India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Shaurya is gay!!! *faints* (Page 9)

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
well it will be way funny to watch how shankar  unveils how shaurya is to misha god misha will be shocked . 

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Yes people, this was one of the disaster to see in PKYEKever. Shaurya is a gay....!!!!!!Confused

EKTA MAIYYA KI JAI!!!!!!!!!!
really ekta maiyaa ki jai ho!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

Oh wow! Hats off to Ekta for not making the gay guy a despo...chipko-ing to every guy he sees...thank god!!
It's ridiculously far-fetched but now im praying for Raj to enter the show...

NO!! I dont want Raj to enter this show and used for comic-relief as well! He is way too precious!!!

I WANT PRIYA TO BE OUT OF THIS SHOW...And get another show that is worth her talent!!!!!!!

Agreed ! Thank god Raj didn't enter this show .. I do NOT want EK to ridicule YaRa! :\ Kal pata chalega .. RSA bhi gay hai! ShockedOuch
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by piya_111

the biggest shock of my life!!!shaurya is gayDead i mean no offence to anyone but seriously ekta kapoor has gone completely crazy!!!shaurya turned out to be liking men?Ouchaur shirtless imagine kiya bhi toh kisko?pintooROFLab hamari misha ka kya hoga??? can't imagine...uska toh dil toot jayega Broken Heartab samajh aaya ki shankar ki entry kyun hui... aur ab MIya ka kya hoga?just thinking of one song that goes with the situation...saare sapne kahin kho gaye...haaye hum kya se kya ho gayeee!!!!!!!nahhiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

ROFLi dont know what to do, to laugh or to  cry Cry
waaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn......Shaurya is gay....NOT FARE NOT FARE NOT FARE!!!!!!!!

ROFL what makes me laugh is we were thinking he is the werewolf and what did he turn out  Shocked

who's idea was this yar? i m sueing that guy for spoiling such an interesting character Angry

thats so funny LOLLOLLOL  u thought he is werewolf he turned out to be gay ROFL
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i seriuosly feel terible for miya lovers i mean just imagine the expectations were what it turned out to be something totaly different .but i was not so interested  in him becoz i never was able to know the character ,what is he ?????????????it was only that girls were crazy about him i even thought may be this cud happen :
misha was falling for shaurya ,it is her first crush ,shauraya is like dream guy of every gal ,then comes shankar the boring ,rthen she realises that what she felt for shaurya was not love ,something like this ,good they dint shaurya s heart by making him fall for misha then misha goin with shankar 
i hope the actor shaurya role i hope he was first only informed about this ,hope this is not a shocker for him varna uska dil toot jayegaBroken Heart
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Ohh goood he killed me today Shaurya !! ROFL
His expressions was so funny !! How can he do that ? ROFL
I'm very confused, he's really love Misha ?? Shocked
GKBAxBaby Newbie
GKBAxBaby
GKBAxBaby

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Cry Why Ekta!! AHHH
Why did she have to make him gay Like Oh My Gosh
What went through her head!!
Hopefully he will turn straight soon
i was soo shocked cause he does not seem gay
I guess Ekta was just adding some flavor to the Misha-Shaurya-Shanker triangle
But still Angry 
But also i guess it will be fun to watch dha triangle even more now ..more entertaining i guess
Shaurya didnt seem gay though Confused

Edited by GKBAxBaby - 26 February 2011 at 4:48pm
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
that was so utterly stupid!!!now this is what you call a complete love traingle...gawd ekta!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index