Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

🤣  the way this show is going thats not even out of the realms of possibility😆

SRKJi hows University?  how are studies? you still mad about Tapasya? 😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: indian81

SRKJi hows University?  how are studies? you still mad about Tapasya? 😊

Hello Reena ji😃 yehh studies are going well theyve started a few weeks ago and my subjects are quite fun😃 tapasya Madness seems to have lessened slightly (although some might disagree😆) since I found some other things to be interested in out of this show and this forum but yeh cant really stop myself from having this intense pity for her...but its not as bad as b4 I think😊 Am just in World Cup fever now😊
indian81 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Hello Reena ji😃 yehh studies are going well theyve started a few weeks ago and my subjects are quite fun😃 tapasya Madness seems to have lessened slightly (although some might disagree😆) since I found some other things to be interested in out of this show and this forum but yeh cant really stop myself from having this intense pity for her...but its not as bad as b4 I think😊 Am just in World Cup fever now😊

You supporting Australia? I have a strong feeling Pakistan may win this time as they are very unpredictable... How much ever i may want India to win , the bowling looks really weak ðŸ˜• . Hope the spinners come to form in the later stages at least .
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian81

You supporting Australia? I have a strong feeling Pakistan may win this time as they are very unpredictable... How much ever i may want India to win , the bowling looks really weak ðŸ˜• . Hope the spinners come to form in the later stages at least .

Yes I support Australia😊 But India comes second...as my motherland. yehh I was actually surprised yesterday I watched the match and really was impressed with the batting and of course with Sachin the little master but somehow yehh was surprised they couldnt defend 338 and that too against England who I was pretty sure would lose badly. I think they need to work on their fielding that really let them down yesterday. I was also surprised with Pakistan that they beat Sri Lanka and yeh next game Pakistan and Australia am really looking forward to!😃 Wish I were in India to watch but Thank God next World Cup is in Australia so I can watch it live😃  They should have WC every two years😃
nutmeg7 thumbnail
i want India to win only for my darling master blaster sachin.....😊...but bowling....piyush chawla 😡😡😡