Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Maha Episode Ka Maha Hangout!! (ML 26/2 - Epi. 88) (Page 62)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by Eshu11

btw kavya me too love masala dosaSmile
i mean the way they cut arohi realisation yaarv- y they did this - i felt more for arjun
last time when we saw arjun as this selfles lover somethng went wrong and concerned rashi that made im mad
and i feel something is going wrong too concerning rashi too that make arohi think a while
lol arohi's parents and family all knew tthe outerface of arohi - her bratness, her anger, her spoilt face but never saw the real arohi and her mom does not evn no the meaning of arohi also kaisa logic hein shaadi karke divorce karke aur phir immediately jump to another wedding, thats so awful for me to take this on

it is true indeed arjun and shef no arohi the most and the best is arohi does not no them as much they no her. wen yesterday she said that if she said something to shefu, in 10 mins all chandigarh will no, she seemed to forget if that the case, her love story to arjun. everyone would have known too.

i like arohi the way she is but i guess to see more on the realisation side now - i dont need redemption or gutily but just realisation and get it right - even fight - even she denies it but at least realise it such a way that she will not even talk of divorce

o wow ML in french!! this is where i start yelling galiyan in dadi style, arre besharmon, hume bhi toh batao yah keh rahe the!! arre bolo!! .. na bolo!!LOL Akshu it our reaction seeing got few mohabbatians talking french, superlove itWink

k.. u r rite..hum log arohi ko complain karte rehte hai..nahin nahin mein arohi ko complain nahin karti hoon when i said y did they do this, i meant the CVs but the real culprits r the CVs afterall..scenes hi aise likh diya..uska realization puri tarah se bahar aata nahi, ki kisi cheeku ya dhondz ya doctorWink ko bhej dete hai!! ''ditto,yaar, they were supposed to be catalysts but now i felt they are stretching the realisation bit,thats what my question why not puri tarah realisation. I seriously need to see that the jay dhonds ar track bring Arohi full realisation. I am asking only for realisation and not redemption or guilty but realisation of Arohi, they are making it like a month or more for it along with continuous focus on Arjun as selfless lover to an extent that Arohi in vierwers' mind is like Arohi is not understanding Arjun rather than justify Arohi's behaviour as well, like it is true that Arjun loves her and is growing so insecure of losing her, then Arohi, the fact is still angry over the fact that she thinks Arjun betrays her and she seems to be stubborn on this fact,overshadowing all the reality that her behaviour is more out of love than ''revenge'' and her ''taking for granted'' or ''kicking off'' Arjun is only on the angered reaction she has for Arjun but inside she cares a lot for him. About Dhondhs, we know that those she love and she knows that she loves her caring nature and helping nature manisfest outwardly while what she is giving to Arjun the fact that she is denying each time what her reactions on Arjun mean lurked the ''protective and caring'' nature of Arohi. Especially when previous scenes were outwardly expressed and then the scene that continue drive complete focus on Arjun as the selfless and intense lover who is ready to give all, leaving Arohi like someone who is turning deaf ear on that. You see, this is so untrue, but the CV has failed to justify this bit on all viewers' mind,yaar,few of us could see this, if you know what I mean.
n dun get me started on ulluwaliya parents.. they toh hadh karte hain yaar!! firstly they r behaving as though arohi is on some vacation bullying college kids.. yeh logon ko idea bhi hai ki teh huge controversy storm jo aaayega..if these ppl say they r that conservative n society-abiding ppl, wat will their dear society think of their daughter who went n lived with the man who kidnapped her, then dhoke se married her!! n they arent just living under one roof, they r living like a family.. (i wonder if shef told the ullu's arohi is sharing room n bed with arjun!!) n ullu's cant prove that they did not have a hubby-wife relationship..coz anyone who has seen them will know!! hamesha nok-jhok chalu hai!! so it dint penetrate their thick skulls that there is an explanation they have no reasoning for!! .
 chalo society ko maaro goli, we dun care abt them lets say!! how abt knowing the truth.. tht arohi actually DID luv him before rashi's MC n the wedding so.. u have essentially let her go back into "vulnerable" atomosphere..where she has full chance of falling bak in luv with tht guy..n i have got news for u!! aisa ho bhi raha hai!! saare ke saare bevakuf hai.. rajvir ko dekho!! fone karke arjun ko bata diya abt their plans for arohi.. this is called counting ur eggs before they hatch!! ab kar di na arjun ne intezaam!!
n dadi is blissfully forgotten n KSA ko shaayad yeh baat bohot mundane hai ki arohi is still in luv with arjun..n maybe THATS the reason shez not moving back home even with evidential grounds for divorce!!!! n arohi's mom...!! excuse me but aapko kya pata hai aapki beti ke baare me!! uske saath jungle me kya hua? wo arjun se pyar karti hai ya nafrat? how is she managing @singus? wo arjun ki dadi ki baat kyon maan rahi hai? why is she behaving like a mum to raj? why won't she come home? !!!!!!!!!!!Angry
Ouf Akshu, I felt like kicking them hardROFL or make them hear ''comeon your child is not a marriage packet. I try to think on the parents' perspective and for me I felt this concern was not properly justified because Arohi's quick wedding to Chikoo was something of Arohi's reputation of passing 10 days with Arjun in jungle and now when she got married to that man, they still think that he has ruined Arohi's reputation when in all the Singhus' rasam no one point on their weddings to be fake. So its psychological in their minds that their daughter is not fine, and Arohi is right,oonly daadu knows Arohi in her family that is why he wants Arohi to decide base on that news and daadu knows Arohi will feel love again to Arjun but the other members of the family behave like psychic that what come out their mind is Arohi is being ill treated at the Singhus. Finally the parents again an act of reputation to Arohi, they want her to get remarried because they know that a divorcee is again wrongly viewed in the society. So yaar, yeh kya baat hua yaar? I feel a very strong feeling that ignite rebel in me on the behaviour of the family members of Arohi because in both ways their minds functioned that Arohi's reputation and they thought that they know whats their real happiness of their daughter who they know only outer space but in the end seems for me they are very egoistic as they only think on their reputation to society. Well you see the question remained ''did arohi really stop loving Arjun or did she blind herself that she did?'' All are hinting that she never stop loving him and I know Arjun's way was awfully wrong when Arohi was deciding to lead life rather than love but like we  know the character of Arohi, that was another act of impulsiveness. Arohi's character definitely embrace bratness and impulsiveness with clean heart and childlike sparkle, Being young adult, coming out from teenager, I can accept this description of Arohi's character, she thinks she is smart and is dealing problems with maturity only few years later to realise, ''damned it was all being held by Arjun and if she really let all her actions actualised, that would have led to self sabotage.'' Arjun, I duno what age he has kyunki wo to khudh ko nahin pata ROFL but I will take him to be in his mid 20 perhaps  and his character description is about the emotional man on the alms of fearlessness and lifelong indebtness to the man who took care of him. Emotional man because he is the one to manifest all the reaction that viewers can emote and empathise with him. Also emotional because he can also emote anyway towards Arohi as well. Adding in this the calm personality like melody of flute that also signifies a little more maturity because he was introduced as a life struggler to be the winner. Arohi,for him is the only thing that he can keep close just like before was his flute and now is Arohi and knows that once Arohi drops the anger, she will see things differently.
Dadi as Raj's mom : chota packet aya singhania ghar mein as free delivery and wo to janti hein ke raj to singhania family se belong karta hain that is why she is shielding him.
Yehh I agree it is a bit loose on the part of CV, but like we said nah even if the script is unlogical. we find logic and understanding of the story- that was the speciality of mohabbatiansLOLWink
saara ka saara family chidiya ghar hai..isliye toh ek se badh kar ek kabootar dhund rahe apne damaad ke post ke liye!! 

phew!! bol diya!!Wink
mein bhi yaarWink
 Hey AkshuHug still hanging outWink I will be commenting in your post itself.

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hey guyz...i disappeared last nightLOL

hey EshuHug u free this weekend?
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hey shibz yHugeh i was
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hey guys m back...cant stay away from ml for too long i guessLOL
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hey eshu
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey ari
ciao hina

i am watching full february track as i missed a lot :)

i did nt have courage to watch the track after jungle to wedding again

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
hey nisha, arifa & hina Hug

gosh page 62 Shocked

Edited by glitter567 - 27 February 2011 at 8:16am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index