POoji iam with u !

i dont care what theya re saying , everytime its the same news 
with new words !

though i am mailing PH continuously 
mujh ko tu lagta hai even if LTl ends 
i will mail them regarding MR not leaving 
aise adat jo ho gaye hai :P

I know yaar.
That's why i am so not interestedin these news.
I will just enjoy JMM track which we all were waiting since so long & plus we are yet to see how he takes revenge against kala.
Though we always can tell them about what more we want in the show& also we can point out the recent editing faults,so just keep mailing.

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hello friends,

Don't go by the title of this post.
What i actually mean to say i am not interested in any more MR leaving /staying articles.
Have u all carefully noticed since these crap rumors have started, these articles or interviews very conveniently surfaced during week-end or start of the week.
The latest which i read in sheeba's post,kya timing hai😡
Does it have to come out now when we are having excellent track going in the show,with our much awaited tasha union?
Somehow i am guessing all the news channels are just taking advantage of this uncertainty around the show & channel is happily allowing it since it is giving them free publicity & high TRPs.
So,i don't know how many of u will agree,but its best that till we get some official news from channel itself we just ignore these & enjoy the show to its fullest.
Side by side do keep continuing with mails to let the channel know that how much we love this track & what we want.

Now,that i have said what i wanted to convey,i feel much better.

Take care & stay happy by watching repeat of all the last week episodes😃

Pooja😊

E lo!!! Phir se!! This is cheating....It is unfair to read someone's mind all the time....😉...and absolutely arbitrary and illegal to post those thoughts after reading it from someone's mind unfairly😆
Fantastic line of thought and I agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agree.😆
And look at the discussion on this post...We are so desperate😆...What was the main post and right now we are cheering for a kiss and what not😉...😆
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

E lo!!! Phir se!! This is cheating....It is unfair to read someone's mind all the time....😉...and absolutely arbitrary and illegal to post those thoughts after reading it from someone's mind unfairly😆
Fantastic line of thought and I agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agree.😆
And look at the discussion on this post...We are so desperate😆...What was the main post and right now we are cheering for a kiss and what not😉...😆

I was fed up with all those crap yaar,
i mean how much more can a shantipriya person like me take😉😆
Bada iteresting track chal raha hai,hum sab ka haal soch soch ke bura ho raha hai,ki JMM me aage kya hoga😳,aur ye bekaar si news surface karti rehti haiAngry

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i had stop thinking about this.
just enjoy my tasha scene rather than wasting or ruining my mood regarding this discussion  
Edited by neverforget - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: preety_219

I was fed up with all those crap yaar,
i mean how much more can a shantipriya person like me take😉😆
Bada iteresting track chal raha hai,hum sab ka haal soch soch ke bura ho raha hai,ki JMM me aage kya hoga😳,aur ye bekaar si news surface karti rehti hai😡

Arre bhai isiliye to bola I agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agree😆
And that news is just a weapon for the channel to hide their glitches....the editing glitches are all channels fault not the CVs...yesterday's epi was also cut short and we had not-so-excellent last 5 min of an otherwise fab episode....
So they had better know...that we know😉
And as Ksh and Crys and Yuvi, Manju and Sophia and all said that this is the best track we have had....and it is time we enjoy what we have waited for so long😊