KaSh Heaven:We Are KaSh-o-Holic <3 - Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago
Tiha should I post the last part ?
actually m making cricket sigs right now. Today's win bought back my passion for cricket
Maham Di..reminds me of the green asmaani around the fire ๐Ÿ˜†

Heyyo Tihaaa :D
i wish we had a bonfire scene
Amna make more siggies ridiculing Dr.Keerti๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

I am soo away from Cricket and all, what happened?
Haww i know..๐Ÿ˜

Z & I were once imagining all of us with KaSh and we were having a bonfire and singing together <3
Originally posted by amna malik

actually m making cricket sigs right now. Today's win bought back my passion for cricket

I was so sure about it. I mean I knew it that you must be making Cricket sigs. Dude, control the exciting and pray for them.
Originally posted by amna malik

i wish we had a bonfire scene

I wish we had a scene like this ^^.
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Amna make more siggies ridiculing Dr.Keerti๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Of Vivek as well. You  better make for everyone.
Originally posted by KaSh_luv

@Maham..post karlo...

Shilpa sat nervously in her room after getting ready waiting for Karan, she kept looking at herself in the mirror when the doorbell rang, and as the doorbell rang her heart skipped a beat....she heard her mum invite Karan in... "I'll just go get her" Shilpa heard her mum say....Shilpa's mum knock on the door..."Shilpa come out Karan's here"..."coming mum" Shilpa said ..she took one last look in the mirror and felt satisfied, as she walked out of her room and walked up to Karan, she couldnt help but notice a look in his eye's.. "Hey" he finally said after a few seconds of staring... "hey"... "So shall we?" he said holding his arm out... Shilpa placed her arm around his and smiled... they both sat in the car ... it seemed a little to quiet.."Karan..where are we going?" ... "That Shilpa is a secret" Shilpa heard that little bit of excitement in his voice....