Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

When and Why did you become a Salekh fan?

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey guys, lets discuss this. I see some foursome/Salekh fans back here after a while...Im happy to see you all...lets relive the beautiful memories we have of Salekh...how did you discover them? Why do you love them? Your favorite scenes and moments? Least  favorite? And also...if our Sangad return in Bidaai 2, what type of story/characters do you want for them? Discuss!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lyrickkktvmylove

Lyrickkk Groupbie
Lyrickkk
Lyrickkk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wow, great yaar, you made awesome topic..
what should I say about Salekh..their every scene was special for me..their innocence and natural acting first  forced me to love them..Sadhna and Alekh character didn't make Sangad special, Sangad took Sadhna and Alekh character in special place of every ppl's heart..yaar, i have many thing to discuss about my fav scenes and salekh's acting..but i have class now..will back again for discussion..

but thanks a lot for making this special topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyrickkk

wow, great yaar, you made awesome topic..
what should I say about Salekh..their every scene was special for me..their innocence and natural acting first  forced me to love them..Sadhna and Alekh character didn't make Sangad special, Sangad took Sadhna and Alekh character in special place of every ppl's heart..yaar, i have many thing to discuss about my fav scenes and salekh's acting..but i have class now..will back again for discussion..

but thanks a lot for making this special topic

Yup Sangads amazing chemistry and the innocence on their faces...that made Salekh so beautiful....I shed a lot of tears for their scenes but I always came back to them because of how touching that story was. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1

KinrulRagvir Groupbie
KinrulRagvir
KinrulRagvir

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
since june im DisapproveCry i didnt get the chance to see bidaai before
and nw sangad should be back in the season 2 fr all the fans who didnt see alll their romance :'( :'( :'( to all the unlucky ppl like me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Hey guys, lets discuss this. I see some foursome/Salekh fans back here after a while...Im happy to see you all...lets relive the beautiful memories we have of Salekh...how did you discover them? Why do you love them? Your favorite scenes and moments? Least  favorite? And also...if our Sangad return in Bidaai 2, what type of story/characters do you want for them? Discuss!!!!

Replying to my own topic. Big smile

I discovered Salekh slowly after I discovered Bidaai. At first I didnt notice them, I started watching Bidaai because it was really popular in Pakistan. I had missed some of the beginning episodes of Bidaai so I didnt really understand Salekhs situation...I thought Alekh was pretending to be abnormal just to make Sadhna suffer LOLConfused Shocked...I used to feel bad seeing Sadhna crying and pining for Alekhs love...but then I noticed that Alekh does love Sadhna so much, but in his own sweet and innocent way. It really touched my heart and that Piya O Piya Saawariya song made me fall in love with them even more. Plus the two have exceptional chemistry which came out in the form of cuteness and first and hotness later on... LOL

My favorite scenes/moments...too many, i guess ill post some scenes here...I think any moment Piya O Piya played...I cried, it was touching...I loved the way Sadhna looked at Alekh and the way they hugged...I also loved how Alekh slowly began to fall in love with her, he was soooooooo innocent and cute and he would follow her around everywhere...there is one scene when she left him to get painting paper for him, but she came back late...so Alekh got angry and threw the paper everywhere...so then Sadhna picked it up and he watched her like Shocked and you could see he felt bad...*sigh* I loved every scene...the scenes during the rift were great because they showed TONS OF CHEMISTRY...I loved all the moments when Sadhna dreamed of Alekh being normal too...and their brief romance was amazing.

Least favorite...when Alekh kicked Sadhna out of RV house... CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

In Bidaai 2, I want them to have very romantic scenes, thats it. I want Alekh to chase Sadhna this time and wait for her, meaning Angads character chasing Sara...last time it was Sadhna who waited for Alekh. Embarrassed

KinrulRagvirsalekh1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinrulRagvir

since june im DisapproveCry i didnt get the chance to see bidaai before
and nw sangad should be back in the season 2 fr all the fans who didnt see alll their romance :'( :'( :'( to all the unlucky ppl like me

I will be posting their old scenes here and you can watch. Smile Yes...but if 4 are back in B2, thats even better.

KinrulRagvirsalekh1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpBKAwwL0K8

Muh dikhayi rasm: I was just watching that last night... this scene always makes me cry...especially the way Sadhna looks at Alekh...and then the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL8-vcKq2O8

Salekh hug Hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRL8s4p5UpQ

ONE OF THE HOTTEST SALEKH SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Blushing It killed me.Embarrassed DeadDay DreamingHeartSillyLOL Alekh is way too hot...who knew he would be so hot? And Sadhna...wow....CHEMISTRY.
Wink

Edited by yanks28 - 26 February 2011 at 11:55am

zan11KinrulRagvir

KinrulRagvir Groupbie
KinrulRagvir
KinrulRagvir

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpBKAwwL0K8 [/YOUTUBE]

I was just watching that last night... this scene always makes me cry...especially the way Sadhna looks at Alekh...and then the song.
Waooooo so beautifulll :'( :'( :'( just so cute like salekh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

Go to top