India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

anmol the proud father.. (Page 3)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
this picture is from shanti's picture post..

a kodak moment of father-daughter..

anmol was always so proud being tammy's papa and same goes for tammy her papa was her world.this pic is so catchy and shows their strong bond ..my heart always melt watching their pics or scenes..they were so real on screen...

a father-daughter relationship which will always be memorable for me as words are less to describe the love that existed between them..

Rajan sir was right on his choice as apoorva was just outstanding as a father for this little angel..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

this picture is from shanti's picture post..

a kodak moment of father-daughter..

anmol was always so proud being tammy's papa and same goes for tammy her papa was her world.this pic is so catchy and shows their strong bond ..my heart always melt watching their pics or scenes..they were so real on screen...

a father-daughter relationship which will always be memorable for me as words are less to describe the love that existed between them..

Rajan sir was right on his choice as apoorva was just outstanding as a father for this little angel..Clap

Very sweet Saveeta..
See the love he has for Tammy.. he came back solely for her .. i soo wnat a continuation of this father  daughter bonding in seaosn two ..
I hope teh creatives can get iy back for us !!

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@shanti..the last epi had given us some peak moments showing how much a daughter had that fear to leave her father..

a father she cant think to live without and her pain and tears when he was late to come back for the wedding..

a relief when she heard her name and her papa's voice and rushed to hug him.

anmol lifted her in his arms  wiping her tears and wat he said next was enough to bring a smile on his baby's face"mein aap ko kabhie chor ke ja saktaa houn"..

the creatives have focussed so much on this father-daughter bond in the last epi and now hoping they do same in season 2..the concept of sapna babul ki bidaai will be kept as main usp  and also  another great usp to attract viewers for the show is the unbreakable bond of anmol-tammy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Anmol was truly a remakable father  he has all teh patience  in teh world  and understand his daughter..

When she did'nt see him at teh wedding she was so worried but when he came she was thrileld...

I hope to see him back in season two
He is the main reason Tammy has all happienss in her life

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Anmol Tammy bonding was so beautiful.ClapClap

How Tammy was always holding her dad's hand as she was afraid that he'll leave her.Big smile

Then she pulled her dad to apply mehndi for him Smileand not allowing him to go to Ragini's house before their weddingSmile and Anmol too was not interested to go leaving Tammy.Smile

And when he did not return how tensed was she that her papa will not come Cryand that time Anmol saying mein aagaya tammy Big smileand the happiness on tammy's face Big smileand their beautiful unionBig smile and Anmol carrying Tammy Smileand saying mein aapke chodkar kabhi jaa saktha hoon.Big smile

One of the best father and daughter bonding in any serial.ClapClapClap

saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@krithika..."when he did not return how tensed was she that her papa will not come and that time Anmol saying mein aagaya tammy and the happiness on tammy's face and their beautiful union and Anmol carrying Tammy and saying mein aapke chodkar kabhi jaa saktha hoon."

"One of the best father and daughter bonding in any serial.ClapClap"

you are bang on krithika one of the best father-daughter bond i have seen on screen..anmol-tammy.from day one their bond clicked with the audiences as they made their character so real..

apoorva had so good chemistry with the child artist nirali..both rocked as father-daughter...Thumbs Up

krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

How Tammy was always holding her dad's hand as she was afraid that he'll leave her.Big smile

Then she pulled her dad to apply mehndi for him Smileand not allowing him to go to Ragini's house before their weddingSmile and Anmol too was not interested to go leaving Tammy.Smile

And when he did not return how tensed was she that her papa will not come Cryand that time Anmol saying mein aagaya tammy Big smileand the happiness on tammy's face Big smileand their beautiful unionBig smile and Anmol carrying Tammy Smileand saying mein aapke chodkar kabhi jaa saktha hoon.Big smile

Krithika I liked your siggy especially teh second one
I remeber when Tammy wanted ANmol to kiss Ragini ..
This picture is so  close and sweet He said he wud take a picture and show him !! Aww really Anmol  just charms us with these talks !!Embarrassed

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by krithikas

Krithika I liked your siggy especially teh second one
I remeber when Tammy wanted ANmol to kiss Ragini ..
This picture is so  close and sweet He said he wud take a picture and show him !! Aww really Anmol  just charms us with these talks !!Embarrassed
Yes I just adore this pictureDay DreamingEmbarrassed. Wish we could see their real close picture as a true husband and wife in bidaai 2 soon.Big smileBig smile

As Anmol had promised he'll have to take the picture and give it to kids.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saveeta24

Go to top