Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Maha Episode Ka Maha Hangout!! (ML 26/2 - Epi. 88) (Page 90)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
aksh kuki roshni hey guys.

arent u reserving for today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

Aksh woh toh wall flower bhi nahi hai kyu ke it adds to the dcor na??? yeh toh furniture kehne keliye bhi laayak nahi hai.. bus pignesh aur kumud ke bathon pe sar hila tha rehtha  hai....

hehe..yeh dostana track..thoda out of place hai.. but kahin toh dikhana hi tha!!Sleepy

itna accha serious scene chal raha hai..aur isko la diya..intensity kam ho gaya!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i like it that arjun dint give arohi some kinda ultimatum or dhamki regarding rashi..even he doesnt completely believe tht she had anything to do with wat happ to rashi..atleast tat she didnt push her with her own hands!!

also, luv it tat arohi told arjun abt his loser family...n kumud's plan!! ofcourse arjun din wanna listen.. but still... bataya toh!!

Aksh, I loved it too.. that Arohi told him abut his mom.. ya, Arjun didn't wanna listen but he always remembers every word.. and then puts everything together when analyzing a situation, so, he would remember this at the later time for sure.. it's at least in his memory box for now!!

Ya, and Arjun is a gem of a person!! even I loved that he didn't order her around.. but just spoke his heart and let her decide!! true husband-wife in every sense!! were shown today..
and Arjun somewhere in his heart knows that Arohi can never do something cruel like pushing Rashi down the stairs.. when this incident happened, it was the heat of the moment situation where he reacted in a very adverse way... mostly bcoz he lost his nephew and also, bcoz he knew he was gonna lose Arohi to soon and she was not believing him.. that was a blow to his unconditional love which made him react like he did!! but he knows that Arohi can never be directly responsible for it.. and I'm dying to see how the truth comes out.. I would be glad if there is a confrontation shown where Arjun would say in front of everyone that Arohi cannot do anything like this!! but let's wait and watch..

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

aksh kuki roshni hey guys.

arent u reserving for today?

Hey kavya!! not me yaar.. I don't want to write a take for today!! bcoz I might not get time to edit it bcoz of studies.. which is why I didn't reserve!! but I would spam for a while..

kavyasam

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by roshaniD

Aksh woh toh wall flower bhi nahi hai kyu ke it adds to the dcor na??? yeh toh furniture kehne keliye bhi laayak nahi hai.. bus pignesh aur kumud ke bathon pe sar hila tha rehtha  hai....

hehe..yeh dostana track..thoda out of place hai.. but kahin toh dikhana hi tha!!Sleepy

itna accha serious scene chal raha hai..aur isko la diya..intensity kam ho gaya!!Cry

sahi baath.. but i think agar Arjuhi ka ek aur scene hota toh shayad too much hotha... but  i wish ke Arjun spoke to Dadi before rahi came home... atleast tell her what RPS told him and what his plan was.....
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
kavz..no take from me today..

kuki, mujhe arjun se ek gila hai.. why was he so attached to rashi-jiggy's kid..the unborn one i mean.. if i were her brother.. pehle toh mein jiggy ka apne haathon se murder kar deti..so no chance of getting rashi preggs..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiroshaniDkavyasam

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey kavya,,,,, take likhne ka time nahi hai yaar,,,, isiliye reserve nahi kiya... agar time mila toh kisi bhi page par take doongi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
okay guys, carry on.   ab to new thread to reach pg 2 will take time then.  we will continue here only.  :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index