Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maan: No Sympathy for the Dev-il :D - Page 2

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
About Todays epi based on the written update just two thoughts came to my mind so sharing those they kind of sum it up 😳

What angers us in another person
is more often than not an unhealed aspect of ourselves.
If we had already resolved that particular issue,
we would not be irritated by its reflection back to us.

--------

The people we are in relationship with
are always a mirror, reflecting our own beliefs,
and simultaneously we are mirrors, reflecting their beliefs.
So... relationship is one of the most powerful tools for grow th...
If we look honestly at our relationships,
we can see so much about how we have created them.

All i can say as far as Maaneet are concerned that their relationship as they have built it ....such kind of behavior and actions in trying situations are quite evident cause they havent opened up fully like friends with each other so its hard for the other to tell or understand the other easily ....without the other having to justify ......so its wrong to hold ne one char wrong but rather thats how their relationship has been built by them ...and it has its own pro's (if any) and cons which are plenty

Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Short update

1. I hate NES for forgiving Dev (Well, not just that. I have her for many reasons. But in today's episode I hate her for forgiving Dev). But what could I expect. She forgave the man who raped her and is fighting for his love. So, Scre* her πŸ˜† (excuse my language. NES brings out the best in me πŸ€£)
2. From what I read, I don't think Maan is feeling insecure at all. He is just confused beyond comprehension as to why Geet is doing anything for Dev and why he is having to fight for her when she seems to have given up. 
3. This won't be a psychogiri Maan. He is just angry and confused and is wanting answers. He will turn into a psycho when he finds out Dev donated the blood to him because he will not know what to do then. For the first time he will be in a position where he will be totally lost. he is alive because of the man he hates most and he cannot blame anyone for it. That will drive him over the edge.
4. New campaign - Kill Daadi. 

No hamraaz track. Maan is not insecure at all. He is just angry and confused. Like Anu mentioned yesterday Maan is not a 2-faced guy. Whatz on his mind is whatz in his actions. He is not the scheming low life like Dev, Arjun or daadi. He will never go the humraaz way. He might just conclude that Geet is also cheating on him and take up sanyas. But he won't degrade her character by trying to set her up with Dev or anything. 

Well, him getting all jealous and insecure may be good news for KC. Maybe, just maybe he will start concentrating on work like he used to before when he hated all women.

Might I add, I am loving this angry, raging, aggressive, delicious, possessive, protective, confused MSK. He is everyone's delight and he is his best when he is in this form β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserved

Yesterday and today's epi have consistently tried to bring the story back on track and I'm liking this.πŸ‘πŸ‘......and to add to my happiness we had only a miniscule scene of NES.....I guess our words have fallen on the CVs ears.....I hope now they listen to us and get rid of the NE track completely.....πŸ˜†......Hmmmm.....Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The first scene started by repeating the last part of yesterday's epi and I think it was done for impact....Maan's reaction to Geet's "Please Maan" was of shock and also I felt it was kind of calming......In mythology, when Narasimha one of the avatars of Vishnu becomes Ugra that is angry....only Prahlad his biggest devotee can calm him....I felt Geet had the same effect on Maan. He was in a murderous mood when he saw Dev but Geet's voice brought him back to reality and he calmed down to see the pain he was causing Daadi. And that is why, he left the place asking Daadi to get rid of Dev as soon as possible.

I feel Dev's modus operandi is to take everything that Maan holds dear away from him... like Daadi, NES, KC & KM, and finally Geet.....And that too without Maan realizing that Dev is behind it ( that's what he thinks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). When Maan gets to know that Dev donated blood to save his life, he will be confused as to whether he should feel thankful or wretched. This is when Dev will start striking..... I feel he is working on Maan's weak points and making him vulnerable so that he himself shuns everything and everybody. Dev's Hyde characteristics will be not be seen but its impact will be felt in Maan's life.

If this is the path the CVs are taking then I must say that it is very clever but I doubt if it will be liked by the general audience. They can never see Maan down....but I feel that for Maan to rise toweringly above Dev, we have to see him get hurt badly and only then will he annihilate Dev. And this demolition of Dev will be such that he will never rise again. And for us to see that, we have to see him suffer some minor defeats.

Dev has already started his dual play with Daadi, as we saw in the second scene of today's epi. He knew that Daadi would be sitting there waiting for him to gain consciousness and he started his drama of wanting to leave...he knew that Daadi would never let him do that ....and he worked on her emotions well.... This Dev is much more dangerous than the earlier evil one that we saw....because he has nothing to lose....And he has let all the wounds inflicted upon him by Maan (as thought by him) fester and become a poisonous evil which he is going to spew on Maan's life.....But whether he will be successful or not .....well that's what we will have to wait and watch....πŸ€”πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Geet's self-talk about Maan's unforgiving nature when it comes to misdeeds even if the wrong-doer was related to him was good. It tells us that Maan judges based only on right and wrong. And I felt that after this self-dialogue she should be more inclined to tell him the truth rather than the opposite. Coz once Maan comes to know that Geet hid the truth from him....although he will understand her situation, he might still feel betrayed . The longer Geet delays telling him the truth the deeper will be Maan's hurt.

Maan's angry retort to Geet when she brought him soup was justified coz he is irked with his helplessness in not having been able to throw Dev out..... and also the fact that how Dev's presence might be affecting Geet is on his mind too......He is torn between his inherent principles and Daadi's emotions and All said and done, he loves and respects Daadi and wouldn't want to see her in pain....But his conscience is not allowing him to let a scum like Dev anywhere near their lives....

Maan's people instincts have always been strong and he judges them aptly. So he knows that Dev's sudden appearance near KM in an injured condition right after he met them in SHimla is no coincidence. He knows he is upto no good. Maan has always thought with his brain and never with his heart. And the only time he has let his heart rule over his mind is with Geet. and sometimes very very rarely with Daadi.

Geet got genuinely scared of Maan's anger...even I did...😲....GC is good....πŸ˜†...But the subsequent calming when Maan saw Geet's face was again similar to what I described for the first scene...... I loved how just with one dialogue from Maan's mouth Geet's guilt increased manifold...."Geet Tumne Bhi tho usse abhi abhi dekha hoga"....πŸ‘πŸ‘.....But still her promise to Daadi is making her plead the case for that scumbag Dev. And I loved Maan's words and reactions here.

Maan:
"Geet tum iske bare mein fikr mat karo...Aise gire hue insaan ke baare mein jyaada nahin sochte....doobara aisi baatein mat karna Geet.....Dev yahaan nahi rahega...chaahe Daadima mujhe kuch bhi Kahe"
Geet: Lekin
Maan: Geee...t!!!

The above scene was intense.....Maan's controlled anger and Geet's fear was apparent. This scene has to be seen to feel the underlying currents of Maan's psyche. It was really chilling....

Daadima first comes authoritatively to order Maan to let Dev stay but when she sees that Maan is unbending she resorts to emotional arm-twisting. And seeing her in that state Maan relents on a condition that Dev will not venture out of the outhouse and will come nowhere near Geet. Geet's loving look to Maan when he reminds Daadima of Dev's atrocities on Geet was very sweet.

Daadima's dialogues in this scene..."Hum tho sirf aapse vinathi kar sakthe hain" and her folded hand stance made me feel that maybe there is some truth in her not being Maan's real Daadima. I dunno, I still am in a confused state about this...πŸ˜•.....

NES supporting Dev, well what can you expect from a non-existent........But this was one more win for Dev. See how slowly he is swinging everyone to his side with his goody-goody dharmatma talks......very smart....

I don't understand this rich household where there are no servants to do menial work......The old Daadi carries the hot water for her grandson's marham-patti and when she falls, the ideal bahu takes over.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Saare naukar mar gaye hai kya iss ghar mein.....Chaddo.....if the servant took the water then we wouldn't get the next scene na.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The last scene of today's episode was heart-wrenching....Maan's shock, confusion and feeling of disgust on seeing Geet taking the hot water for Dev and Geet's pain at not being able to answer Maan's pointed questions was palpable. GC and DD were excellent in this scene....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet's dialogue about having to pay the price for the favour done by Dev was very meaningful coz hiding the blood-donation truth is just a small thing....Dev is planning for a huge price to be paid in return for the strawberry sharbat ka aadan pradaan....πŸ˜†...On a serious note Geet should be very wary of him....

The precap was very interesting and raised the following questions....
1) Who was the person calling Maan in the precap??
2) Was it a photo of Geet and Dev Maan had in his hand?
3) Or was it of NES-NEB??
If there is a guy calling to instigate Maan then definitely Dev is already evil.......coz no one else would want to malign Geet in front of Maan....or maybe NT is out of coma....πŸ€”....

Anyways all said and done the precap sure has me curious enough to catch Monday's episode....So CVs mission accomplished....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Today GC, DD, Anjuji and SS were brilliant in their respective scenes....⭐️.....
Even NM was tolerable...but I still want her out....No two ways about it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Seeing today's episode, I can only imagin Maan's haalat as it's in this song πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK3yN40LjJM[/YOUTUBE]

Link:

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gurmeet n DD once again proved their mettle in acting.... GC was stupendously fantastic..... Loved Him today.... DD fully supported him n excellent acting from her end too.... πŸ‘

After watching todays epi am seriously pondering over the fact that is Savitri Devi the REAL grand mom of MSK... If so, then Y should she fold her hands infront of MSK???? She should have just announced her decision n walked off...Her folding hands infront of MSK n those dialogues only means that she does not have the real authority to decide who stays n who does not in KM....πŸ˜•

Dev is planning all of this can be made out from one single fact... Yesterday when he regained his conscious, any normal n unsuspecting man will first ask where am I....OK dev recognizes the Outhouse n hence does not ask this Q, but then he should have asked how he reached the outhouse or KM for that fact...

Him foregoing these Q makes i clear that its all his plan.....

Also when the goons came to take Dev away with then in the hospital, how did they know dev was in the hospital?????? Dev never told anybody he was going to the hospital....

Geet n Dev convo happened outside the hotel so the staff too cannot know of his whereabouts....Also how did the goons come to know bout KM or dev's relationship with them?????All this make sit clear that Devaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is not a saint 😈

I will not be surprised if they show Dadi ganged up with dev in all this Drama...

According to me She was waiting for maneet to settle down happily into marriage, for her to bring back dev.... She knows Geet is MSK's weakest link from long back, thats y she had agreed to marry them when MSK sought her permission after dev's deeds came out in open....Remember MSK n Dadi's convo when he informed Dadi bout his decision to marry Geet after dev's deeds were out, which heet heard in partial....

MSK had guessed correctly that Dadi is ok with him marrying Geet so that after marriage Geet will become the bahu n she will pressurize her to drop all the charges against dev.... I wont be surprised if it was Dadi n Saint devaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ka plan to enter KM...

U know the baarsat track can be used here where Him mum married Dev's father, Sr khurana... He was a player n killed her or blamed her for being disloyal.... So this was MSK is the heir to the property n also not a khurana... dev is a khurana n dadi's real pota 😈

I think the pic will be of the servants carrying Dev n Dadi n Geet standing on the doorway n looking just b4 MSK came...

Today MSK explicitly told geet that she has seen Dev just now.... So when he sees that pic he'll know that she already knew of dev's presence in the house... Actually he will go n Q geet if she knew bout dev's presence b4 n she will say S... He will be furious that She kept him in dark n also lied to him bout it...  So then he might go n Do his MAAN-CHI ☺️

Today NE once again presented to us another reason as to Y we hate her....I hate her for forgiving Dev. But, frankly speaking I wasn't expecting any different from her... The girl who forgave the man who raped her and vying for his attention can be no better....🀒Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
By the way, the way Daadi was about to fell I felt it was fake, she did this to make Geet take the hot water to Dev, it seems Daadi want to make misunderstanding and problems between Maaneet.......
Idiot Daadi 😑
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok move here nowπŸ˜†...

Hv not seen the episode...

But heres what I can say from the update...

Dev is planting it all...he will act like a saint in the house but will use his goons to create doubts in MSK ka mind via phone calls....So the test of MSK's trust begins hereπŸ€”...

It coulds b a crossover of Humraaz and Fida track😎...

Rest I cannot say who is right and who is wrong today until I myself watch the epi...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gurmeet n DD once again proved their mettle in acting.... GC was stupendously fantastic..... Loved Him today.... DD fully supported him n excellent acting from her end too.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A dark, intense episode brings back memories of another dark, intense episode.

Circa 29 October 2010 -- what we called the Black Friday.

The confrontation between MSK and Geet outside the conference room at Khurana Constructions.

When MSK confirmed to Geet at the door of the conference room that he had arranged for Dev's parole, she cut short his attempt at an explanation. She asks him:"If you wanted to do this, why did you need to do all this drama? Why did you need to make all these big assurances that you would get me justice? To save your brother, you are playing with my emotions ... You talk of trust, no? Did you ever trust me? If this was what you wanted, you should have tried telling me at least once." When MSK tells her that she was misinterpreting it, she told him, "What is heard with the ears and seen with the eyes cannot be wrong. To save your blood relation, how did you forget our relation whose identity depends on you?"

I don't think we ever got a satisfactory answer from MSK to Geet on these questions. The misunderstanding was resolved. But did that resolution satisfy us?

Now, I ask myself , did we get the answer today? MSK makes it very clear that he has not and will never forget or forgive Dev for what he has done. He has broken all his blood relations with his brother in favour of his relation with Geet.

Now, one word of advice for MSK. If those questions asked by Geet then still play on his mind, he also ought to remember what Geet told him that day (portion italicised and underlined above). She told MSK that if he wanted her to withdraw the cases against Dev, he should have trusted her to do it. So, the only reason for Geet to forgive Dev would have to do something with MSK himself. So, gentleman, start asking yourself some questions.

Coming to Grandma now, did MSK interpret Grandma correctly in the episode leading up the Black Friday. Did she favour the alliance between MSK and Geet in the hope that, after their marriage, Geet could be persuaded to withdraw the case?Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Whether it is a man or a woman...... When you have an ex-lover around there is bound to be insecurities around......especially when they share a baby.......which you are not a part of.......😭

Maan's is feeling threatened to see a change in  Geet's behaviour towards Dev..... Here Maan is all indignant on Geet's behalf and fighting for her.....and she does not seem to cooperate in his efforts....
He is scared deep within and his insecurities may be due to his mysterious past........

Dadi  and Annie seem to have similar thinking...after all blood is thicker than water......

I feel so much for Maan today.......