Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th Feb 2011 (Page 21)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
12 [24.49%]
31 [63.27%]
3 [6.12%]
1 [2.04%]
1 [2.04%]
1 [2.04%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Originally posted by archanamanav

the only treatment savita needs is manav leaving archu..LOL..thanee..
loll dats true di..dats why i guess Tanyadi says ArMan will have to seperate for a while

Gud one UshaLOLLOL
N i maintain no ArMan separation in the horizon. Savita Aai will swallow the bitter syrup n  accept the package. I'm rooting 4 it. Lets c wat happens on MondayTongue

Me too think  that...seperation not the solution..LOL....

Savita will tell" Manav beta..don't leave me now"..stay with me.

.and problem will go on once.....Unhappy

All cute scenes finish.......romance finish...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Ok..suppose Arman..seperate for a while..which I think not a good Idea..

What will happen when Savita is better..and she will say Manv..stay with me????

Thanee we may joke around abt the whole matter but seriously is living separately the cure 2 Savita's illness? The woman needs medical treatment, she is going insane n her son shud take her 2 a doctor not give up 2 her manmaanis.
Savita has been very unfair n cruel with Manav n Archana. she has always been mean n tried 2 separate them by hook or by crook - it's a bit strong given that the poor woman is sick now but wat goes around comes around n it applies 2 everyone. Savita is just paying 4 her bad deeds. Now the person she was the most spiteful against will help her in her bad times n she'll realise her mistakes
If ever ArMan start living away from each other it wont go down my throat 2 b honest just like the Dharmesh track despite high TRPs. Thats the reason i gave PR a break.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriThaneeTanyaz

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

the only treatment savita needs is manav leaving archu..LOL..thanee..
loll dats true di..dats why i guess Tanyadi says ArMan will have to seperate for a while

Gud one UshaLOLLOL
N i maintain no ArMan separation in the horizon. Savita Aai will swallow the bitter syrup n  accept the package. I'm rooting 4 it. Lets c wat happens on MondayTongue

Me too think  that...seperation not the solution..LOL....

Savita will tell" Manav beta..don't leave me now"..stay with me.

.and problem will go on once.....Unhappy

All cute scenes finish.......romance finish...LOLLOL
ya  all  cute  scene  finishLOLLOLLOLLOL
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
But i think seperation could be one of the solution to savita-ArMan problems cos firstly Manav will move to D's and Archu will either leave alone wid vaishu dere only or else move to K's later on savita enjoys manav's attention but den maybe realises manav is not at all happy without Archu and allows her to D's but not as Bahu only as wife :((

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
thanee why would the cute scene finish yaar..manav has a room na..for his work..they can do it there all cute scenes..ROFL
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

But i think seperation could be one of the solution to savita-ArMan problems cos firstly Manav will move to D's and Archu will either leave alone wid vaishu dere only or else move to K's later on savita enjoys manav's attention but den maybe realises manav is not at all happy without Archu and allows her to D's but not as Bahu only as wife :((

I agree with Gene , at this time  seperation is the only solution for them ..Manav has to take care of his mother and just forget about his own life for a while ....
His mother really hates Archana and is very jealous of seeing her  with manav so if Archu comes too that could make savita very angry ....and right now savita has to calm down ...
Once she is a little better then Manav can think about bringing Archana back in the family ...
Right now the one person savita should not even see is Archana ....and the one person who she wants to see all the time is Manav ....

I hope what Jaanu said happens and savita would calm down , from Monday onwards ..If that happened then there is hope for Archu to go to the house with Manav ...
If savita comes home and thinks that somewhee she was wrong in driving her son away and doing this to Manav then there is hope for Arman ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 February 2011 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

thanee why would the cute scene finish yaar..manav has a room na..for his work..they can do it there all cute scenes..ROFL

what about Ajit and Shibu .He doesn't work there alone ....
And then his parents keep dropping in all the time .....

I think the rooftop scene that we say was one of the cute scene that we will see for a long  time ..Cute scenes are going to take a break now ....Ermm
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I agree with Gene , at this time  seperation is the only solution for them ..Manav has to take care of his mother and just forget about his own life for a while ....
His mother really hates Archanaand is very jealous of seeing her  with manav so if Archu comes too that could make savita very angry ....and right now savita has to calm down ...
Once she is a little better then Manav can think about bringing Archana back in the family ...
Right now the one person savita should not even see is Archana ....and the one person who she wants to see all the time is Manav ....

omg i hope you guys aren't serious. no no no  this is the worst possible scenario..Shocked.savita would then believe, and rightly so, that all she has to do is "be crazy," demand manav to live with her, and she has now accomplished what she always wanted...separating manav and archu and having manav all to herself.  Her sickness and selfishness will win the day.  is that what we want??? i want to see manav's shocking statement wake her up.  (to  be honest, i think savita needs a spiritual encounter as well as medical intervention.  she needs to realize that her selfishness is destroying her family and the lives of all those people she supposedly loves.)

what really cheered me and upset me at the same time re: mana'vs final words was that he did NOT say  "you aren't my mother" (meaning he still honored her) but bad that he said "i am not your son (taking on the family guilt)..

i really really hope the cv's begin to bring healthy healing into these families and NOT continue in a never ending cycle of dysfunction and illness.  it is about time we see some good happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90Tanyaz

Go to top