Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th Feb 2011 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
12 [24.49%]
31 [63.27%]
3 [6.12%]
1 [2.04%]
1 [2.04%]
1 [2.04%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

I voted for Manav, Sushant was awesome in the last scene. I am glad Manav saw Savita slap Archana but instead of raising his voice to his mother, he calmly tried to explain to talk to her. He handled himself very well, if only Savita could understand her son the way he tries to understand her. Savita needs to let go of her hatred, she is the only one standing in the way of her happiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karsri

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Tanya Di,
Just now saw the last part alone. oh,it was emotional and couldn't say with whom to  find fault with . Sometimes feel both are at fault,sometimes feel sorry for both of them.
Feel sorry for both Manav and Savita.

me too, felt sorry for both of them . She is selfish and very spoiled , he is the one who spoiled her rotten ..Now that he wants to be happy  the way he wants ...everything is coming crashing down for them.She wants him to be happy but be happy the way she wants , not the way he wants ....His having his own desires and that too for a woman who is totally opposite of his mother has hurt Savita trmendously .She has gone insane with jealousy and grief ...
He too can never be happy specially after he will find out that his  mother is not mentally sane anymore ...

But when character comes and to vote for the one I liked, I will vote for our Archu.
she is someone trying to mend the situation and bringing things right between mom and son(her and her sasural).Felt happy on seeing her happy with sachu ,cute scene with manav.
And then one more thing feeling glad about,she is voicing out her point giving a assurance that she will not take abuses as it comes (from sav-manav's mom). And even she is the one who is going to pay way for sav's illness identification and cure thro her talk with sulo.

I think she will be the one who will be hardest hit by this crisis but she is a tough girl Only she can sort out this mess that had been created by mother and son for such a long long time....
That's the reason we love her so much , don't we???Smile

Then about slap,I would say,sav was not in right frame of mind,so when she hears accident,on high impulse she slapped. so we should just let it go.

I am not giving that much importance to the slap ..Even Archana won't ....
Savita's intense hate and Manav's guilt will be Archana 's main problems .....

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

You Know Di,seeing the way manav entered ,seeing his emotions at that time,not only sav aai, even I got  scared

Even I was scared ....LOLLOLLOL He  can become very cold and very hard when he gets this angry and wants to get his point across..We have seen him do many many many times to Archana .This is the first tiem he did this to his  mother ....
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Ok folks,

I might get thrown chappals for this but well wanted to put my POV across sorry if u guys want to throw chappals at meLOL
Feel bad for Savita. Damn that dumb Damo cant he see that his wife is acting not nornal for once instead of blaming why doesn't he do something about it !!!!
Besides Sachu is really cute!!!Big smile The way she is longing for her son it was really sad . I sometime feel even though Savita is behaving really bad against Archu its just major mis understanding and will sort out soon and after all she is a Mother and no mother can wish against a son's happiness even though her son happiness is Archu ,she knows it but she is not able to accept it even though I think in her inner heart she has accepted her. I think the major think that pisses Savita about Archu is her Mahantha which she hates. I think she believes its her natak and she is faking it and I think Savitha knows that she is faking it but Savita is not able to accept it though she knows in her heart internally how good Archu is.
I think these are things that would get healed as time goes by and when Manav starts spending some time with his mom and ad instead of his sasural. I am so pissed the way sometimes Manav is like spending more time in K's house than his and ARchu has to remind him of going to his mom that is so stupid. Its like Manav has lost  his thinking process and surrendered to Archu , I might be wrong but its not been rightly shown. 
And now a days he is more focussed on Vaishu and Varshu (Well paradox for all the hammering's they have thrown aginst him he can forgive them in a just quite amazing,well its ok to shown Manav as Mahan but cant Manav been shown having some self respect ,all this anger comes only against him mom but nothing against K's. ) and has amazingly forgot that he has his sis named Vandu. He has not even inquired how she is !!! Well its good that he is supporting Vaishu through tough times as she needs it but I think he needs to also check on his sis as well.
Savita may be blunt but I think she ebbs out everything and keeps nothing in her heart.In spite of her dis liking K;s she went and saw Sulo when she was unwell and actually brought a smile in Sulo face and amazingly the K's never invited her to the pooja nor did Mahan Manav.
Now a days Manav attitude towards his mom is not great whatever or how ever she may be she is ur mom and its ur duty to take care of her which I dont think he is doing. Some one has to remind him that he has mother and he needs to go and see her(I feel even Sush wont be too pleased with way his role model Manav is being depicted towards his mom ).Its quite amazing that what Sulo sees that something might be wrong with Savita is not seen by Manav. He is only getting angry for savita blasting Archu but never for once realizing that his mom is acting strangely. A son should be knowing his mom more that any one else and here its not the case. 
So I think Manav now needs to really show his responsibly of being a son and take care of Savita . .It might take time but Savita I feel has accepted Archu in her heart but she does not want to show it. Hopefully Manav would do something for once without listening to others for his mom!!!

PS :Sush and Savita acting was outstanding today Clap even Anki too. The helpless of a son trying his best to make his mom accept his love and the way savita was scared after hitting Archu in a rage when Manav was asking "so u hit Archana " was kind of sad to watch.Really emotional convo between a mom and son and  really this shows savita is totally confused and  is sick and needs help. I know Manav understands his mom is sick but he also needs to understand that coz of her sickness she is behaving in a weird way and instead of getting angry on her he should take care of her like a child ,that is a responsibility of a son instead of getting frustrated and saying I am not ur son not right way to handle it Manav think calmly about why ur mom is behaving like that then I think u will be able to find a soln. Hope Arman going to Savita house track comes in as a soln.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

haven't actually watched the epi yet...will tomorrow...so i'm not voting yet...by your write up i might vote for Vaishali for standing up to d"harmesh and saying she's ready for the truth...i hope she sticks with that thought!!!!!!!

I am also happy that she told Dharmesh , go look after your mother , she is not my problem.If Dharmesh can say ' Yo uare not my legal wife ' then Vaish can also say ' your mother is not my saas so  you go and take care of her or tell madhuri to go and take care of saasu ji.....Ermm

i am so glad to see comments on this thread understanding the dynamics of a mentally ill dysfunctional household and NOT blaming Manav. 
I have blamed him but for spoiling his mother and bringing things to this point But what happened today ....for that I just cannot blame him ..
In Savita I saw an insane woman , one can only feel sorry for her  .She allowed Hate to do this  to her..Jealousy has consumed her and  she is getting lost .The very two women who she hurt most ( Archana and Sulochna )  will be the ones who will drag this woman out of this mess ( her own created mess) , not her family ( husband , son, daughter ) ....

In Manav I saw a man who is loving beign happy .A feeling he almost forgot ..Now he wants to be happy , he wanst to love , do so much and the person who wants to take his happiness away from him is his own mother ..Manav has never done so much for anyone as he did for his  mother ....He went out of his way to please her ...and look at him today .he looked lost and   defeated today ...

I think he and archu are doing their best to deal with a sick situation but he just hasn't known how.  Manav was raised by two dysfuntional and ill parents and how would he know or be able to step back and recognize it.... children are the victims not the causes...

Very well said ...Children have been the victims of all this in this case .Manav too has not helped .Right from the begining he just wanted to keep his mother happy at any cost ...that was not right ...

Savita's greed went from money/gold to people.  Her illness is probably stemming from that greed...and her manipulation of everything and everyone around her is actually a symptom of greed as well.  It takes someone OUTSIDE the household to sometimes recognize it. so.

You are right ..It has to be a total outsider ...I think Sulochna in this case ...

Tanya di, Vandita probably can't see it either.  It looks hopeful that Sulo will recognize and help Archu to bring some solutions...  and the comments about Sachu shouldn't even be in this house were one of the first things on my mind too.  There again..the greed.  I hope Shravani recognizes her great mistake and comes to rescue her son.  

The CVs have definitely made Shravani the worst mother of PR .....

Looking forward to that rooftop scene.. Heart

I still cannot get over how happy and chirpy Manav looks these days .He cannot keep his hands off his beautiful wife ....Blushing
karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You Know Di,seeing the way manav entered ,seeing his emotions at that time,not only sav aai, even I got  scared

Even I was scared ....LOLLOLLOL He  can become very cold and very hard when he gets this angry and wants to get his point across..We have seen him do many many many times to Archana .This is the first tiem he did this to his  mother ....

For a minute, I thought he was going to slap svaita. the way he walked and looked at savita.... I have seen him being cold towards archana but today was something different. seeing savita slapping archana .....
 I really hope they don't show him feeling  guilty after he finds out about his mother's sickness. I rather see him feeling very sad but not guilty. He should remember all the cruel things savita has done and think of all the things has done to make her happy but failed only because of savita. If he does feel
guilty  I hope damodar and archana will make him understand that it is not his fault...

I felt very very sad for Manav today.

Edited by karsri - 26 February 2011 at 8:17pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Ok folks,

I might get thrown chappals for this but well wanted to put my POV across sorry if u guys want to throw chappals at meLOL

No not Chapals ...it will have to be  my snow boots as it is not the season for Chapals here in Canada ....Unhappy

Feel bad for Savita. Damn that dumb Damo cant he see that his wife is acting not nornal for once instead of blaming why doesn't he do something about it !!!!

You are right .Damodar is a Fool .He is winning  Fool of the day today ....
Besides Sachu is really cute!!!Big smile The way she is longing for her son it was really sad . I sometime feel even though Savita is behaving really bad against Archu its just major mis understanding and will sort out soon and after all she is a Mother and no mother can wish against a son's happiness even though her son happiness is Archu ,she knows it but she is not able to accept it even though I think in her inner heart she has accepted her. I think the major think that pisses Savita about Archu is her Mahantha which she hates. I think she believes its her natak and she is faking it and I think Savitha knows that she is faking it but Savita is not able to accept it though she knows in her heart internally how good Archu is.

I partly agree with your thoughts here .I think savita is majorly jealous of Archana , that is why she even told Manav that ' Archu is jealous of her ' yo usee she is blaming Archu because thsi is how she feels herself and now it is all too much to keep inside .She is hating that she has lost control over Manav and that is what makes her hate Archana ..Wha tshe doesn't understands is that it was not archana who is keeping Manav away .Manav himself wants this life for himself ..He ran away from hsi mandap to get Archana , he married her ...he wants to be happy with her ..Savita is just not seeing this .....She doesn't wants to see this  .For her Manav should live his life only to please his  mother ....
She tries to find faults with Archana ...calls her Churail, mahaan , useless and anything  she can find wrong with her  ..
I do agree with you that it will hopefully clear up after sometime ..I think Archana will take matters in her own hands now and then sort it all out ...

I think these are things that would get healed as time goes by and when Manav starts spending some time with his mom and ad instead of his sasural. I am so pissed the way sometimes Manav is like spending more time in K's house than his and ARchu has to remind him of going to his mom that is so stupid. Its like Manav has lost  his thinking process and surrendered to Archu , I might be wrong but its not been rightly shown. 
I think he loves his mother dearly and was so happy that he will go and be with her on alternate days ...He was behaving  like a child on her laps ....
he loves Archana but he wanted to leqave her also and be with his parents ..And he was loving how his mother was asking for things ...It is his mother who pushes him away by disregarding his happiness.....
She has to respect his decision and his marriage  and she doesn't .....
Manav does love Sulochna and manohar after all they gave him his Archana  ...
Off late they have been very very nice to him and they have helped him a lot ...Their daughter eloped too , they were hurt and insulted bu tthey came to terms when they saw how happy their daughter was,  ..savita fails to do this ....she doesn't looks at how happy manav is in his  marriage .It makes her angry to see him happy with a girl she doesn't like ...
I don't think manav loves anyone as much as he loves his mother .....

And now a days he is more focussed on Vaishu and Varshu (Well paradox for all the hammering's they have thrown aginst him he can forgive them in a just quite amazing,well its ok to shown Manav as Mahan but cant Manav been shown having some self respect ,all this anger comes only against him mom but nothing against K's. ) and has amazingly forgot that he has his sis named Vandu. He has not even inquired how she is !!! Well its good that he is supporting Vaishu through tough times as she needs it but I think he needs to also check on his sis as well.
Yup , that was wrong .He should not have forgiven Varsha nd vaishu so quickly ..you are absolutely right .I would have liked if they had shown Manav and vandita , in touch with each other and concerned about their mother ......

Savita may be blunt but I think she ebbs out everything and keeps nothing in her heart.In spite of her dis liking K;s she went and saw Sulo when she was unwell and actually brought a smile in Sulo face and amazingly the K's never invited her to the pooja nor did Mahan Manav.

yes , savita was ver ygood that day .I really liked her .....
I hope she gets better soon , it was horrible to see her like she was today .....

Now a days Manav attitude towards his mom is not great whatever or how ever she may be she is ur mom and its ur duty to take care of her which I dont think he is doing. Some one has to remind him that he has mother and he needs to go and see her(I feel even Sush wont be too pleased with way his role model Manav is being depicted towards his mom ).Its quite amazing that what Sulo sees that something might be wrong with Savita is not seen by Manav. He is only getting angry for savita blasting Archu but never for once realizing that his mom is acting strangely. A son should be knowing his mom more that any one else and here its not the case. 

Yes , agree.He has to be a responsible son and forget about his happiness for some time ..He created the mess...His mother was drreaming about Shravani to be her bahu and he let her live with that dream for 2 years and when her dream came crashing  down , she hated Archana .....And then manav just did not sit and had a good person to person talk ..He is so stubborn , honestly .
he just gives verdict and then never looks  back ....The man was always stubborn and likes to do thinsg the way he sees them fit ..tha tis wrong attitude .He cannot always be right ..I hope someone tells him off....

So I think Manav now needs to really show his responsibly of being a son and take care of Savita . .It might take time but Savita I feel has accepted Archu in her heart but she does not want to show it. Hopefully Manav would do something for once without listening to others for his mom!!!

savita is in a mess, and the only person who will get her out of this mess is Archana ....manav won't .He just doesn't know how to ....this is a job for Archana Deshmukh ....

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

[
For a minute, I thought he was going to slap svaita.
ShockedShocked Manav would cut his hand off before doing something like that ......

the way he walked and looked at savita.... I have seen him being cold towards archana but today was something different. seeing savita slapping archana .....
Karsri dear ...what he was with savita today is only 10 % of what Archu has been through when he gets angry at her .....
This man likes doing things his way and Archu gets a very bad and a cold treatment if she doesn't go along with his decisions .....

I really hope they don't show him feeling  guilty after he finds out about his mother's sickness. I rather see him feeling very sad but not guilty. He should remember all the cruel things savita has done and think of all the things has done to make her happy but failed only because of savita. If he does feel

he will be very very very guilty ..he will be devastated .He loves his mother more than anything else in this  world and somewhere he is responsible for her beignin this condition .He will never forgive himself for this .I am scared to think what he will do to punish himself .....

guilty  I hope damodar and archana will make him understand that it is not his fault...

I think Archana will realize the whole things  and will immediately start ' Operation damage control' ......It will be tough on her ....

I felt very very sad for Manav today.
Me too......Disapprove

Go to top