Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Maha Episode Ka Maha Hangout!! (ML 26/2 - Epi. 88) (Page 40)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
ths beautiful song for arohi and arjun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

omgomg i havent seen epi yet gonna watch now omg so ezxctedd
hehe you guys rocking keep discussing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Okay guys have fun when come back will join u

going to dress for the fun time Wink

zooni.blue

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by channi_star

i dnt rly feel lyk writin abt 2dez epi....

it was nice but was not real...i wish dat was real n nt a dream....

@kuki letz go 2 the cv's office wid our k3.....arohi ko itna dumb, immature, heartless kyu dikhaya??????   Angry

i  mean i luvd their actin n luved them....luvd karanika n arjun...but din lyk arohi...

hw cn she let arjun die??????

aur yeh kya arohi is upto makin a new dostana btwn dhondz n arjun...ewww!!!

aare nahin yaar chandni!! for a change.. I thought Arohi was very sweet today.. she was genuinely scared for Arjun and feared losing him.. she was also very sweet when they were in car, and she was all confused abut her feelings.. she was shy & embarrased and she didn't wanna let her feelings out.. which she did for a second which is why she went back to being her immature self, just to hide her real emotions!!
but aaj, I only was angry on her for once when Arjun came to the fountain and she didn't want him to be there.. and said dhondz lets go from here.. but after that I loved her.. she was cute!!

so, aaj k3 mein nahin jaayenge.. ok!! CV's ko ek galti to maaf hai na!! aur aaj dream dikhaya hai.. I'm sure very soon we'll get to see it in real.. because I saw Arohi melting today even though a little!! so, abhi ke liye chill mar!! aur fake to fake.. romance enjoy kar!!

kuki.. LOL shez irritated with arjun coz hez specifically irritating her..in front of her childhood crush.. i wud too.. husband kya!! koi bhi agar mere piche 24/7 chipka rehta n didnt let me have some private moment with a friend..ya!! i wud be pissed off!!

aabe Aksh!! shaadi ke baad who goes on a date.. woh bho akele in a cottage, restaurant etc etc.. with a friend.. upar se 24 X 7 pyaar se khana khilana! which husband would let a wife go away with that..
aur childhood crsuh hai to woh to childhood tha na.. abhi thodi!! but then again mein bhul gayi.. apni Arohi mata abhi badhi hi kahan hui hai.. harkatein to abhi bhi childhood jaisi hi hai..LOL

Aksh!! PRIVATE MOMENT WITH A FRIEND!! hello.. which husband would allow a private moment with another guy... he's obviously gonna get irritated.. agar woh irritate ho raha hai to use bhi to irritate karega na!! WinkWink aur.. i would be super pissed off agar mera bf ya husband aisa karega.. mein sar phod dungi uskaa!! Evil SmileEvil Smile to mera Arjun to sirf chipak raha hai..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starzooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
kuki, mujhe kisi ne bataya nahi ki takes nahi likhna hai..maine saari comments apni ek hi post me likh di..ab woh take lag raha hai Cry

Edited by aksh4IF - 26 February 2011 at 12:22pm
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@kuki wah wah!!! ajjj tu arohi ki side leh rahi hai....

yhh i mean durin the drive she was fine...lykd her...

but kuki her expressions wen arjun was shiverin was lyk....i mean they wud hv shwn her rly feelin 4 arjun....lyk cryin n stuff...but der was comic in der aswelll!!!

lykd it wen she was concerned n told dhondz 2 go bak n c wre arjun is....

i felt lyk cryin wen arohi was ignorin arjun so badly....his expresions said evrything....

arjun stole the show!!!

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki, mujhe kisi ne bataya nahi ki takes nahi likhna hai..maine saari comments apni ek hi post me likh di..ab woh take lag raha hai Cry

aabe mujhe laga.. kaal hi to humne yeh discuss kiya tha!! or may be I misunderstood.. mujhe laga.. we r gonna have this rocking celebration in replacement of the takes.. which is why we'll be discussing every part as we see it.. to phir take ki kya zarurat hai!!
me being super lazy bones!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
baap re baap 40 pages in 2 hrs too fast . i must thanks Aksh for showing me a different perspective of todays epi .i watched the epi again with Arjun's POV n i found him pretty innocent love actually make u behave abnormally some times .i have to say karanika r great actors nobody can change that fact n i guess Arohi too loves Arjun but her emotions are veiled by her childishness n so called hatred .I have to admit that Arjun is emotionally more vulnerable than Arohi that is sorely exploited by Arohi n the Singhania fmily 

Edited by manoj589 - 26 February 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index