Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Rang Barse - Page 91

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by reshusaluja

criticizing i guess we ourselves do a lot🤣🤣🤣 so whats the problem in taking it when we do the same😉 😆u know i hardly sent Karan appreciating msg 🤣🤣 when ever i have send most of the time my msg had something criticizing in it that he hardly reply me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
wo bhi sochta hoga fans hai ki dushman 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😲.. ROFL.. now u r a good fan😆.. u dont suck up to himmmmmROFL🤗.now i love u even more..ROFL.bechara kw ..his fans r not like some others😆.
u have him on facebook..not fair😭. i message him ..he didnt add me. 😆 wateverrrrrrROFL

HC also took long time after Kis desh😆😆 i hope he will come back soon😳
don't talk abt nikamma🤣 maine wait karna bhi chod diya hai ab 🤣
let them come back whenever they wish so long they don't come back and get pair up with any man look alike ladies.
HC will be back with a new show very soon, I mean he is too popular for PH to miss out on him!
Originally posted by nikita_88

Disagree the most famous jodi's have to be Angad and Kripa, Rishab and Prerna and Prem and Mukti! Also Mihir and Tusli! 😆
niikkiiiiii🤗.. i dont know.. there was an artical abt it..  they have the most fans
Maryam i m not in his frnd list😆😆 but i do msg him whenever he do something which i don't like😆😆 be it acting or something or that dance performance which he did with Jenny 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by nikita_88

HC will be back with a new show very soon, I mean he is too popular for PH to miss out on him!

Nikki🤗

i hope he will😳
Edited by reshusaluja - 13 years ago

Maryam no need to say anything abt Ekta's shows story 🤣🤣 and u don't need to watch her shows to know the story 🤣🤣 all r almost same with small difference 🤣🤣
after wat she did to prem and muktiiiiii😆.. i decided i will never watch her showzROFL.. well atleast her showz doesnt have eyelocks and the couple doesnt have a seen every singel min.. i dont want to say which show.. their fans going to kill meROFL

Maryam i m not in his frnd list😆😆 but i do msg him whenever he do something which i don't like😆😆 be it acting or something or that dance performance which he did with Jenny 🤣🤣🤣
that dance was 😲ROFL.. after zeenia told us y.. then i was okay with the performance😆
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

after wat she did to prem and muktiiiiii😆.. i decided i will never watch her showz🤣.. well atleast her showz doesnt have eyelocks and the couple doesnt have a seen every singel min.. i dont want to say which show.. their fans going to kill me🤣

i know 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

y..loll.. thats the first time i have heard some one doesnt like additi😲..
but premeer r more famous than any couple on telly tv😆. almost everyone like that show/couple..lol. but i have only seen a few epi.. cant say anything abt the storyline😆
seriously in which world are u living on?

because believe me they don't come close to my Michi, PRB and Prem-Mukti jodi and they will never be and I think that Maan-Geet jodi beat them too.