Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maan: No Sympathy for the Dev-il :D (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Ok move here nowLOL...

Hv not seen the episode...

But heres what I can say from the update...

Dev is planting it all...he will act like a saint in the house but will use his goons to create doubts in MSK ka mind via phone calls....So the test of MSK's trust begins hereErmm...

It coulds b a crossover of Humraaz and Fida trackCool...

Rest I cannot say who is right and who is wrong today until I myself watch the epi...Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 26 February 2011 at 10:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5serialwatcher16Meetu_AnuMishtyShonageet.a

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Gurmeet n DD once again proved their mettle in acting.... GC was stupendously fantastic..... Loved Him today.... DD fully supported him n excellent acting from her end too.... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
A dark, intense episode brings back memories of another dark, intense episode.

Circa 29 October 2010 -- what we called the Black Friday.

The confrontation between MSK and Geet outside the conference room at Khurana Constructions.

When MSK confirmed to Geet at the door of the conference room that he had arranged for Dev's parole, she cut short his attempt at an explanation. She asks him:"If you wanted to do this, why did you need to do all this drama? Why did you need to make all these big assurances that you would get me justice? To save your brother, you are playing with my emotions ... You talk of trust, no? Did you ever trust me? If this was what you wanted, you should have tried telling me at least once." When MSK tells her that she was misinterpreting it, she told him, "What is heard with the ears and seen with the eyes cannot be wrong. To save your blood relation, how did you forget our relation whose identity depends on you?"

I don't think we ever got a satisfactory answer from MSK to Geet on these questions. The misunderstanding was resolved. But did that resolution satisfy us?

Now, I ask myself , did we get the answer today? MSK makes it very clear that he has not and will never forget or forgive Dev for what he has done. He has broken all his blood relations with his brother in favour of his relation with Geet.

Now, one word of advice for MSK. If those questions asked by Geet then still play on his mind, he also ought to remember what Geet told him that day (portion italicised and underlined above). She told MSK that if he wanted her to withdraw the cases against Dev, he should have trusted her to do it. So, the only reason for Geet to forgive Dev would have to do something with MSK himself. So, gentleman, start asking yourself some questions.

Coming to Grandma now, did MSK interpret Grandma correctly in the episode leading up the Black Friday. Did she favour the alliance between MSK and Geet in the hope that, after their marriage, Geet could be persuaded to withdraw the case?

Edited by hegdemedha - 26 February 2011 at 10:07am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjankita10Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-Geekgodserialwatcher16-pixie-jyoti06md410-Priti11-spshastrshaliSoapoperasrfunroseinbloomsun29Opti

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Whether it is a man or a woman...... When you have an ex-lover around there is bound to be insecurities around......especially when they share a baby.......which you are not a part of.......Cry

Maan's is feeling threatened to see a change in  Geet's behaviour towards Dev..... Here Maan is all indignant on Geet's behalf and fighting for her.....and she does not seem to cooperate in his efforts....
He is scared deep within and his insecurities may be due to his mysterious past........

Dadi  and Annie seem to have similar thinking...after all blood is thicker than water......

I feel so much for Maan today.......Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16GeekgodSoapoperasrfunMishtyShonasun29

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Dev is smooth player, he is not innocent nor positve. He is NEGATIVE period.
Stalking se leke aciident kaake KM door tak aane ka plan dev ka.

Raamayan ka ansh, phone caller is modern zamaane ka dhobi.
MSK will not believe whatever guy will say about geet, in fact he may not let guy speak rubbish about geet.

Monday we will see confrontation and it will be very intense

Tuesday geet will decide to tell MSK, dev will again play bro ki life sukhi ho am leaving card. 

today I really felt bad for geet,  do not know why but tear dropped from my eye when MSK yells at her 

Edited by md410 - 26 February 2011 at 10:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjhegdemedhaserialwatcher16Geekgodshalisun29

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Now am sure that Devaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is behind all this....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16Geekgod

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

@jyo..fida?????? shahid wala..........how can it be a crossover.......in that movie shahid was conned by kareena and farheen and wanted to take revenge....here u mean to say dev is shahid but delusional.......

i am more than sure maanGOD will never doubt his geet come what may.........

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaGeekgodserialwatcher16MishtyShonashali

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
ok....not yet watched the epi but still like to say few pointsEmbarrassed

1. The story building around MSK, Geet, Dadi, Dev is quit interestingThumbs Up

2. I like the thought that after so much of Suhaag ki DUHAAI from Kamini dadi....Geet is still quit just thing about MSK...... but will love it more if Geet tells the blood donation truth to MSK ASAP........let us see

3. overall story to get back aggressive MSK looks goodEmbarrassed.... aggressive MSK is always a treatDay Dreaming

4. They should not stretch this blood donation truth hiding for more than a week.......Ermm........There is no reason for geet to keep quit for DEV N DADI n face MSK'S ANGERErmm.........

will speak more after watching the epiTongue...

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 26 February 2011 at 10:08am

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti06shali

Go to top