Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Rang Barse (Page 131)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

I agree when Prem and Heer came as a jodi Ekta's shows weren't doing well, I mean no one really apperciated them I certain;y didn't! After all the amazing jodi's how can we forget Pratham and Gauri/ Karan and Nandini. Sahil and Ganga these were jodi's everyone knows Prem and Heer really don't hit the same mark its true with audiences in India Prem and Heer are not as big.
ohh i didnt know.. but everyone i meet.. they say that was a great showErmm.. i dont watch ekta's show anymore.. u know wat i mean.. their fans r everywhereLOL
LOL.. well the only couple i know from the ones u mention is kum kum and summet and prem/ mukti.. and michi..

How can you not know of Gauri and Pratham/ Karan and Nandino! Shocked

They are epic and my favourite(Gauri and Pratham)! Plus a real life jodi as well LOL
Gauri and Hiten Tejwani! Embarrassed
i know abt hitne and gauri.. but havent seen their show..LOL.. llol i wasnt in to tv showz at that time.. more into cartoonsLOL.only watched the ones my parents were watching..
ohh yeah nikki.. i promised u that i will make a siddhima siggy for ur one year anniversary as sidma member in this ATLOL. which sidma scene is ur fav.. u know i never break my promise

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks Merry! Favourite scene: Lonvala ROFL Just joking - Umm can you please make a siggie on the 10 June - the white scene - post the rain! Blushing

OMG Kutumb I think it was Ekta's best work and I have been a fan ever since, Gauri and Hiten were so amazing in that show

Loved the title song LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Aww thanks Merry! Favourite scene: Lonvala ROFL Just joking - Umm can you please make a siggie on the 10 June - the white scene - post the rain! Blushing

OMG Kutumb I think it was Ekta's best work and I have been a fan ever since, Gauri and Hiten were so amazing in that show

Loved the title song LOL

even I did not watch this cos I wasn't into India drama thenEmbarrassed
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Loved the title song LOL

wait is this the show.. where  he raped his wifeeeeeeeShocked.. i think i sorta know abt the story..LOL
ohh soo u want  the hot sceneLOL.. the kissy wissy scene or before that ,,the staringROFL..
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

@ angel check u r dabbaaaaaEmbarrassed

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Yep he raped one of the strongest scenes I have seen on TV, the rage and the anger you felt then against Pratham but the show was amazing you guys really missed out on the best of Ekta's work Kutumb, Kkusum, and Kaise Ye Pyar Hai! I don't think I can apperciate any of her work comapred to these shows - I mean KZK was awesome and Kahaani was good, she has had some other shows but these shows were the best!

Kissy Wissy scene LOL

Edited by nikita_88 - 01 March 2011 at 3:13pm
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Yep he raped one of the strongest scenes I have seen on TV, the rage and the anger you felt then against Pratham but the show was amazing you guys really missed out on the best of Ekta's work Kutumb, Kkusum, and Kaise Ye Pyar Hai! I don't think I can apperciate any of her work comapred to these shows - I mean KZK was awesome and Kahaani was good, she has had some other shows but these shows were the best!

Kissy Wissy scene LOL
Shocked he raped her.. wowwww.. cause in kaisa yeh pyar hai.. he didnt rape her.. he was pissed ..but he didnt do it..so i guess they took it from this showLOL.. yeah compare to these days.. here old showz were better..

okay i get it.. wat u want.LOL. the text i will figure out myselfLOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
oh please I wanna see the rape scene.

can u guys give me? pretty please.

Go to top