Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry i was too excited and got little bit carried away.
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I would prefer it to be just like Bella & Jacob in new moon like dating each other but at the end only Bella & Edward =)
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing the news syria😊 I hope it happens for sure, coz Damon is Damon...no doubt i love Stefan too, but the intensity and "something(gosh i can't explain it in words)" that Delena has can't be the same with someone else😳
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg no!
im so addcited to TVD but if this happens ill serisouly start hating this series ... tht would be the lamest thing

stefan has done alot for her .. i know damon loves her too .. but wasnt it a shame to look at his brother's gf? .. plus hes done bad things to everyone

stefan and elena all the way .. theyre perfect together

i hope this is not true . im reading the books and ill finish them soon ... if this happens i will no longer we waiting for season 3 ... to see poor stefan alone? no way.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 u guys are welcome. she is gonna fall for the same extent for both boys, and damon is her fav. so never know.
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

u guys are welcome. she is gonna fall for the same extent for both boys, and damon is her fav. so never know.

Yeah, she said that Damon is the character she likes more and Elena is gonna fall for D too, and thatz gonna be a raw beginning to a love-triangle. I just hope Elena ends up with Damon.
Coz of the few reasons:
1) It was Stefan who made(or say forced) Damon to feed human blood. So basically, Damon wasn't like what he is.
2) Damon has always been the one deprived of love.
3) It hurts to see the one u love loving someone else, that too ur own brother and u can't do anything but stand and stare.
4) The intensity within Delene is much much more, according to my POV
...and there r many other reasons, but these 4 r the main ones.
Edited by Tasneem-17 - 12 years ago
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo.. No. I want Elena with Stefan..
That is so not happening!
:(