Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

**Mishal speaks on saas & the city**Video..pg 12 (Page 5)

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I feel if he is determind to leave then he will leave due to Bolly dreams. He's not changed his mind in the past 2 months despite us trying so much.
If he is leaving due to issues with PH/channel then obviously they havent sorted it out in the past 2 months despite knowing of it and despite knowing his importance to the show. So they wont sort out even now. So its a deadlock situation. Its better to enjoy the show as long as Mishal is around and wish him luck for the future.

U said it all....Ur words are actually the crux of that interview..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.saraTheRager

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
It's obviously a old interview. I don't understand one thing "why they are airing it late". This interview looks like they have shot when he was at Seema's place (The green shiny type kurta).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedsmile.sara-Huma-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i wudnt trust these headlines n news nt until its a recent interview n nt until he officially announces tht he's leaving.
he was convinced 2 stay in LTL n apparently does as yt wnt 2 leave bt der r problems going on with LTL team n channel
lets jus hpe for the best tht they sort  out der problems n mishal remains a part of the show...

i too wnt him 2 pursue a career in bollywood bt it seems he has nothing offered yt so he myt as wel stick 2 LTL until summut big n promising doesnt come along...
--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I will wait for confirmation from channel side Ouch
left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Girls
dont panic rite now...its quite old interview and Mishal didnt say anywhere he is leaving. Maybe he said tis coz his contract was suppose to expire in Feb and  is waiting for renewal. So now when nuthing is confirm lets just enjoy what we have got and not get tensd coz of sumthng not sure

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11mussy.jamshedushankitvcWarda.smile.sara--Sia---Huma-

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
He said if he gets a good offer and he had start shooting immediately and then if he leaves the show abruptly, it would be unprofessional of him and that is why he wants to leave. I don't think the channel wants to throw him. Infact i think they are not leaving him as it will affect the show.

But Mishal seems determined to leave and its not wrong of him to think so. suddenly he gets an offer and it would be really bad and unprofessional to ditch the show just like that and missing a good film offer could affect his bollywood career.
left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

He said if he gets a good offer and he had start shooting immediately and then if he leaves the show abruptly, it would be unprofessional of him and that is why he wants to leave. I don't think the channel wants to throw him. Infact i think they are not leaving him as it will affect the show.

But Mishal seems determined to leave and its not wrong of him to think so. suddenly he gets an offer and it would be really bad and unprofessional to ditch the show just like that and missing a good film offer could affect his bollywood career.
Dear he didnt say anywhere he wants to leave..he is jst talking of his contract whch is getting expired. he is doing this show on contract basis maybe coz he is hopeful abut bollywood break and as u said he doesnt want to leave a show in between but Mishal must have never thought wen he signed this show tat LTL wud give him sucha  huge popularity and now i dnt thnk he will leave this show for sumthng whch is not in his hands

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvcWarda.smile.sarakhushix-Huma-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Films usually take lot of planning...they dont start shooting suddenly. Unless he is doing a sidey role in a big film where they need some supporting characters at a short notice after casting the lead stars. But I dont think he is stupid enuf to go for sidey characters. Maybe he has something good in hand if he is leaving now.

Go to top