukti! Also Mihir and Tusli! LOL
Niki, not to forget the evergreen jodi of sujal and kashish, so seriously who is Prem and Heer jodi when naming all this unforgettable jodis huh?

I'm not trying to be a bitch but they are nobody.

[/QUOTE]
fine angel.. LOL. but that artical said they r one of the famous one..LOL. anywayz not fan dont careLOL.. y u hate them so muchShockedROFL.. i have never seen u get mad over a coupleLOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

my own world..CryLOL.. but they r on the list of famous jodi's.. u see them every where perform togetherLOL.. there was an artical abt it.. i dont know if u guys remember LOL...
just because some people clam them as famous jodi in an articles does not mean they are I mean every crappy and lusty jodi get call famous in the news too but does that make them famous to u no na?
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I agree when Prem and Heer came as a jodi Ekta's shows weren't doing well, I mean no one really apperciated them I certain;y didn't! After all the amazing jodi's how can we forget Pratham and Gauri/ Karan and Nandini. Sahil and Ganga these were jodi's everyone knows Prem and Heer really don't hit the same mark its true with audiences in India Prem and Heer are not as big.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

Go to top