Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

any pridiction (Page 3)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fsgtsarakhan

Someone had mentioned that holi is coming that could be the opportunity for aham and gopi's feelings to come out. There always seems to be a scene with that drink (bhang??), so maybe rashi will make gopi drink to get her into trouble of course but gopi might end up saying how she feels about aham's behaviour to aham (like actually speak her mind). On the other hand, if aham takes a drink he might say his deep down feelings towards gopi.    

mmm possibilities possibilities don't mind which one confesses, correction, i would like Aham to be the one to confess, perhaps you should, go advise the CV's on the star plus website?

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
well @ nafina our wishes r very much same. i also want aham to confess. not only confess i love to watch him rolling and begging infront of gopi for her love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
if it happens Shoaib, that Aham confesses feelings for Gopi after holi celebration, i'm going be uncontrollably excited.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Not bear more.  i totaly agree with nafisa. i want ahem get married again with gopi ,when he knows that she is educated now......Day Dreaming
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

Not bear more.  i totaly agree with nafisa. i want ahem get married again with gopi ,when he knows that she is educated now......Day Dreaming
hi @simi u want ahem to divorce gopi because without giving divorce he cant married again
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
No i mean they all ready have sepration LOL u forget when gopi says (REVERSE PHERAS)
 condition in front of every one it means they are not husband wife ,gopi break the marriage in a religious way.
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

No i mean they all ready have sepration LOL u forget when gopi says (REVERSE PHERAS)
 condition in front of every one it means they are not husband wife ,gopi break the marriage in a religious way.

Simi, i was so frustrated this week, after the promise of last week, Aham going to take Gopi after one day, i wa like, in my mind, why are the CV's bringing her back so soon, surely Aham hasn't changed his feelings for her, no time for flashbacks to remember his wife and how good she was and she hasn't done all the work she needs to do, studying etc. Then I was proven correct, Aham treating her badly, though she is doing a favor for him to return now, then Rashi starts her bad things again and i am disgusted with this type of storytelling. I like you, just want to the story to move on, remove Gopi from there or Rashi should go that's it. Aham accepts her as his wife if Gopi stays that's it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990suk19

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
nafisa am with u as well i am in love with ur prediction for 2nd scenario,
tbh honest am not particualarly sure with me coz i have started a new scenario two days ago so am gnna continue with that
cant wait for ur scenario to be posted

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index