Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dumb Arjun but still loved him(Title changed) (Page 19)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

Originally posted by shibz

oh ok ManojLOL glad u understand...

bout Dhondu...well after yest's epi i feel Dhondu is doin it on purpose to make Arjuhi realize dat they love each other.. well its upto the CVs though...
but somewherei dont trust Dhondu with ekta u never know the way Arohi was talking with him n he was looking at her if u notice yesterday Dhondu didnot had his fake irritating Srk imitation he was pretty much himself n i hope Arohi's over entusisastic mummy dont create new troubles for Arjuhi.Trust me being a guy its always feels good that a guy loves a gal more unconditionally than the gal Cool 
@bold..yup..i noticed dat....n was surprised too...he wasnt looking like a cartoon yest... but his talks yesterday after Arjun was shifted to the cottage makes me think that he is no third angle in their love story...he is just a catalyst...moreover Arohi's family's excitement for this guy makes it atleast 99% sure dat Dhondu is not there for Arohi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbakavyasamAnjalii...xXx

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
come on folks bring on more deviations i m loving itCool
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aizatmir

The mahaepi was good for me bt ya even i felt bad for arjun.his attitude suits him the cv's should hv shown him felling accidently in the water.n i agree pyar hote hi hero ki smartness aur position kamzor hojati hai
@boldLOL LOL if he fell accidentally in the water, he would save himself...obviously he knows to swimLOL LOL
hey shibz but  do Arjun know swimming we all know karan knows n in s1 too he knew but does Arjun Singhania knows swimming have they shown him swim or i missed something?
err...is dis just to increase teh number of posts?Evil Smile

Arjun is a Don..trained to be a fearful gangster...wouldnt he know to swim?!D'ohit was also told initially dat he fears nothing...so no way could he hav a phobia to water...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i'm off now...

btw...for entertainment only, there are other shows as well on TVCool so wen u get frustrated with KMH u can just switch to 'emLOL
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aizatmir

The mahaepi was good for me bt ya even i felt bad for arjun.his attitude suits him the cv's should hv shown him felling accidently in the water.n i agree pyar hote hi hero ki smartness aur position kamzor hojati hai
@boldLOL LOL if he fell accidentally in the water, he would save himself...obviously he knows to swimLOL LOL
hey shibz but  do Arjun know swimming we all know karan knows n in s1 too he knew but does Arjun Singhania knows swimming have they shown him swim or i missed something?
err...is dis just to increase teh number of posts?Evil Smile

Arjun is a Don..trained to be a fearful gangster...wouldnt he know to swim?!D'ohit was also told initially dat he fears nothing...so no way could he hav a phobia to water...

no shibz that was a genuine doubt but ur take seems logicalBig smile
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
@manoj finally u said that u luved arjun for the yesterday act n i m really happy to know it.@shibz if i need to say u something?feel what i wan to say.luv u loads.

TheMummy_LeAbbaAnjalii...xXxshibz

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

i'm off now...

btw...for entertainment only, there are other shows as well on TVCool so wen u get frustrated with KMH u can just switch to 'emLOL
U r absolutely wrong Shibz  I CAN NEVER GET  FRUSTATED WITH KMH EVER .i may  not approve much of some track but frustation never .bye shibz

P.S. i m doing my job well hereCool 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

@manoj finally u said that u luved arjun for the yesterday act n i m really happy to know it.@shibz if i need to say u something?feel what i wan to say.luv u loads.
i m glad u r happy tanu but dont take such small things to hurt anyways like i said to shibz if i wud have agreed b4 my post wud close at usual pg 4 which i didnt wantedEvil Smile

--priyal--Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index