Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Nishaaaaaaa πŸ€—........i am still too heart-broken to laugh πŸ˜•.......but the scene was funny, unfortunately i was too shocked to laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Paro πŸ˜ƒ
Shourya is so macho.. and now this
Da scene was too funny...for one sec I was searching whthr der was any gal out der😲🀣
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

@Divya...I know you said it in humour...But kindly don't suggest that gays are some sort of inhuman creatures...They are as much human and as much normal as I and you...

On I lighter note, I was anticipating an eyelock between ShanYa (I guess we can call that) and then a song in the back ground *Tujhe Dekha to yeh jaana sanam, pyar hota hai deewana sanam*...

Haha ShanYa!! I like that πŸ˜†

okay is it me or is shankar actually at little fat??? but OMG I still can't believe Shaurya turned out to be gay [no offence to homosexuality!] !!!

All hot guys are either gay or taken... *sigh* 

LOL πŸ˜†
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Haha ShanYa!! I like that πŸ˜†

okay is it me or is shankar actually at little fat??? but OMG I still can't believe Shaurya turned out to be gay [no offence to homosexuality!] !!!

All hot guys are either gay or taken... *sigh* 

LOL πŸ˜†

completly agree becahri misha actually all of us girl who just found out shaurya is gay ekat ne misha ka hi nahin hamara bhi dil tora hai i loved the character shaurya but oh well
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
W*H? Shaurya is gay? I missed it! Oh shit, LOL! 🀣
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

W*H? Shaurya is gay? I missed it! Oh shit, LOL! 🀣

yup he is gay. he just declared his feelings for shankar by imaging him shirtless btw shankar was looking hot n today was the first time i actually liked shankar so thanks to shaurya.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

yup he is gay. he just declared his feelings for shankar by imaging him shirtless btw shankar was looking hot n today was the first time i actually liked shankar so thanks to shaurya.

Yeah Shankar was looking good today but he's a little chubby! I think. 

But I'm still curios as to how they plan to bring Shankar and Misha [pair name- ShiSha 🀣] together! Misha is totally besotted with Shaurya πŸ˜†
Sweetzcherry thumbnail
Whatssss wrongggggggg ? 😑jus stop it hate ekta for this 😑...... ruined sweet cute coupleπŸ˜” ... Miya are really adorable.😭..... Shaurya is soo handsome and his hotness reflects in every girl.... in college...... They showed shaurya like a fully loaded riffle and made even our boyish misha ko fall in love and now they jus made fun of this ,...........Truly hate this .track............I am really sad for misha ... the poor girl full of dreams.... which reamins as dreams.....

Hope it will end soon πŸ˜”
AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Agreed ! Thank god Raj didn't enter this show .. I do NOT want EK to ridicule YaRa! :\ Kal pata chalega .. RSA bhi gay hai! πŸ˜²

Ur actually right. I wanted Priya to exit the show the moment she started dressing up to impress Shaurya..but she probably has a contract..πŸ˜›
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
When I saw the scene I actually was screaming 'no, no' so loudly that my mom heard it from the next room and asked what had happened. But then I started laughing as soon as Shankar came in shirtless. I fainted on that sight. Ma he was looking so HORRIBLE!!
I like Shaurya first, but now he is gay! I mean what has happened to Ekta?
I don't like Shankar and Misha at all!