Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Maha Episode Ka Maha Hangout!! (ML 26/2 - Epi. 88) (Page 57)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by roshaniD

but Aksh RPS toh jiggy se dugna size hai na... 
jiggy toh bechara ek hawa ka jokha se bhi udjayega types hai na....ROFLROFL 

ROFLROFL
but logically..rps or jiggy..dono bhi ..wudnt go walking in sector 42.. so must be inside car..neighbor might not have seen them completely just the face Wink perfect for ekta land

feels so weird when bakwaas,  logical dikna lagtha hai...Ekta ma'am ne yeh kya kardiya???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
m off after couple of mins,   today did not prove good for my online time Pinch .  

They have still fine tune the episodes I felt , It was good  but again  finesse is not reached at some places.   may be I have to watch it continuously  tmrw.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDaksh4IF

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

k me going OFF again..will be ON later..

going off again??? good luckWinkWink
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
btw kavya me too love masala dosaSmile
i mean the way they cut arohi realisation yaarv- y they did this - i felt more for arjun
last time when we saw arjun as this selfles lover somethng went wrong and concerned rashi that made im mad
and i feel something is going wrong too concerning rashi too that make arohi think a while
lol arohi's parents and family all knew tthe outerface of arohi - her bratness, her anger, her spoilt face but never saw the real arohi and her mom does not evn no the meaning of arohi also kaisa logic hein shaadi karke divorce karke aur phir immediately jump to another wedding, thats so awful for me to take this on

it is true indeed arjun and shef no arohi the most and the best is arohi does not no them as much they no her. wen yesterday she said that if she said something to shefu, in 10 mins all chandigarh will no, she seemed to forget if that the case, her love story to arjun. everyone would have known too.

i like arohi the way she is but i guess to see more on the realisation side now - i dont need redemption or gutily but just realisation and get it right - even fight - even she denies it but at least realise it such a way that she will not even talk of divorce

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-roshaniDaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
okay nisha , aksh, roshni ,  bye guys. 

will try to come again  after few hours. 
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
wi roshu je parles fransais et c une belle surprise ke tu parles fransais toi aussiHugHugHugHug
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
bye kavya Hug
ThugAngel Senior Member
ThugAngel
ThugAngel

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

just finished watching a re-run,    Ajrun is shoooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! poor baby he found out the doc saved? him and he didn't get a hug, Hugfrom me!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index