Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@kuki wah wah!!! ajjj tu arohi ki side leh rahi hai....

yhh i mean durin the drive she was fine...lykd her...

but kuki her expressions wen arjun was shiverin was lyk....i mean they wud hv shwn her rly feelin 4 arjun....lyk cryin n stuff...but der was comic in der aswelll!!!

lykd it wen she was concerned n told dhondz 2 go bak n c wre arjun is....

i felt lyk cryin wen arohi was ignorin arjun so badly....his expresions said evrything....

arjun stole the show!!!

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

kuki, mujhe kisi ne bataya nahi ki takes nahi likhna hai..maine saari comments apni ek hi post me likh di..ab woh take lag raha hai πŸ˜­

aabe mujhe laga.. kaal hi to humne yeh discuss kiya tha!! or may be I misunderstood.. mujhe laga.. we r gonna have this rocking celebration in replacement of the takes.. which is why we'll be discussing every part as we see it.. to phir take ki kya zarurat hai!!
me being super lazy bones!! πŸ˜‰
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
baap re baap 40 pages in 2 hrs too fast . i must thanks Aksh for showing me a different perspective of todays epi .i watched the epi again with Arjun's POV n i found him pretty innocent love actually make u behave abnormally some times .i have to say karanika r great actors nobody can change that fact n i guess Arohi too loves Arjun but her emotions are veiled by her childishness n so called hatred .I have to admit that Arjun is emotionally more vulnerable than Arohi that is sorely exploited by Arohi n the Singhania fmily  Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
n that freakin rajveer...y da helll did he have 2 call arjun n tell him abt arohiz weddin.....

but gud in a way...if he wudnt hv called arrjun wudnt hv gone 2 arohi n dhondzz!!!

hugz 2 billu!!!   ;)
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
ohhhhhh goshhhhh i loved arohi in part 5...when dhondu said warna yeh mar jayega......and she was like shut up.......that was tooooo good....her eyes looked so scared.....thats cute woh mazak mein APNE arjun ko kuch bhi keh sakti hai bt she cant tolerate anyone else saying such things
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manoj589

baap re baap 40 pages in 2 hrs too fast . i must thanks Aksh for showing me a different perspective of todays epi .i watched the epi again with Arjun's POV n i found him pretty innocent love actually make u behave abnormally some times .i have to say karanika r great actors nobody can change that fact n i guess Arohi too loves Arjun but her emotions are veiled by her childishness n so called hatred .I have to admit that Arjun is emotionally more vulnerable than Arohi that is sorely exploited by Arohi n the Singhania fmily 

πŸ˜† thats why hez the hero!! 
aksh4IF thumbnail

kuki, wrong choice of words..but still i wud luv to hang out with my friends without interruption from hubby dearest..u think they will take our nautanki if u called them on game day!!??! but ya. we know arohi was specifically trying to irk arjun with dhondz.. so abhi tumne jo aag jalai hai, usse jhelna bhi seekho arohi!! 
aksh4IF thumbnail
btw...passing thought..we are also yet to find out why dadi n rps got rashi married to pignesh in teh first place!! might shed some light on why the secret is a secret 
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: channi_star

@kuki wah wah!!! ajjj tu arohi ki side leh rahi hai....

yhh i mean durin the drive she was fine...lykd her...

but kuki her expressions wen arjun was shiverin was lyk....i mean they wud hv shwn her rly feelin 4 arjun....lyk cryin n stuff...but der was comic in der aswelll!!!

lykd it wen she was concerned n told dhondz 2 go bak n c wre arjun is....

i felt lyk cryin wen arohi was ignorin arjun so badly....his expresions said evrything....

arjun stole the show!!!

Chandni, I know I have shocked myself too today bu taking Arohi's side.. but like I said before I love her too.. just that some times she's too unbearable for me to tolerate her brattiness!! but aaj she was bratty but sensitive in some parts.. so, no list of complains..

btw.. Arjuhi haven't reached a stage in their relationship still where they would show OTT emotions yet!! which is why no rona dhona yet.. there a litter emotions to show care for someone which we saw today in Arohi.. she was concerned, hyper for a while seeing him like this, took care of him as well.. as oppose to fulto rona dhona!! so, I saw the point CV's wanted to make there which is why I didn't complain abut it..  we also, saw how she knows Arjun too.. like when she said Arjun won't leave us alone for so long so something is wrong with him.. so, slowly Cv's have started showing Arohi's side just like they have been showing Arjun's side of emotions..

Chandni, don't get upset yaar.., we'll soon see Arohi's inner emotions emerging out.. then, we won't have to see sad Arjun on being ignored!!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

πŸ˜† thats why hez the hero!! 

its hard to believe that guys can become so vulnerable at timesπŸ˜†