Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OS Reworked- Arjun unconcious scene

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Scene Arjun unconcious scene

Todays scene where Arjun becomes unconcious. I wrote an OS for that. Hope you guys like it.

Its night and Arjun is pacing up and down because Arohi left in morning and not come till 8pm. He leaves to get her.

He reaches where Arohi-Dhondu are there.

Arjun is ignored and made fun of by Arohi-Dhondu. and gets angry and starts leaving the place

Dhondu and Arohi go and plan to throw coin in lake nearby instead of fountain.

Arohi goes a bit deep playfully ignoring Dhondu warning and looses footing in lake(leg gets caught in creeper) and starts drowning and starts shouting for help to Dhondu.

Dhondu panicks but not willing to go into lake to save her

Arjun hears her screams and comes to the spot and does not know swimming but jumps into lake to save her and somehow saves her

But in that process too much water goes in his lungs and he starts turning blue. Dhondu removes water from lungs and carries him to cottage and leaves to get doctor

Arohi remembers the scene where Dhondu her best friend was not ready to risk his life for her but Arjun despite her misbehaviour some time back came back to save her and jumped in lake even without knowing swimming. She realizes what a good person he is and regrets her misbehaviour towards him that day.

Doctor comes and treats him and he gets well.

Edited by myviewprem - 27 February 2011 at 3:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

varshababyAnham.destinylies--rama---anzaeram-channi_starMsFuzzybear69..anshita..mIsHeZ.xaksh4IFglitter567.vrshn.ObodroKargoshshibz

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Nice re-take on the situation, though if Arohi was was wet as well then how could she have looked after Arjun in the way she did? :)
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anham.

Nice re-take on the situation, though if Arohi was was wet as well then how could she have looked after Arjun in the way she did? :)

Good point.

Anyways serials nowadays do not have logic but let me try

Since Arjun takes in gulps more waters inside and it goes to lungs he turns blue and faints

Arohi knows a bit of swimming but in dark went very far and may be got her foot struck in some creeper(anyways looked like an old lake) etc and may be was unable to free her leg and started shouting for help.

That could be reason that Arjun was unwell. Arohi knew a bit of swimming and hence managed to stay on top and hence is still in good condition to take care of Arjun

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
nice prem!! more heroic than wat happend!! also shows concern, possessiveness, responsibility..the way he goes to pick her up... arohi has had this situation before when cheeku ran away though!! ofcourse that only means she shud have been jhatka-fied to tht emotion tht she felt in the jungle that day n realized she still feels that n that she still loves arjun..n hez still the one she fears losing the most!! so awesome job!!
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
good one thank you for the one shot!!! lot better then hitting his head on a fountain of all things...i still can't get over it, a fountain? gahh anyway its all said and done, good job prem!

I was going to write a one shot but my fic DR is soooo demanding i can't stop writing lolz

Edited by Mina_T - 26 February 2011 at 11:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylies

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

good one thank you for the one shot!!! lot better then hitting his head on a fountain of all things...i still can't get over it, a fountain? gahh anyway its all said and done, good job prem!

I was going to write a one shot but my fic DR is soooo demanding i can't stop writing lolz

Thanks mina. Why not write your OS we all would love to read it

Even i found it very silly that Arjun fainted and got fever with a hit on head in fountain. How come he was up and running with a bullet injury in jungle-that means he is strong to take pain  

I think if chiku got fever with taht hit i would not find it out of place but Arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by myviewprem - 26 February 2011 at 11:20pm

destinylies

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Originally posted by Mina_T

Thanks mina. Why not write your OS we all would love to read it

Even i found it very silly that Arjun fainted and got fever with a hit on head in fountain. How come he was up and running with a bullet injury in jungle-that means he is strong to take pain  

I think if chiku got fever with taht hit i would not find it out of place but Arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly my point! The guy walks around with a bullet and can't take head injury, where there was NO blood involved.

destinylies

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
its very nice prem....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index