Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

**Mishal speaks on saas & the city**Video..pg 12 (Page 15)

princessmithai Goldie
princessmithai
princessmithai

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
i know wat i would do id just read the posts that are posted ovr this thread and press the like button LOL because apparantly thats the best i can do Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

"everyone in the world born is ought to die one day or the other but that doesn't mean one starts to die the day they are born or for that matter one starts to see what they need to do at death before they die. You are thinking about things that haven't happened. lot has been discussed about Mishal leaving and when he leaves everyone know how to cope up with it. One had spent enough time judging him and people behind him. I think we need to give it all a closure........ and let me say this one thing, when he didn't say he is leaving.....what's the point in discussing it and wasting our time?. Did he in all the lines u mentioned claim he is leaving? so no point in discussing something based on speculation"
 LOL

Btw : its MR not MH.......Stop using MH....its Mishal Raheja........

He didn't say that he wasn't leaving, either. Besides, the reason we're discussing it is because we're worried about why he would even consider leaving when he loves the show. The answer, which has everything to do with Colors' treatment of him (or rather maltreatment), is disturbing, and as his supporters, we should be concerned and show him our support and try to find out if he's being pressured to leave or what. There's nothing wrong in discussing the issue.

And dear, typos happen all the time Smile MH or MR, in the end, she got his full name right and so we all know who she's talking about.
mahalaxmik Senior Member
mahalaxmik
mahalaxmik

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the news and also for posting the video.

I have decided to enjoy the good times while they last. Why let the wait for doom spoil the good times that prevail right now????

If MR leaves, I will deal with it when that actually happens. In the mean time, happy days are here in LTL and all the actors are doing their job well.

So let us spread cheer.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsdesigrl414princessmithaiPooja_219Rose_PetalMrsKhansinamikaAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@mahalaxmi: I agree..we will mourn when the time comes to mourn. But as of now lets celebrate the good.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikdesigrl414Crystal29yoyo2Rose_PetalPooja_219suhana19

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
To the annoying Boat from the West:

The stuff I have to read first thing in the morning!"Aaargh" Assassinate? For following one's childhood dream? You speak as if he is leaving the show a couple of months after joining it.One year & two months! And one year & two months is a pretty long time for a TV show. A year of fantastic & first rate entertainment. Tell me one scene or episode where he falters.No you will not be able to. As an actor & an entertainer he has given audiences many folds in return. Personally I am married to the character he plays & intend to have lots of children with him. That is the kind of impact Mishal has made with his powerful portrayal of Dutta Patil. What more can we ask for? He does not owe us anything else.

You figured him out as a person based on the meagre number of interviews he has given? Don't you feel its so honest of him to share his dream with his employer so that they can build their product around it? What is so wrong in pursuing something that one has sacrificed a lot? Did u watch friday's episode? Did it seem like a performance of someone who is leaving in a few weeks? Of course he is going but look at the height of professionalism. He doesn't give an inch in that department. As for his personal life what right do we have to say anything about what choices he makes? What would you do if some random street person tells you he/she does not like your choice of your partner? As human beings we all are governed by the same rules & should accord the same respect to others.

Why do we have to hurt someone in this way who has done nothing but kept us happy & thrilled for more than a year? Can't you see how he hurts & sheds tears after hearing stuff spoken against him? He is such a soft human being.As audiences should we not stand by his side & wish him well for all his future endeavours. I respect him as an actor & as a person. My prayers are always with him.

Insha Allah Mishal I will see you in all the awards functions in a couple of years time giving the Khans,Kapoors etc sweaty palms. Best of luck Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteChinu2004komal_w25mahalaxmikprincessmithaiPooja_219ivy_11suhana19ElysiaMrsKhan

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Why do the top guys feel that a serial can go on forever? Why can't it end on a good note? any one who puts themselves in Mishal Raheja's shoes will understand what the actor has to go through...He loves this soap but he has certain dreams..He wants to do justice to his current role and thats the reason he doesnt want leave any one in a hufff...If I or any one were in his place, we would be facing the same predicament.....Yes, he is a good actor and he must be getting offers....so he is trying to wrap up one to take up the other.....he is asking people about how long will the show go on....so whats wrong:? He has not signed a bond of a life time!
why dont  people just wrap up a show at the right time instead of carrying it on for years and replacing leads all the time? why cant we have a show which goes on for a year and then probably comes back with a new season if the audience demands it? Why do egos take such a bashing when some one wants to grow and think out of the box? Some questions I can't answer....West Boat, I dont think Mishal is wrong in any way...an actor with tantrums wouldnt have lasted for so long.....Why doesnt the PH give him a decent date...and tell him that okay this is how long the serial will last and so this is the date.....and you can take up projects after this date...I am sure the guy will understand and so will others......

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25princessmithaiCrystal29Pooja_219-bharti-ivy_11-Carrie-MrsKhanAreYaar

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Just a thought....do these tv actors have some sort of a union where they can air their grievances? I think they should have some thing of the sort....
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

To the annoying Boat from the West:

The stuff I have to read first thing in the morning!"Aaargh" Assassinate? For following one's childhood dream? You speak as if he is leaving the show a couple of months after joining it.One year & two months! And one year & two months is a pretty long time for a TV show. A year of fantastic & first rate entertainment. Tell me one scene or episode where he falters.No you will not be able to. As an actor & an entertainer he has given audiences many folds in return. Personally I am married to the character he plays & intend to have lots of children with him. That is the kind of impact Mishal has made with his powerful portrayal of Dutta Patil. What more can we ask for? He does not owe us anything else.

You figured him out as a person based on the meagre number of interviews he has given? Don't you feel its so honest of him to share his dream with his employer so that they can build their product around it? What is so wrong in pursuing something that one has sacrificed a lot? Did u watch friday's episode? Did it seem like a performance of someone who is leaving in a few weeks? Of course he is going but look at the height of professionalism. He doesn't give an inch in that department. As for his personal life what right do we have to say anything about what choices he makes? What would you do if some random street person tells you he/she does not like your choice of your partner? As human beings we all are governed by the same rules & should accord the same respect to others.

Why do we have to hurt someone in this way who has done nothing but kept us happy & thrilled for more than a year? Can't you see how he hurts & sheds tears after hearing stuff spoken against him? He is such a soft human being.As audiences should we not stand by his side & wish him well for all his future endeavours. I respect him as an actor & as a person. My prayers are always with him.

Insha Allah Mishal I will see you in all the awards functions in a couple of years time giving the Khans,Kapoors etc sweaty palms. Best of luck Thumbs Up
The best answer to such annoying boats is to continue our support to MR nd wishing him the best.  I mean such outrageous comments about an actor who tirelessly worked for so long for LTL nd is mainly responsible for its popularity is disgusting.  So being professional nd upright is a crime.  When he had given prior notice of his limited availability what stopped the people responsible frm wrapping up the show within that time or why consider him at all for the job in the first place?    Atleast he is spoken his mind.  Where r the people to whom this forum has been mailing thousands of messages nd comments begging for an explanation hiding?.   They dont have the decency nor the courtesy to give a simple explanation for this fiasco.   

Edited by brvr - 27 February 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29princessmithaiPooja_219Elysiaivy_11-Carrie-suhana19MrsKhan

Go to top