Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
swati
I see where you coming for the picture of dev
bt who would have taken the snap?? of course dev ki planing hai.
geet ke liye really idhar kuaan maan  udhar khai daadi

mchopra thumbnail
@ashu: check the post on PG 36..maan is back to uncle..yup but i love this uncle..but no song for him..hehe
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maan rocked whole episode today gurmeet was too good awesome.maan's anger then pain in his eyes  made me more crazy today for him.geet and dadi the way they are scared of maan today maan is looking like some psycho angry guy who keeps everyone in his control and punish them if they won't agree with him.cv'z targettng maan's anger in this track which has no limit just wish they don't ruin maangeet relation.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i have no problem with dadi ka blinded love for her pota...she can do with him whatever she wants..........my issue is dragging geet ,the girl he destroyed into this..........today when maan confronted her she said that she knows and understand everything but is this her understanding..............the girl is pregnant for crying out loud........has she even for once atleast for humanity sake wondered abt that........first she needed geet to get  back colour in maan's life and now she needs geet to get back dev in her life.......geet has always been her medium to achieve happiness and wishes for her family that is her blood ties.....

how will she react if she gets to know her granddaughter was used and jilted???
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpi: Koi bhi ho sakta hain yaar.... Paise dene par kaun ek snap lene ke liya mana karega??????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shreya:Is Anj watching today..then remind her of the update😆
@Jyo, Pooja - You guys are too optimistic about groW*H of their relationship. Haven't we hoped several times earlier that with this track or that track their relationship grows. But they are always stuck there. ðŸ˜†

I wouldn't hope any longer! HAAN! ðŸ˜ˆ
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Swati - last night I watch Hum dil de chuke sanam. seriously! 🤣 🤣 🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sherry OS PM karna.....
mchopra thumbnail
@JO; nope she is not...she is out of house for some work..i am doing the update...just going...