Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Evil Sid, Whiplash Abhay & Dukhi Piya (Page 3)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

shaurya..mera shaurya is gay??? *faintssssssssss*

pokes havnt seen d epi bt omg is dis true??????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by kiranni

great update...
i think i was expecting a bit too much from today's epi..lol...bt it's fine..i will like to think that abhay has sent his brains on a short visit somewhere...
before i go to abhay-sid...after watching T and Sid scene..tht's exactly i thot...he might actually find her very useful for his evil tricks in future...since this girl has got very little brains...may eventually turn her later on...for his own benefit....
coming to abhay-piya....what happened to abhay's brains yaar??? agreed he is underestimating sid's ability to find out his girl...bt hasn't he learned from the past??? doing watever he is doing will not make go away from him for sure....again this girl will end up in jungle somehow...risking her life even more...abhay's emotions are his biggest enemies...he is overwhelmed by all the things tht's been happening and he is being stupid in the desperation of keeping piya away from him... he has too many things going on his head right now..bt he is not thinking straight only...
and ya..piya surely deserves nobel prize yaar..god...i truly wondered today..yeh kis mitti ki bani hai yaar??..abhay broke her heart in zillion pieces..indirectly called her orphan and pinched her sore spot...bt the moment this girl sees this note..she comes rushing back to meet abhay...i mean her face just glows...abhay always gets lucky...he is forgiven easily always without being asked a single question...piya needs to teach him lesson about tht...that small locker scene b4 was beautiful...it was actually picture perfect....how can anyone even think about seperating these two??...abhay lives within piya...he is engraved in her..there is nothing that can be done even by sid to take abhay out of piya...no matter how evil he is...bt piya too needs to start using brain now...understand the pattern of abhay's behavior...so she doesn't buy the crap abhay gives her...
and the main high light..abhay and sid...
i love their chemistry yaar..these two also put the screen on fire...yup both know each other inside out...after centuries...sid has held on to that once upon a time beautiful brotherhood bond bt only it's like he has wrapped that bond with all the bitter memories and pain...whereas abhay has released him long time back and doesn't want to have anything to do with him..bt only if sid would do the same..when sid was tellin him he is a dhabba on vampire ke naam..reminded me of the crap that damon used to give stefan for drinking animal blood...tht's y sid called abahy "useless" in previous episode...he surely knows how to deal with abhay...he got piya's name out of him so easily...abhay is way too emotional sometimes...he is very well aware of sid's intention for him..bt he needs to cool down first and think wisely..he is simply acting out of desperation...
even i feel sid is being over confident...he think he will get to piya..he is right he will...bt he is so not thinking about the strength of love...i mean he knows abhay is in love again after centuries...there has to be something special..yet he think he will be able to get to piya and use her so easily until he is bored...he is not thinking about the limits abhay can do to keep piya safe...i am so looking forward to sid-piya meeting..he is gonna faint..lol..he is smirking right now thinking about his powerful plan and all...that will fly out of window as soon as he sees metz replica 
i really didn't understand the meanign of this dilogue when sid said...our choice is same always..the only difference being you always bought it..i always got it...if this refers to metz..then i don't understand...unless sid wanted metz dead as well..i think he sees metz as someone who ruined this brotherhood bond and someone who rejected him and chose his brother...bt i still doubt if he wanted her dead...
precap: LOL!!!!

"RED ClapClapI am giving you a standing ovation for those words..SUPER DUPER & I AGREE WITH YOUHug TOTALLY ON THAT..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 26 February 2011 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveTheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
First part was very nice... But later three parts, I was bit upset..
I did not liked Abhay's approach to keep Piya away from Sid.. Frist of all he told her name to Sid.. Now he is hurting her by so much harsh words..He could have made Piya understand not to go for interview or with some other way.. not this way...Unhappy "Abhay Very wrong dude...Akal se kam so yaar... Josh me nahi.. hosh se.."
 He need to think wisely to handle Sid...What he thinks and what is his next step, no one knows....He makes Abhay angree by teasing him.. more angree he will be, he will make mistakes.. Being away from Piya.. he is keeping her in more danger...
Again Ekata's bad choice making Shaw Gay... Oh no.. I never thought of this..MiYa chemistry was so much better... if she would have turned shaw warewolf, I wud have more happy...

TheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Awesome post poco

There is no words to describe Abhay & Sid scenes okay maybe two Awesomely fantastic. Sid is too much I love the way he did that cat claw with paanchi after they walked away from T.

Pia, Pia, Pia, what can I say my girl has had an emotional week. I thought when Abhay cll Pia he was going to tell her the truth but NO he wanted to hurt her some more. I'm not liking Abhay at all right now. I just have to remember besides him being a vampire the duffoor is also man and we all know how they never think things through. I just hope Pia stop crying long enough and figure what he's doing and cll him on his crap.

Shaurya, I so wasn't expecting that but my sister isn't surprise. She said Shaurya alway's talked and looked at misha like a buddy. Yikes Ouch

What an irony, Misha convince pinto parents that she and Tracker were dating and now her first crush wants the man she rejected.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yeah , the locker room scene was HOT and they looked such a perfect picture of harmonious love in each-other's arms . Siddharth should have been there to see that spectacle and he would have eaten his own words with ketchup, salt and pepper. I mean , how can you even THINK of touching something as beautiful as AbhIya with an evil hand, dude?  
Yes... todays whole episode... that was the sweetest and best seen ever... even though sceen was short.. you are right..it was picture perfect sceen..

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yeah , the locker room scene was HOT and they looked such a perfect picture of harmonious love in each-other's arms . Siddharth should have been there to see that spectacle and he would have eaten his own words with ketchup, salt and pepper. I mean , how can you even THINK of touching something as beautiful as AbhIya with an evil hand, dude?  
Yes... todays whole episode... that was the sweetest and best seen ever... even though sceen was short.. you are right..it was picture perfect sceen..

Awww..that was such a beautiful thing to say Poca..yessss..how can Sid even think of doing anything to such Sweetest hottest ..awesomest couple yaar..I swear..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaTheBlackJaguar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
the abhay-sid conversation was amazing....

i had tears when abhay insulted piya...but deep down i know how much it would have hurt him when he was insulting her.....piya cried...she is very soft at heart.....she is just like a mother...pravin was right.....

and AbhiYa locker scenes...were too passionate.....ViSu looks so comfortable with each other while enacting the scenes...it was so natural.....no signs of forced...uncomfortable....it was pure nautral...

infact i would its an husband-wife romance and love.....

SidChi...panchi was protecting her vampire man from the dangerous bimbo of the college......panchi was purely jealous yaar

PKYEK is going so so so interesting...

TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index