Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simibrar1990

Not bear more.  i totaly agree with nafisa. i want ahem get married again with gopi ,when he knows that she is educated now......😍

hi @simi u want ahem to divorce gopi because without giving divorce he cant married again
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No i mean they all ready have sepration 😆 u forget when gopi says (REVERSE PHERAS)
 condition in front of every one it means they are not husband wife ,gopi break the marriage in a religious way.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simibrar1990

No i mean they all ready have sepration 😆 u forget when gopi says (REVERSE PHERAS)

condition in front of every one it means they are not husband wife ,gopi break the marriage in a religious way.

Simi, i was so frustrated this week, after the promise of last week, Aham going to take Gopi after one day, i wa like, in my mind, why are the CV's bringing her back so soon, surely Aham hasn't changed his feelings for her, no time for flashbacks to remember his wife and how good she was and she hasn't done all the work she needs to do, studying etc. Then I was proven correct, Aham treating her badly, though she is doing a favor for him to return now, then Rashi starts her bad things again and i am disgusted with this type of storytelling. I like you, just want to the story to move on, remove Gopi from there or Rashi should go that's it. Aham accepts her as his wife if Gopi stays that's it.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nafisa am with u as well i am in love with ur prediction for 2nd scenario,
tbh honest am not particualarly sure with me coz i have started a new scenario two days ago so am gnna continue with that
cant wait for ur scenario to be posted
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya nafisa you are 100% right . every body (frustated) who loves saathiya..........❤️
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey friends i have updated my ff do read
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624051&PID=39677201&#39677201
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

hey friends i have updated my ff do read
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624051&PID=39677201&#39677201

@ayesha i read it very nice