#Devil's Den# Maan: No Sympathy for the Dev-il :D - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ash-Which show is this? 
Shreya those r beautiful lines👏👏..mayb not perfectly rhyming but I loved the flow of those lines...apt for the situation👍🏼
Originally posted by mchopra

ok whts this bahuria and all..anyone explain pls..
saas-bahu jodi..Saasuma=arpi..Bahuria=Muniza😆
Originally posted by shivangi783

@Ash-Which show is this? 
it was an old show on 9x Kya Dill Mein hai wid Aaamir ali and Abigail jain in it.. tht channel got closed after that strike thing in 2009..and the show was never completed
Take on pg 1

Here for Lajji devils

Before I start No AAN torture Today
that part wid Dev of hers, I was furious the way she forgived him so I don't rememebr watching her😳

I don't know if it is possible and I am just wondering a Rapist because fo whom an innocent gal's life got destroyed..Her own brother her own family wanted to kill her..she ran adn ran she suffered so much..she burnt her won palm, she was abducted in her own house..she was stabbed by her own brother..Over everything else she got happiness but she got that hapiness from that Sinner's brother..

The Brother was there to witness everything that that innocet gal suffered so heknows the plight she went through..But his family ones decide to choose the sinner over the innocent gal..It so easy to say he is my blood I can forget what happened to geet just because that sinner is my blood;..How selfish..I am so pissed at daadi and NE..watever if dev is their real khoon and maan is da paraya one..But did they think as a woman what did Geet Go through,..*sigh* Maan being a man understands her plight but two women cannot..

NE was lcuky enuf tht Err-JUn is not lyk her own brother Dev..I really wish err-jun was lyk that so that daadi realises what geet went trhough..It is so easy to play around wid Geet's emotions isn't it...Daadi put this thought into her that dev did big ehsaan by saving her suhaag..but what ehsaan? what did dev do to Geet? is it so easy to forget..there is only one justification for daadi and NE's behaviour: "Dev is their Blood" but W*F blood if he himself is a rapist..if that is possible every rapist can go and rape sumone then after years fake an act tht I regret my mistakes..the family ones will welcum him really easily..I know this is possible but that is totally pathetic..

If I was Geet I wouldn;t be able to stand all that..she has been thru so much and she has to live under the roof wid that rapist and serve him coz of daadi..I wuldn't give a damn abt a selfish woman lyk daadi *sigh* I guess I am not that nice as Geet but tough..I seriously hate this type of justice goin around..Dev was never punished for hsi deeds..2 Days in Jail and after under Gals' Blankeys wow a rapist has a great life..I am sure this is reality too where Politicians' sons rape gals and then next day they are out just with the Smell of Money..gawsh Am I getting into too much Fiction? I guess I shuld calm down..

Daadi is a nautanki I don't belive her..I am sure she is faking her injury so that geet can take the hot water bowl to dev..this will create a daraar between Maaneet..Gawsh she is Chaalu..

Geet Aww how much I feel for her its lyk everyone is pulling her hands from everywhere and she is just confused between all these khuranas huh...Daadi keeps on reminding her of the ehsaan and dev keeps on making her realise he wants to get out of their life for tehir good..Gawsh thsi emotional atyachaar then Upar se her Patidev is furious..The way he screamed and Geet got shook..😭
Kis Kis ko Shaant karegi

Beyond all that whatever Maan is a Pshycho a possesive lover Mentally disturbed etc etc..he is a Man who stood for his principles..He don't care who the person in front of him is..The person is wrong Period..he has to be punished..and he won't change his thoughts for the personno matter what..and I love him for that..😳

Now its the Test time for Maaneet's relationship..A third person instigating Maan against Geet..Typical isn't it so its up for Maan to decide whether his wife is really betraying him or not..as an abnormal Maan he will be confused but I don't want him raising doubts on her character that is totally Typical&pathetic...Women don't have to go through agnipareeksha always..😡but I don't think this willk happen..Maan will shut him up...Yeah I know I have tooo much bharosa on Maan but I genuinely think Maan won't doubt her character😃

GC was totally Fab⭐️👏 with everything today that is what he is totally best at, Portraying the angry MSK the intensity in hid voice everytym he said Gith were so matching wid his emotions..onnce he said ith with anger once when he was totally hurt...I love his Modualtion of voice with the variosu types of Gith Gith😆

DD was amazing too I culd totally understand her plight where she is hurt too bcoz her husband is hurt..deep down she is so proud that her husband doesn't care abt the blood realtions more than the injustice that happened to her..but on the other hand dev has given blood to maan so she feels indebted..DD portayed all emotionss Well👏

Samir,Anju👏👏

Total Tensed Atmosphere and me likeyy..Its getting interesting😃

PS: This new set I've seen it sumwhere..It luks lyk da same one in Hum Dono hai alag Alag😆

@Shreya-I am just loving the way you are writing the update for today's episode😊

@Ash-Okies. Didn't know about 9X show channel, though 9X Music channel is quite famous for its Bheegi Billi and other characters😆
Edited by shivangi783 - 13 years ago
@Jyo...I don't think Daadi will be manipulative in future either....I feel she will be neutral and if Dev turns evil she will support Maan....hopefully...Coz Daadi by nature is not bad....she is just sentimental and very attached to her grandchildren....She has seen the death of her husband, child/children and daughter-in-law already and can't bear to see anymore deaths....

And as for her folding hands in front of Maan is concerned she just adopted that method when all else failed...I do it sometimes with my son when none of my aggressive techniques work....
I just want my Halla Bol Geet back....

this is that same girl that stood up to her family and fought for her baby's life......this is that same girl that stood up for what was right........sure there were times when she acted bubbly and immature......we all do that when we want to have fun......and i love that aspect about Geet's character that whenever she has to be mature and be strong she has never backed down! I love that quality in her cause i am like that, i loosen up and have loads of fun when i have to....but the minute some seriousness i act serious.

These days i feel that this is not our Geet....i know that she is helpless......but still feel that she had gotten stronger....where is our headstrong geet?? Even durin Maaneet's first fight......geet did not bow to Maan......in fact she stood tall....and the day Maan gave up fighting and freed geet from him.....she fought for their love!!!

I want that fighter back!!! I want that Geet back who faced everything bravely the moment she left her house her family for her child!!!

Where is SHE???i am lookin for her but cannot find her???😕
Thnks shivangi and jo..
kavita: See she is aprehnsive..thst wht her self talk is..tht i cant tell him but on one side she has to tell him and she wants to but seeing him so enraged she doesnt..
@JO: yaar isse zayaada rhyme nahi ho raha aaj..sorry..