Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Maha Episode Ka Maha Hangout!! (ML 26/2 - Epi. 88) (Page 87)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

hey Aksh, kuki Hug
just caught the first scene still, watching the rest... aaj ka lounge kaha hai..???

hey Roshani Hug

Rosh.. dhamakedar epi!! lovely lovely episode.. it's still to be opened yaar!! wait for it.. tab tak pura epi dekh le.. awesome hai!! Rashi is back.. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey kuki i have opened a topic named kmh maintains its charm pls o comment..todays epi was really fab !!! i was crying throughout!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki, updated my prev post..while waiting for u to answer LOL

i am mad at arjun..gaadi me ek baar rashi se puch leta..am sure she wud have openly told arjun anything.. n they showed rashi's flashbacks na..am worried she doesnt actually know who pushed her..or the shock of losing her baby..she only rems falling!!Confused

No Aksh.. I completely understand Arjun's thinking right now and I support it too..
Talking abut the same incident which snatched her biggest happiness, would be like putting nail into a coffin right now!! She was so depressed and just remembering the incident.. she was shaken!! so, it's best not to talk to her abut it..
She might be in shock for now, which is why she might not be thinking abut anything else except her falling down the stairs.. but she obviously would remember everything.. she hasn't been out of those 30 secs where she fell down and lost her baby!!
It normally happens with traumatic patients.. so, I know wht's happening with her.. I don't think she's gonna even talk abut gauri bit right now!! lets wait and watch.. but something tells me it would be that mamji's CD that he kept with other function CD's that would bring the truth out and not Rashi!! let's see what really happens..
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

kuki, i know ek epi me kitna dikhayenge..but i wanted arjun to talk to dadi before rashi came...but whtevr..i have decided not to bash CVs today...superb epi tha..mere paas bolne ke liye kuch nahi..continuity thik thak.. intense scenes...dostana dikhaya..but woh story bhi toh move ho raha hai..so whtevr!!

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Originally posted by -Olly-

hey kuki i have opened a topic named kmh maintains its charm pls o comment..todays epi was really fab !!! i was crying throughout!!

Cool Olly!! I'll go and comment in it now.. Yeah it was fab fab fab epi!! KMH is coming back now..
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by -Olly-

Cool Olly!! I'll go and comment in it now.. Yeah it was fab fab fab epi!! KMH is coming back now..

hmm... aaj mere kaleje mein thand paigayi!! LOL

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki, i know ek epi me kitna dikhayenge..but i wanted arjun to talk to dadi before rashi came...but whtevr..i have decided not to bash CVs today...superb epi tha..mere paas bolne ke liye kuch nahi..continuity thik thak.. intense scenes...dostana dikhaya..but woh story bhi toh move ho raha hai..so whtevr!!

The only thing I didn't like is.. kritika's voice during the crying seq.. her acting was awesome as always.. but did u notice that her voice was cracking a lot lot!! I don't know why?? may be she has cold or something.. but that took away from the scene a bit.. though I loved it.. but still.. don't know what was wrong there!! but.. it has nothing to do with her acting.. she was awesome today!!
No bashing from me as well today!!Clap

aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index