Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

So Abhay is.....

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Quite stupid...dont get mad at me...
But...Okay so he saying all these horrible things to Piya to keep her away from Sid...Yet he told Sid her name!
And him treating her badly....thts just makin her go more away n this time into the Jungle...
Piya always goes into  the jungle when shes upset..
He already told Sid...stay away from Piya...then how is he helping er...Sid already knows!! Wht the hellllllll??? this doesnt seem "right" ..hes just being stupid..
Anyone notice his Precap was from the time Piya n Abhay were in the jungle for the school field trip?

But anyways..why was he sreaming..Sid found out???? I really wanna see Sid's reaction when he sees "Piya" cuz he will know shes abhay love interest....

Todays episode was quite senseless....I forwarded thru the whole thing...and last but not least..move on already just make Piya Sid meet...n things will Patch up..cuz Sid wont actually kill her but try to pursue her as her love interest...as he said today..the more u make her go away from u...the more she will be "mine" not really sid...but yea....
Wud like to see the story move on now... Anyways... :)))

Edited by sanaya11 - 26 February 2011 at 9:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragadeepika

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Quite stupid...dont get mad at me...
But...Okay so he saying all these horrible things to Piya to keep her away from Sid...Yet he told Sid her name!
And him treating her badly....thts just makin her go more away n this time into the Jungle...
Piya always goes into  the jungle when shes upset..
He already told Sid...stay away from Piya...then how is he helping er...Sid already knows!! Wht the hellllllll??? this doesnt seem "right" ..hes just being stupid..
Anyone notice his Precap was from the time Piya n Abhay were in the jungle for the school field trip?

But anyways..why was he sreaming..Sid found out???? I really wanna see Sid's reaction when he sees "Piya" cuz he will know shes abhay love interest....

Todays episode was quite senseless....I forwarded thru the whole thing...and last but not least..move on already just make Piya Sid meet...n things will Patch up..cuz Sid wont actually kill her but try to pursue her as her love interest...as he said today..the more u make her go away from u...the more she will be "mine" not really sid...but yea....
Wud like to see the story move on now... Anyways... :)))

agree wid uSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index