Varsha
Sachu
Damodar
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Not em Piya, u meanie.. 😔 😛
Its Novak Djokovic 😳
I cant stand him. He's plain annoying and now I cant imagine to read interview about his arrogant views on beating Federer x_x *shudders*

Hey u like Safin too? Me too adore him.. He's da coolest thing ever but he has retired.. :(

Good nyt Papdi! 🤗
All the best!
^^ very well said Tanya,
oh Novak that thin guy .... looks cute though 😉 Roger is getting old dewyy u gotta accept that not a spring chicken anymore 😛 😆 Safin retired when ws the last time I watched a tennis match 🤔 😆 even Sania Mirza had a crush on Safin not that I like Sania 😆
She did? 🤣 A guy with his kind of personality, who wouldn't..

I know.. Roger is slowly losing his territory Im so used to see him winning anything and everything... I am spoilt by him as a fan. 😔 😆 Ah well atleast he's not giving up yet.Edited by dew_drop - 13 years ago
so dewy who's the reigning woman tennis player ? William sisters still playing ? 😕 wish Steffi could still play now, she was the best ever ⭐️
people discussing tennis match here..🤔..well i liked monica seles..😍
Originally posted by archanamanav

people discussing tennis match here..🤔..well i liked monica seles..😍

yea Akka felt sad when Steffi's fan stabbed her 😭 she ws the only one who gave Steffi competition 😃 love Steffi nd Andre Agassi as a couple 😍
Its some caroline wozniacki, I think. All the top players including williams sisters have lost their forms. World no1 and 2 are those whom I haven't even seen playing more than 9 - 10 times. I loved watching women's tennis before but now, not even slightly intrested. Shame really.. :-\
I was also up at 4 in the morining  , watching Pakistan versus Sri Lanka ....
Very happy because my team won, but it was a tight match  ....I was watching the match also doing updates ....

Tomorrow India versus England ..Should be good ....
Lol akka!

Hey Piyu, Steffy played at wimbledon 2 yrs ago. It was a charity match. But still it was scintillating to watch her play again. The stadium was full packed. 😉
She even played doubles with her hubby.