Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I am not interested (Page 3)

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Kis bhi bahut hoga...I mean we have still not got a chaste kiss on the forehead. Btw I hope Naku kisses him on the cheek. Kitna cute lagta hain when Naku holds his face.
Shreya dnt u feel Naku bahut despo ho gayi hai?? always trying to touch him this way or tat way...baar baar romance pe hi le aati hai Dutta ko conversation divert karke....she is definately going to kiss him...but yeah ye saab chance woh jab tak dutta blind hai tab tak maregi...LOLLOLLOL..baad main pata nahi Dutta kya karega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-MrsKhan

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Pooja u almost got me there i was thinking what happen? but after reading it sigh of relief!Smile i absolutely agree dear i somehow feel as well this ppl r trying to ruin our mood by posting it either the beg or the end of the week i smell jeolousy!Tongue well we r not going to fall to their trap whoever it is to b honest tank god they don't affect me anymore bcoz at the beg, such articles used to bother me alot and ruin my mood to watch the show but not any more as u said we will enjoy it until MR is there & as @ksh said JMM2 is too amazing to not enjoy it. Smilei also agree with @yuvi Ltl doesnot need such publicity. so@all Ltlians lets enjoy our fav. show with our fav. actor and say doesnot affect us anymore as pooja title said we r not interested! Wink
Tanx pooja dear 4 this post we will enjoy our tasha no matter what & we will do the necessary to continue enjoying it!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
@Crystal: I agree...Naku is doing full on chance pe dance. Once his sight is back he'll be giving her those intense stares that she will go blush blush. So she better give him a peck on his cheek while the opty is there.

left_foreverPooja_219-Srushti-

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

im totaly with u on this 1 pooja..i mentioned it 1ce begore in some post...im sure its some dirty trick they are trying to play...its eather the cvs or the channels or mayb some other rival that dont like to see LTL on top!!!  

bfunofbb123Pooja_219-Srushti-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
POoji iam with u !
 i dont care what theya re saying , everytime its the same news 
with new words !

though i am mailing PH continuously 
mujh ko tu lagta hai even if LTl ends 
i will mail them regarding MR not leaving 
aise adat jo ho gaye hai :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

POoji iam with u !
 i dont care what theya re saying , everytime its the same news 
with new words !

though i am mailing PH continuously 
mujh ko tu lagta hai even if LTl ends 
i will mail them regarding MR not leaving 
aise adat jo ho gaye hai :P
I know yaar.
That's why i am so not interestedin these news.
I will just enjoy JMM track which we all were waiting since so long & plus we are yet to see how he takes revenge against kala.
Though we always can tell them about what more we want in the show& also we can point out the recent editing faults,so just keep mailing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hello friends,
Don't go by the title of this post.
What i actually mean to say i am not interested in any more MR leaving /staying articles.
Have u all carefully noticed since these crap rumors have started, these articles or interviews very conveniently surfaced during week-end or start of the week.
The latest which i read in sheeba's post,kya timing haiAngry
Does it have to come out now when we are having excellent track going in the show,with our much awaited tasha union?
Somehow i am guessing all the news channels are just taking advantage of this uncertainty around the show & channel is happily allowing it since it is giving them free publicity & high TRPs.
So,i don't know how many of u will agree,but its best that till we get some official news from channel itself we just ignore these & enjoy the show to its fullest.
Side by side do keep continuing with mails to let the channel know that how much we love this track & what we want.

Now,that i have said what i wanted to convey,i feel much better.

Take care & stay happy by watching repeat of all the last week episodesBig smile

PoojaSmile

E lo!!! Phir se!! This is cheating....It is unfair to read someone's mind all the time....Wink...and absolutely arbitrary and illegal to post those thoughts after reading it from someone's mind unfairlyLOL
Fantastic line of thought and I agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agree.LOL
And look at the discussion on this post...We are so desperateLOL...What was the main post and right now we are cheering for a kiss and what notWink...LOL

bfunofbb123Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by preety_219

Hello friends,
Don't go by the title of this post.
What i actually mean to say i am not interested in any more MR leaving /staying articles.
Have u all carefully noticed since these crap rumors have started, these articles or interviews very conveniently surfaced during week-end or start of the week.
The latest which i read in sheeba's post,kya timing haiAngry
Does it have to come out now when we are having excellent track going in the show,with our much awaited tasha union?
Somehow i am guessing all the news channels are just taking advantage of this uncertainty around the show & channel is happily allowing it since it is giving them free publicity & high TRPs.
So,i don't know how many of u will agree,but its best that till we get some official news from channel itself we just ignore these & enjoy the show to its fullest.
Side by side do keep continuing with mails to let the channel know that how much we love this track & what we want.

Now,that i have said what i wanted to convey,i feel much better.

Take care & stay happy by watching repeat of all the last week episodesBig smile

PoojaSmile

E lo!!! Phir se!! This is cheating....It is unfair to read someone's mind all the time....Wink...and absolutely arbitrary and illegal to post those thoughts after reading it from someone's mind unfairlyLOL
Fantastic line of thought and I agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agreeI agree I agree.LOL
And look at the discussion on this post...We are so desperateLOL...What was the main post and right now we are cheering for a kiss and what notWink...LOL
I was fed up with all those crap yaar,
i mean how much more can a shantipriya person like me takeWinkLOL
Bada iteresting track chal raha hai,hum sab ka haal soch soch ke bura ho raha hai,ki JMM me aage kya hogaEmbarrassed,aur ye bekaar si news surface karti rehti haiAngry

bfunofbb123-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index