Exciting Precap For Monday!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
For the first time in a very long time the show is exciting again and I'm loving it!

Thanks Dimple!
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Precap ...I  don't understand . Maan kisse baat kar raha tha . I am scared

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think that IDIOT DEV is upto no GOOD
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hummm After a long time I got a restless weekend.... loving it...

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was quite a shocker....but I don't think Dev has anything to do with it...somehow I don't think after everyone kind of trusting him again and feeling sorry for him, I don't think he would do anything to hurt that....but hey....who knows....

As far as Maan and Geet, I don't think Maan will doubt Geet...he will definitely be hurt that she is hiding something from him...but i don't think he will start thinking that Geet and Dev have something going on...that would kind of mess up the entire show...

I just wonder that once Maan does find out that Dev saved his life, whether he will forgive him or not....
Edited by Sahil0225 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

OMG! I agree....hasn't happened in such a long time!!! It's been a while, but so appreciative that I'm feeling this way! That edge remind me of the true essence of the show and why I fell in love with the show and why I watch it!!!

i second u......
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dimple-

MSK in office.😛 He is talking to someone on phone. He has a photo in his hand(didnt showed whom🤔) and there was a gunda type of a guy😡 saying that now if i will tell you about your wife then you will be more angry.

The charm is back😊
Yessss😊
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well what might that pic be geet dev face to face pic like that whatever maan's anger is speeding loving his expressions it's killer