Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Deeps, that could be true.  His ex's betrayal may make him extremely possessive. I too dont think he will suspect Geet's character, he better not after everything she has done to show how much she really loves him. In fact ever since their marriage she has been referring to him as the baby's father far too many times.  Will he suspect her even after that?  I think he may just say a few thoughtless and mean things which give the impression he does not trust her. People do say things in their anger they really dont mean and Maan has done this in the past too.  This may trigger the fissure in their relationship because I don't think Geet can digest that her character is being questioned.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Sanju....... Stop being a DQπŸ˜†....

.. If Geet leaves KM, Maan will go peche peche.....and probably will set up another place where Dadi won't knock their door at the most inopportune momentπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Opti thumbnail
Sanju, when I said she may leave, I meant for a short while so that Maan can come chasing behind her and beg her forgiveness.  I so want to see Maan down on his knees.
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Opti n Kavi

Hw many times Geet asked 4 apology?

i think Maan asked more than Geet 😭 without ant thing wrong done

i don't want maan once again ask 4 Apology 😑

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Opti ....hiding the blood is  donation thing has no use... daadi only used it to keep geet silent...for the time being...... ( me is considering daadi not to be evil just torn between her 2 poota's)

MSK might be hurt but will understand Geet.... she put him first....even before her pain and barbadi...but geet needs to be clear towards MSK....yes he is possessive...but I doubt he will distrust her.....nope if that happens he isn't the man me thought......it will go against his character....
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Opti.... Geet is very resilient.... She loves him too much ....and I think she knows what ever hurtful things Maan may say is due the agony he is going through......Even if Maan casts aspersions on her character she will feel bad....for him.....cause once Maan realizes what he has said in anger he will the person most angry at himself and unable to forgive himself....... She empathises with him, knows and understands him better than himself....
Opti thumbnail
Sanju, Maan has not really apologised for a lot of things.  To name a few, the way he treated her in the outhouse. Then the way he treated her in IP. Yes, he apologised for forcing her to dance but he did a lot of mean things before that too.  I dont think he openly apologised for that. Geet is forever apologising.  Tell me of one instance when she did not.

Shali, I don't think he mistrusts her but could still say things in anger. They may do this to prolong this track for awhile. That is what I think given that the new lot of CVs are former k-show ones.  Anyway I dont want Geet to take any crap if he does.
shali thumbnail
@kay....considering that dev is MSK brother...should she had married MSK.... was it a wise decision off her....did both think it carefully through.....what it will do to the family...
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Opti

i wiil give u the list of Maaneet apolozies k na

bt rt nw iam leaving office after reaching home i will give d list

kkkkk guyzzzzzzz bye catch u all later i mean after 3 hrs πŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
@opti...agreed.... words do hurt....but when MSK realizes his mistake he will apologize.....it's geet who doesn't let him...her maan god...me have big problems with this K-team myself....cause they only know how to portray the ideal bahu....I doubt they understand MG....